Slammiversary 2015 LD

I have it on, but only because I have something else to do and want a little distraction.

Random thought: TNA should do a "Loser Leaves Company" battle royal with only the winner staying.

I have it on, but only because I have something else to do and want a little distraction.

Random thought: TNA should do a "Loser Leaves Company" battle royal with only the winner staying.

Eh a 5 man battle royal sounds lame.

I just saw the King Of The Mountain Championship.

I've always loved that design .... But Jesus Christ it's the Legends title with a patch again.

I never watch TNA but it's on TV for free so why not.

Who's the non Josh Matthew commentator? He's awful.

So how big is Slammiversary TNA wise? Number 2 PPV?

I love that of the three tshirts wrestling wise I've noticed, one is Ryback and two are Bullet Club. Neither in TNA.

Yeah it's second. THis is WAY better than last year's Bound For Glory though. That show had:

No World Champion
No #1 contender
Two title matches (both which were spoiled by the TV tapings)
Two TNA guys in the main event tag match
One match with no TNA guys involved

And it wasn't live. $50 please.

I'm liking the match though confused why neither tag team partner came down to the ring with them.

Were they prebanned?

I'm a f*cking idiot. After bragging about it to American fans for the last week, I've totally forgotten that Slammiversary is airing live this morning :( Well, I can still catch the main event, even though I probably missed the good matches.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back