TNA Slammiversary X

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
ImpactWrestling.jpg

Live Discussion for 06/10/12

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ff4dee1a1814d6b1a84fbb70ec9932c4_XL.jpg

Total Nonstop Action (TNA) Wrestling will celebrate its 10th anniversary
at the “Slammiversary 2012” pay-per-view event in Arlington, Texas.*

This will be TNA’s first televised event from the Dallas/Ft. Worth metroplex area.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ppv1.jpg

ppv2.jpg

ppv3.jpg

ppv4.jpg

ppv5.jpg

ppv5a.jpg

ppv5b.jpg

Also on the card:

Robbie E. and Robbie T. v. Devon and Garett

Hernandez v. Kid Kash

ppv9.jpg

The first inductee into the TNA Wrestling Hall Of Fame will be announced!

[YOUTUBE]wF2HgwFxujY[/YOUTUBE]

Will be here for the second and third hour. I pray Garett's match isnt higher on the card than Austin Aries as I would hate to miss that match as a result.

I'll be here.

Looking forward to Austin Aries/Samoa Joe III, their first meeting in TNA. Joseph Park/Bully Ray and how they'll handle the entire angle. Sting versus Roode; I want Sting to win, was fully backing Roode up until Thursday night but now, opinion has swerved. And whether "The Instant Classic" will appear on camera and speak. I fully believe he will, if he doesn't, TNA will have gotten the sharp end of the deal.

Dixie Carter has tweeted that WWE Intercontinental Champion Christian will appear live tonight on Slammiversary. This will be the first time in history that a WWE contracted performer and champion will appear on a TNA aired event.

Whether he will be the first inductee into the TNA Hall of Fame is still in question, we can confirm however that Jeff Jarrett is not in attendance for tonight's event.

Dixie also tweeted the following image of Christian in a conversation with current TNA World Heavyweight Champion, Bobby Roode.

x2_ce203e3

I just crapped my pants.

I wonder if he'll appear under the Christian Cage name or if WWE want him promoted solely as Christian? Any mention of him so far from the TNA Twitter account has been simply "Christian."

WOOOOOO IM PUMPED!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to watch it tomorrow in HD... lol.. as far as tonight goes... no wrestling spoilers crossing these eyes. As usual.

I'll be giving TNA another shot tonight, simply for that Aries/Joe match. Hopefully the rest of the show surprises me as well.

9c812b7eb35611e180c9123138016265_7.jpg

TNA Head Creative Writer, Dave Lagana:

This has built up quite nicely.

To think I could've been there tonight. =( Prolly shoulda called work and pulled a Peter Griffin and said I was in a plane crash and my entire family was killed.

On a related note, they'll be in town next for a house show, but it's my sister's birthday and I'm driving la familia to the beach. F.M.L.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back