NXT season 4:Seasoned competitors

Mr. Artistic guy

Better Off This Way
No idea where I read it but it is certainly worth a thread. The WWE is considering doing a 4th series of NXT using male competitors once again. Thoughts?...
Seen as some people decided to call this a spam post when it clearly is not I'll try and find that source and then I'll give my opinion if it is necessary.

"Greg Sansone from The Score out of Canada recently appeared on the "Right After Wrestling [R.A.W.]" radio show and claimed he was informed that there would in fact be a fourth season of WWE NXT.

Sansone claimed the season would feature male wrestlers this time and that the season is expected to begin in early December."

Posted by matt boone, happy!

Ok, my opinion is that there can't be many more guys to be put onto this show but I have to say. Out of 16 guys that tried out for NXT, 12 of them benefitted to some degree from it (all of NXT season 1 and half of NXT season 2). For that reason, even if NXT is absolutely bollocks which there is no reason to say it won't be, it is likely to produce stars, it has been proven to thus far and will undoubtedly do so again, and given this piece of information I'd say I'm happy about it, the show itself will most likely be average but the end result will be worth waiting for. Obviously the reason that it works is because you get a long amount of exposure of the guys before they debut so you feel like you know them when they come in. There ya have it.

I'm not sure where that was mentioned, but for the life of me, aren't they running out of different ideas for NXT? They should be running out of Pros at this point already. To me the whole NXT concept is pretty much dead, I don't think anyone really seems to care very much anymore. The divas version turned out to be a big stinker, I think they had success with Season 1 NXT and tried to recreate the same thing since and haven't found it to be the same. You can't recreate the same thing twice. Especially with the booming craze of Nexus. You never will find ANOTHER Wade Barrett, nor a female version of Wade Barrett, or a female Husky Harris, I really think this should just be something WWE should use to be more of an in-depth look at FCW as a whole instead of focusing on a few select people that are 're-packaged' to be the 'next breakout star' on WWE. Kaval won season 2, and he's been jobbing over the last few weeks, and he is just NOW getting his shot at an IC title to Ziggler? Barrett had better luck when he won NXT. It seems like the winner of each season gets a progressively worse prize. First its a title shot, as Wade got a world title shot. Then Kaval gets IC title shot. Then the diva will get a title shot sometime. What's left? Tag belts?

With the biggest name in the IWC still in FCW, I seriously doubt that WWE will hold him back and not put him in this season. Seth Rollins is entering and winning season 4, I can sense it now... It would be nice to see what they do with him. Hopefully they don't have Cole bash him, but most likely they will.

As for his pro... I would think that he could have some decent segments with Chavo or maybe even Jack Swagger. I also think he could click with just about anyone that they give him... Although I wouldn't mind seeing him paired with Ziggler.

I WAS going to trash this thread but you right, this isnt tough enought the ppl from NXT are being pushed, and I like that we ALWAY complain that new alent does get pushed but with NXT it has, now the nexxus has been getting that great of match but they have been getting sum no less and now they have the tag team belts, so I like a season 4, I wont be watchint it online but I like the fact of a new "start" havng a background that we can SEE, if we dont live in florida.

and hell I know they can never recreate the nexxus BUT they can create an anti NEXXUS....!!!!

Well, let's see here.

The FCW roster has 30 names they can use. Some of them they probably won't, such as Steamboat, as he's only been there a little while. I highly doubt we'll see Orlando Colon amongst the group. The same goes for Taylor Rotunda.

However, there are plenty of other guys that they have. Johnny Curtis will probably be a part of it. Brett DiBiase could easily have his brother for a pro and start a tag team. Xavier Woods, Wes Brisco, Mason Ryan, Seth Rollins...I could see them all being on NXT-4.

Now, what would they do with them that they haven't done yet? Well for one thing, the two DiBiases would be interesting as they haven't had the brother connection. They'll have the typical cocky heel (Otunga/Riley), the tough guy (Skip/Cottonwood), the "internet darling" (Bryan/Kaval), the complete waste of space (Cannon/Titus), etc.

As for the pros?

1. Ted DiBiase - He's not doing anything particularly important and it works well, as suggested above, for him to be coaching his brother.

2. Santino - C'mon, you know he'd be a perfect choice to put on a show like this, especially if he's paired up with someone who finds him annoying.

3. Jack Swagger - No explanation needed.

They've got other easy names to throw out there as well. Two big names you can put in the hat are Mysterio and Big Show, especially seeing as both are on Smackdown already. You've got Drew McIntyre who isn't doing anything. Chavo would be perfect. Dolph Ziggler. Sheamus. It doesn't look like Kidd or Smith are going to be too busy so they'd work as well. Hell, you can even throw JTG, Masters, Yoshi, or Kozlov on there for filler like they did with Primo. What I definitely DON'T want to see is Hornswoggle as a pro. I know they'll be tempted to do it, but if they do, it just kills everything.

Well I like the idea of NXT more than the actual show. I've heard they're bringing Tough Enough back which is stupid because the WWE already has a bunch of rookies in FCW. Those are the ones I want to see brought up to WWE. The problem with NXT is those stupid challenges like guess the theme song, etc. Instead of these challenges, the rookies should have challenges on wrestling like for instance, who can get the most take downs/submissions, who can perform a move best, beat the clock matches against current superstars, who can give the best promo (with good topics unlike cotton candy and bullshit like that). Other than that, it's not a bad show...

Anyways, the roster for season 4 should be:

Rookie: Brett Dibiase, Pro: Ted Dibiase Jr
Rookie: Mason Ryan, Pro: Chavo Guerrero
Rookie: Tito Colon, Pro: DH Smith
Rookie: Xavier Woods, Pro: Jack Swagger
Rookie: Seth Rollins, Pro: Tyson Kidd
Rookie: Richie Steamboat, Pro: Rey Mysterio

I think this is BS we already received something that made it sure that the womens crap was done for good. Now maybe if we waited a few months and it was a Man edition of the show than it would be worthwhile. Besides then they would get a chance to bring in some really talented Wrestlers

Don't know who I'd put into the Roster, or who the Pro's would be, but I want to see Tag Teams.

If it's a Tag Team NXT, then we may be able to see a regeneration of the Division, as long as not only 1 Team makes it big. Like NXT1, let all the tag teams end up getting involved on Raw & Smackdown, making for more Tag Competition as well as us having some faith in it again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back