• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Seth Rollins Injured ****Keep it in here****

I dont think this changes their plan to give the strap to Reigns, but the issue becomes what heel to put him against. There isnt a lot to choose from since Owens has the IC title and Wyatt just came out of that fight and is focused on Taker atm. Roman having the strap is already an uphill battle & without a solid heel to go against this thing may crash and burn.

Seth was doing a good job at the top & with Cena, Bryan and Orton out his injury hurts WWE a bit. Not sure if Reigns is ready to handle being the top guy, but throwing yourself in the fire may be the thing he needs. He either shines like Vince hopes or it fails and we go back to the drawing board & maybe give Cesaro the chance he deserves.

Either way this goes, Vince is gonna have to figure out who gets a bigger push and how to deal with this without completely tanking the ratings or just using Big Show again like a big dumb band-aid.

I'm not really all that surprised that this happened. I have noticed more spotty, high risk trends from many of the newer wrestlers over the last few months and Rollins is not an exception. I watched his match with Kane at HIAC, and I found it a little lackluster due to many of the either failed or just dopey looking spots. A top rope sunset flip? Really? Why not just try and do a regular sunset flip, Seth?

But I digress...

Kind of a shame since Seth really has been on a roll and his booking has been great. And outside some questionable ring work he is a very talented sports entertainer.

It looks as though it will be Roman, but I only see Roman if he is aligned with the Authority, that means a heel Roman. That is terrible news and bad timing WWE will be hurting but who will step up I would say for your faces (Cesaro,Dean,Roman) heels (Roman,HHH,Undertaker,Kane). These are my choices the question is who is ready we know it will only be for a little while because John comes back in December to face Alberto. So the choice only needs to be champion for maybe 2 months than they give it to super Cena.

Seth's injury is terrible news. If WWE make some careful moves here, they can still make great things happen. Roman Reigns or Sheamus are the two most likely to emerge as the new top guys at this time. Roman Reigns VS Seth Rollins would have been an awesome match so it's sad that it won't happen. Now, if Roman wins the title and turns heel to join the authority in Seth's place then those fans who wanted to boo Roman would have reason to do so. WWE gets to push Reigns like they wanted to, the fans have a champion, and it makes for a perfect time to have Ambrose get another title shot in the meantime. Face Ambrose VS a heel Reigns for the title at TLC? Yes please! Have Reigns keep dominating through Wrestlemania until Seth is able to return as a face. Or just have Sheamus cash in on whoever wins the tournament and put Sheamus as the Authority's chosen champion, either way Seth could return to feud with him as a face too.

As long as it's not Big Show who is the next World Champion. Please not The Big Show. ANYBODY but The Big Show!

There seems to be a mass consensus that agrees to a heel champion going forward. I do not agree. We've had a heel as WWE Champion for a long , long time. Brock Lesnar ripped it off John Cena last year at Summerslam, and Seth Rollins had it until now, a year plus later. I think it's time for a face champion for awhile.

There seems to be a mass consensus that agrees to a heel champion going forward. I do not agree. We've had a heel as WWE Champion for a long , long time. Brock Lesnar ripped it off John Cena last year at Summerslam, and Seth Rollins had it until now, a year plus later. I think it's time for a face champion for awhile.

The problem with babyface champions in the 2015 is that the smarks in most cities now refuse to accept a good guy based on his merits of being good, and ONLY get behind babyfaces that are "underdogs." By definition, the champion cannot be an underdog, and so, babyface champs really don't hold up (unless you're Cena, because his brand can withstand any neckbearded resistance.)

This won't change plans reigns will still win at ss it does however give wwe a good opportunity to start a face rollins vs heel hhh fued

HHH gets a new top heel say dean Ambrose hunter keeps saying how he now got a guy that nuts and he can see a lot of him it how ambrose will do any underhanded thing to win much like hunter did when he was the number one heel and when seth gets back he pissed cos what hhh been saying how dean the new face of wwe and the new number on everything hhh has said rollins is but better dean busy with reigns and the belt seth goes after hhh

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back