Scott Hall and Kevin Nash - Hall Of Fame worthy?

butsecks

Pre-Show Stalwart
i haven't seen this topic here, or atleast the times that i have been on here. i'd like to know you guys' opinions on scott hall and kevin nash. Do you see these guys in the hall of fame? WWE hall of fame, pro wrestling hall of fame? are they worthy of hall of fame? a lot of wrestlers (old-timers) seem to hate on both of these men, despite them being a great part of wrestling history, a great wrestling era, the formation of the NWO, monday night wars, etc.

They may have been very unprofessional behind the scenes, but both guys were prominent stars in the business for several years. And considering how well the nWo angle worked, especially in it's earliest stages (with just them and Hogan), it seemed they helped change the whole landscape of wrestling. We can't deny that they did contribute to the business, whether they were assholes behind the scenes or not.

So, not within the next couple years, but some day, yes, they are both worthy.

I don't see why not, if they are going to let Koko B Ware into the Hall of Fame who hasn't really done anything of notice, then I see no reason why The Outsiders shoudn't make it in. These guys along with Hogan in the NWO set the bar for pro wrestling at the time and was the reason WWF was getting its ass kicked in the ratings war, so i dont think they should be kept out of the HOF becuase everybody backstage had it out for them. Im sure there have been plenty of HOF's and will be future HOF's who are complete assholes and still get have/get their spot in the Hall. So all in all i think they belong in the HOF but i doubt they ever get in.

They wont be considered Hall of Fame Material until people forget how they acted backstage and start remembering what they did on the stage.

I think they will be in it.

They were part of one of the most known stables in professional wrestling history.
They helped beat the WWF in the ratings war for 85 weeks in a row.
They were in the ring when one of the most know turns from face to heel happened.
Scott hall was in the first ladder match in the WWF.
There's many more things but imo these are the some of the biggest parts of their careers,so yes they will be in the HOF.Also kevin Nash and Scott hall are still very good friends with trips and hbk so that always helps.

As a huge nWo fan back in the day it pains me to say it, but I don't think that The Outsiders will go in. Kevin Nash maybe, but not Scott Hall. Nash has been really great to wrestling and the fans over the past 15+ years, but where has Scott Hall been? Dude couldn't shake his demons in the late 90's and his career met him at the bottom of the bottle.

They definitly deserve to be in.

Name two other wrestlers that could have taken the NWO{and in turn the business] as high as they did.

If KoKo B Ware and Nickolai Volkoff got in, The Outsiders are a shoe in.

My vote is for The Outsiders to be in. I mean they were a part of the greatest faction in pro wrestling history, with N.W.O. Nash is a former World Champ in WCW and WWE and Hall is a part of one of the greatest Mania matches ever with him vs. HBK ladder Match at WrestleMania 10. They also help carry WCW in its prime, but also contributed to its downfall, but WCW had a lot of problems.

I think they should be in the hall of fame because they contributed a lot to wrestling and even gave the wwe some of it's most meomarable moments such as the ladder match between razor ramon/scott hall and shawn michaels and when they broke kayfabe to say goodbye to the company and they even helped propel wcw to it's mega status. So yeah i think they should be inducted but only when they leave tna

If this were to happen, it would have to be a long way down the road. I mean a long time. With Nash over in TNA, and Hall letting himself go these recent years, there is really "no chance in hell" McMahon would let that happen.

Don't get me wrong, those guys have had a hell of a career, but mostly in WCW. Hall has been wrestling since the mid '80's and Nash started out around 1992. They have only spend around 5 years each in WWE, (on and off). I don't think they are going to be in the Hall of Fame anytime soon. But then again, Pete Rose was inducted into the celebrity wing of the HOF. So do they deserve it? Yes, but not for a long time.

Kevin Nash and Scott hall dont deserve to be in the hall of fame as they never really made the same sort of impact as say hogan, macho, ultimate warrior or stone cold. Sure they are brilliant wrestlers both as singles and tag team but they have not stood at the same level as the above. they went to WCW and formed the NWO which i will agree has changed wrestling forever. That however did not work at the same level once the NWO came to WWE however. They both have gone from WWE and i just dont think they will ever be inducted into the hall of fame on their accomplishments to date. They should have stayed Razor Ramon and Diesel and then maybe they might have had my vote

Is this even a fucking question?

Along with Hogan, they were the center of the most important faction in the history of wrestling. And the two of them were just as important to the nWo as Hogan was. The combination of them jumping shit along with Hogan's heel turn made it the hottest thing in the world.

And, even before that, Razor was MAD over in the WWF. Diesel was a terrible draw for the WWF, but he was still fun to watch, and would go on to be a much bigger star in WCW when they let him be himself.

Kevin Nash and Scott hall dont deserve to be in the hall of fame as they never really made the same sort of impact as say hogan, macho, ultimate warrior or stone cold. Sure they are brilliant wrestlers both as singles and tag team but they have not stood at the same level as the above. they went to WCW and formed the NWO which i will agree has changed wrestling forever. That however did not work at the same level once the NWO came to WWE however. They both have gone from WWE and i just dont think they will ever be inducted into the hall of fame on their accomplishments to date. They should have stayed Razor Ramon and Diesel and then maybe they might have had my vote

So they're brilliant wrestlers that changed wrestling forever but they don't deserve your Hall Of Fame vote because they didn't "stay" Razor and Diesel?

Why is this even a question?

Yes, they will be in the Hall Of Fame

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back