I've Tried.

This would probably work better if people that actually dislike her had started this.

For the record, I believe she's only here because lots of people act like she's a demi-God and compliment her endlessly and she indulges in that. I don't know her at all, but that's my interpretation, and could possibly be wrong (but knowing me, it isn't).

It's fun :D.

But who here has the right to take a shot at people's partners for joining up on their forum? It's 'pathetic' to do that if they only joined because of their partners? What's pathetic is becoming jealous of people who get attention ahead of yourself on a wrestling forum.

Bit long, but this is the place to say it I guess.

Haha, people are still going on about that.
A - Jealous? Are you kidding me? :lmao:
B - In a thread called least favourite posters, did you not expect people to list why they don't like someone? Seems common sense, really.

Which is very odd. Because of all the threads luther does with a poll that I have seen, get no more than 40 posts. How many posts has this thread had? Yeah, thats what I thought...

It's fun :D.

Haha, people are still going on about that.
A - Jealous? Are you kidding me? :lmao:
B - In a thread called least favourite posters, did you not expect people to list why they don't like someone? Seems common sense, really.

:lmao: You KNOW you're jealous!

In the words of Miz and Morrison...."Be Jealous!"

Damn it Becca! You are keeping me from posting in the "wrestling" sections! How dare you?!:p

Yes Will, we know Erin had her killed because you said she was hot. I think the quality of female posters on here has increased though. Where did the WWE universe recruit go, she was a great poster

[QUOTE="Rowdy" Monkey Piper;814398]Which is very odd. Because of all the threads luther does with a poll that I have seen, get no more than 40 posts. How many posts has this thread had? Yeah, thats what I thought...[/QUOTE]

Quality over quantity IMO.

Frustrating as hell being there. Clear penalty, but then Hull just gave up after that, WBA never really had a chance of winning it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back