Slammiversary 2015 LD

The crowd is silent. So am I.
Weird finish, but I guess that's a way to make them seem even... Is this the end of the feud? Oh no sir, Magnus will be back.

Highlights of the match have to be the missed elbow drop, the Last Call combo, and the Superplex through the guardrail.

Can't hear you, Josh.
Yeah! Shine it up real nice. What the... anyone else having trouble with the sound?

Nice guitar work. Did they get rid of Dale Oliver yet?

No problemo, Josh. We really don't mind the technical difficulty silencing you three.

I'm glad we got to watch them clean up the ring. 5 stars!
EC3 To save the production issue

One obvious member of the cast crew among the audience. Isn't this is the same guy whose banner was torn by Storm?

Awesome six pack and lats of EC3.

Poor Anderson. TNA just can't get a break.

LOL @ ripping that kids sign
iJGSdyC.gif
hj4QWnf.gif

Matthews and colour-commentator doing the switch-roles-for-no-fucking-reason-for-EC3 thing again. I love EC3 too but the commentary nearly ruin him, I hope the sound cuts out for good lol

So we have 45 minutes remaining in the show right? Will they be able to fit the remainder of this match and the King of the Mountains match within that time frame?

Btw, Slammiversary > Bound For Glory.

Sudden ending to the match... but that was good. Nice double team moves by the good guys and calculated attacks by the bad guys. EC3's theme song is awesome.

Jeff and Karen Jarrett... the old steroids still work.
Am I the only one staring at Karen's side boobs?
Convincing promo by Double-J as always. Sinister expressions by J.B. Hope you're watching, Mean Gene!

Here we go, what's everyone hoping for?

I'm begging for a Jarrett owned merge with GFW and something that can bring back some positive times

hmmmmm

DOUBLE J

GFW TALENT ROSTER HAS BEEN BUZZING

One last match

This relationship is going to go to a whole other global level....??????????????? Maybe the rumor Jarrett is buying Tna from Dixie is true and they get rebranded is true????????????

I have to say, Dixie's husband sings pretty good. Roode's theme song is solid.

But nothing in TNA except EC3's theme beats this classic by good ol' Dave.

Somebody will get the guitar slammed through their head tonight.

Even the ring announcer's mic has not been spared by this technical problem.

I like the story of Jeff still being unable to score a pin with less than 15 minutes remaining...
Guitar spot coming up.
Boom!
Jarrett is eligible!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back