Seriously.. NXTS5; How long?

TJWWE

Pre-Show Stalwart
Ok, so this has been the longest and most boringest NXT season of all. They are just playing it out now, like a piece of chewing gum and you stretch it as much as you can until their is a tiny bit until it rips, thats what WWE are doing to the latest NXT and it's kinda boring. I would simply scrap NXT and put superstars back on TV instead of .com

Question:
how long can/will this season last?

thoughts?

You're from the UK. Superstars and NXT are both on television for us, so what are you exactly complaining about? Superstars is on Friday evening and Saturday night while NXT is featured many nights of the week, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday I believe. So I don't exactly know what you're saying from that perspective.

As for the question about NXT, WWE can't drop it. They have contractual agreements with European broadcasters to bump out said amount of series or said amount of episodes, not doing it would be a breech of contract and WWE would be sued by many broadcasters throughout Europe and Canada I believe.

The reason for continuing this season could be just to get as many episodes as they can out of it. Believe it or not some still watch NXT, I even watch it when it's on the odd evening. They are rumored to have a Sixth Season, so, hope you enjoy that one.

Not sure how long it will go on. But I just don't care about NXT Redemption. The rookie roster was pretty weak to begin with and it still is what are they on now like the last 3 competitors? I just don't care about this season at all.

It's a shame how NXT is ending up to be such a huge failure considering the first season was such a big deal with guys like Bryan and Jericho in it. The only NXT seasons I actually watched and enjoyed were season 1, 2, 3(believe it or not), and my personal favorite.. Season 4.

Let's just hope if there's another season coming it turns out to be enjoyable like the ones I listed above. If they want to make it interesting then why not make guys like Cena and Orton pros for once? I know they're big names but so was Jericho and he had the time to mentor Wade Barrett in NXT season 1. Plus who ever they would mentor would have so much attention towards him he would get over in no time.

I don't watch NXT, nor do I plan on ever watching it EVER AGAIN. After what I've seen from it, what WWE dont seem to realise it that, its things like NXT and tyson kidd and yoshi tatsu that hold the WWE back fire those 2 plus ditch the show and WWE will be perfct.

I don't watch NXT, nor do I plan on ever watching it EVER AGAIN.

Then why comment in the thread then? How hard can it be not to post your willfully ignorant opionion? Why does noone get that?

After what I've seen from it, what WWE dont seem to realise it that, its things like NXT and tyson kidd and yoshi tatsu that hold the WWE back

Yes, a show with cheap tallent that makes the company money is definately holding back the company. You are a genius [/sarcasm]

fire those 2 plus ditch the show and WWE will be perfct.

Kidd's been shitting out good matches on a weekly basis, Tatsu was part of several of them. Firing them is good because? And the existance of NXT is hardly the only thing preventing WWE from being perfect.

This is the never ending season. I remember when they were down to the final 2, and then Bateman made a surprise return. It seems like they have no clue how to "end" this season, so it just keeps going and going. I wouldn't be surprised to see them go down to the "final 2" once again, and then someone like Percy Watson makes a return (which I wouldn't mind since I'm a huge fan of his), but I think creative just doesn't know what to do with this show.

Then why comment in the thread then? How hard can it be not to post your willfully ignorant opionion? Why does noone get that?

Yes, a show with cheap tallent that makes the company money is definately holding back the company. You are a genius [/sarcasm]

Kidd's been shitting out good matches on a weekly basis, Tatsu was part of several of them. Firing them is good because? And the existance of NXT is hardly the only thing preventing WWE from being perfect.

:disappointed: the words of guy with....... false words

I seriously wonder why they have spanned and dragged this season out for so long. I hope that they quickly move onto season 6 with actually talented rookies like Tyler black or Peter orlov. I guess the European broadcasters are what keep NXT going though they better move on to a possibly epic season of NXT

tyler black,jon moxley,steamboat's kid,the rotundo brothers,

i know fcw has been beefing up the talent (and by talent i mean work rate not wrestlers)...so there should be alot of potential stars right now for NXT

I don't get it, either. Right now NXT is simply horrible. They've pretty much ditched the concept of the original NXT in its entirety. No more competitions. Do fans even get to vote anymore? The pros are having active feuds with eachother that have more meaning than the rookies'. The rest of the pros don't even bother coming onto the show. Darren Young is feuding with Matt Striker. Maryse isn't there. Hornswoggle is actively involved in the show. My favorite up and coming diva is being forced to be Hornswoggle's girlfriend. Maxine is feuding with AJ. Titus Oneil is still on the show. Only rookie worth a damn was Byron Saxton, who was eliminated early. The entire roster of NXT redemption was shit. They did their best to bring back as many past rookies that nobody gave two shits about as possible just to throw a season together. Yoshi Tatsu is trying to be a japanese Undertaker. Derrick Bateman turned heel. Hornswoggle. Season finale denied. Crappy WWE video player.

