Sin Cara Stronger than Sheamus?

jeffrey9800

Pre-Show Stalwart
Does anyone understand the same thing as me in this blog entry talking about the altercation between Sheamus and Cara ?

" Sources have verified, however, that an altercation did indeed take place, and if the fight had not been broken up, it could have gotten really bad for Sheamus. "

Are we talking in terms of getting in trouble or getting his ass whooped?

Because if it's getting his ass whooped, I'm shocked.

Sheamus worked as u2s bodyguard and he has been in many fights.

If sin cara, aka original mistico kicked his ass, then he is a real stud

Dumb thread title. It was a fight, not a weightlifting competition. And Sheamus is an average fake fighter, so it comes as no surprise that he's shit in a real one.

Just because you have big muscles doen't mean you know how to fight. In fact, it's usually a hindrance in legit fights. It has a tendency to make you slower and more prone to exhaustion.

If you have big muscles, you have to be freakishly athletic to be a legit badass.

Y 2 Jake so outta say 50 000 drunk irish fans, u dont think theres a couple of tough guys or haters?

Dumb thread title. It was a fight, not a weightlifting competition. And Sheamus is an average fake fighter, so it comes as no surprise that he's shit in a real one.

Lol you took the time to write that piece of shit comment? LOL

You're the only one who didn't understand what I meant, If you would've read the 8 comments before yours you would've understand.

Are you in a fkin fairytale, we're talking about SIN CARA, and you're not surprised that the little guy can beat up the big guy?

I'm not saying it's impossible, I'm saying it's surprising and not common at all.

Any excuse to call someone dumb hey Butcher? Grow up

I know Booker and Batista got into a fight back when both were still in the company in the mid 2000s but I doubt Booker got a push out of it.

Lol you took the time to write that piece of shit comment? LOL

You're the only one who didn't understand what I meant, If you would've read the 8 comments before yours you would've understand.

Are you in a fkin fairytale, we're talking about SIN CARA, and you're not surprised that the little guy can beat up the big guy?

I'm not saying it's impossible, I'm saying it's surprising and not common at all.

Any excuse to call someone dumb hey Butcher? Grow up

Anyone throwing a tantrum over a passing, slightly sarcastic comment has to be dumb.

Meh, Hunico is a multiple time state wrestling champ. That kind of competitive sport isn't all broadly done back here on the Emerald Isle. Size isn't everything, if you know what you're doing.

Sheamus would kick his ass in a G.A.A. game though. Sin Cara ain't got shit with a hurley.

Was it? I thought he won the title at the GAB and the incident was in May.

It was a commercial for SummerSlam so May's possible, but he would've at least have been King of the Ring or in the midst of winning it, and based on interviews with Booker he suggests the entire point of King of the Ring was to put him in position to take the belt of Mysterio, he was getting the mega-push regardless.

Though I'm sure kicking Batista's arse didn't do him any harm in terms of his backstage stock as a legit fighter either.

Am I the only one that wouldn't have a problem with the character Hunico getting a push? I really liked him.

For some reason, I really liked his theme music:

[YOUTUBE]DX0FSqOcAa4[/YOUTUBE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back