Should Be A Great Thread

Y 2 Jake

Slightly Autistic
I've changed the names of the posters involved to hide any embarrassment.

Is one person in the wrong, or is the other just being a bit childish?

Ok, I don't agree with Irish demoting me to regular mod more so since Lutero does about the same I do. This I feel is a complete disrespect to me and everything I have done over the past 2 years, so this is my official resignation from WZ. There is no talking me out of it this time, demoting me was a slap in the face and I for obvious reasons don't feel wanted here anymore. I won't be posting again, I won't say good bye. I am just leaving and won't be back. These past few weeks have zapped any interest I have left in WZ and I know I deserve better.

One the one hand it's a slight slap in the face (if you think like that), on the other nobody else has ever been demoted. Which must say something.

wasnt laughing at you. was laughing at the the first post in this thread.

seriously

a situation were lives need to be gotten. a slap in the face?? To be asked to step down on an internet wrestling forum?? are we fucking for real?? :lmao:

especially when you havent done SHIT but be a dramatic crybaby, and kiss Beccas ass for months. seriously now. childish isnt even the word. And to think he was the oldest person out of the mods.

27. for goodness damn sakes. if I consider being asked to do more on an internet wrestling forum as a "slap in the face" at that age, I will probably just shoot myself in the face with a shotgun

wasnt laughing at you. was laughing at the the first post in this thread.

seriously

a situation were lives need to be gotten. a slap in the face?? To be asked to step down on an internet wrestling forum?? are we fucking for real?? :lmao:

especially when you havent done SHIT but be a dramatic crybaby, and kiss Beccas ass for months. seriously now. childish isnt even the word. And to think he was the oldest person out of the mods.

Thought I was the only one who noticed that, pointed it out once to him too.

:lmao:

hm gee. Well anyone noticed the correlation between Becca becoming more infatuated with me, at the same time his hatred for me kept rising??? gee. wonder if they had anything to do with each other. Seriously. situation were lives need to be gotten.

Meh, I won't say anything bad about him. I will say that little message there reminded me some of the way that Prax went, and I kind of always expected him to be better than that. Personally, I never minded the guy. I think he always felt our "feud" was more important than it really was, but I do know that there were times where he probably could have infracted me, but didn't.

Which, I guess, is why I didn't really expect that from him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back