Only reason I started watching this shit again is because Bateman is on the show now and AJ seems to be on NXT now.

NXT is gonna last for awhile if WWE gets their Channel up and runnin, they are gonna have to have time slot fillers and NXT does just that for the hardcore fan that wants to see FCW talent get a crack at the big time.

If the channel falls through I could see them stopping it but it costs little in production to air on wwe.com they don't have to pay any network for the time slot. It's around to stay awhile.

Yes, it has been VERY boring this NXT...I prefer the divas edition than this one :lol:

Besides, NXT is the same crap as Tough Enough! What has WWE done with TE winners?? It's more probable that the runner ups or participants get more of a push than the actual winners! Where are Maven, Nidia from TE1? Where are Linda, Jackie from TE2? Where's Capotelli from TE3? Where's Daniel Puder from TE4? They're all out of the WWE!

The new TE has Andy out of tv and, I believe, soon for good...NXT is the same thing! Barrett is not even in a feud right now...Kaval fired...Kaitlyn is know being used after months of innactivity, but still she's jobbing hard! Curtis still has a break...and who cares about Redemption?? That black Cena sucks!

Where's Daniel Puder from TE4? They're all out of the WWE!

Yeah, but Puder deserved it for attempting to break Kurt Angle's arm on TV.

On topic, I'd expect at least one more "surprise return" before this season's over (whenever that is)... hope it's Watson, he was one of the guys that stood out to me. oh yeah!

Yes, it has been VERY boring this NXT...I prefer the divas edition than this one :lol:

The Divas season of NXT pretty much enabled it to continue to exist while this one is just plain shit apart for Kidd's weekly match.

Besides, NXT is the same crap as Tough Enough!

Not in the least. For a start, the guys on NXT are already trained professionals.

What has WWE done with TE winners?? It's more probable that the runner ups or participants get more of a push than the actual winners!

That's because the winners are usually green as shit, but have to be put on TV because they won. The runner ups that eventually succeed spend a longer time in developmental and come up less shit. Even if they still sucked at the time. See also: The Miz.

Where are Maven, Nidia from TE1?

Both shit and green. I believe Maven ban be found on the shopping netowrk sometimes.

Where are Linda, Jackie from TE2?

Jackie's in the kitchen married to Haas, and Linda wasn't good and is currently a teacher.

Where's Capotelli from TE3?

He got brain cancer.

Where's Daniel Puder from TE4?

Green, had an attitude problem and almost broke Kurt Angle's arm before he was even hired. Why do you think he was canned?

The new TE has Andy out of tv

Wait, you mean the 23 yearold who hasn't been in wrestling very long is being allowed to develop in the ring under the guidance of Ricky Steamboat and Dusty Rhodes? Damn what a shitty prize.

NXT is the same thing!

Sure it is. I mean one's a heavily edited reality tv show where non wrestlers learn to wrestle and compete for a contract, and the other is a wrestling show where guys who are wrestlers and have a contract compete for the chance to have a contract and is clearly more heavily scripted at this point.

Barrett is not even in a feud right now...

And yet he's on TV every week and had been on every PPV since he won NXT. It must SUCK to be him :rolleyes:

Kaval fired...

He was asking for it. Literally.

Kaitlyn is know being used after months of innactivity,

Wait, the girl who wasn't supposed to be in the competition and had all of a week of training was sent back to developmental? LE GASP!

Curtis still has a break...

Curtis is shit. Next.

and who cares about Redemption?? That black Cena sucks!

Nobody and that's why he's on it.

I like the current NXT. The few times I've watched, I liked it. I'm pretty sure it's not on TV here in the US and even if it is, I don't have cable so if I want to watch it I will. I like watching guys get better.

I wouldn't mind seeing this run on, at least in net form, forever. I love following minor league baseball and it's sort of the same thing for pro wrestling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back