Sly wants us to be less Ass kissy...

Not at first I didn't, but you seem to complain about how alot of my games go sometimes, and it gets a little annoying for both me and the other people playing the game.

Deal with it. :p If I didn't complain, you wouldn't have to work harder. lol

Case and point, you JUST complained about people voting for Becca in the Tag Tourny because of her boobs.

But I made a point. A great point too.

But then again, I suppose you do sometimes make me think alot about what I'm talking about, and you have prooved me wrong a bit.

Very true. :lmao:

And yes, I was refering to you as the emotional mod.

:cry: I knew it, you bastard.

EDIT: What the fuck? We don't have an icon for crying? I know we do.. I'm too lazy to look. :icon_cry: maybe?

- 2 annonymous Mods - When I was first modded, I went and looked in the Board Room, just checking out the thread where people picked the new mod. Just about everyone voted for Klunder, and he deserved it. But after he declined, I had ONE person vote for me (Becca) and basically, no one else really seemed to pick anyone, just tried to pass the Bar Room duties onto a different mod as to give me a chance. One mod said not to give it to me "because I'm to emotional", and this came from the last mod that has any right to call anyone else "emotional". Another mod actually said "Anyone but Derf", and that actually hurt, to see that I, the newest mod, wasn't even being accepted by some of my fellow mods.

Way to go on proving them wrong though. Awesome job as mod.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back