Saints Row 2

brahma62

Occasional Pre-Show
As much as i loved GTA 4, Saints Row 2 is a much better game. The story is better. The gameplay is better. GTA has a slight edge in graphics but Saints Row 2 is better in almost every other way. The big thing for me was that in GTA 4 alot of the missions just felt repetitive. You go to a person's house, kill the guy, and leave. No variety or nothing. Saints Row 2 never felt repetitive to me, alot of mission variety.

Of course alot of people won't give SR2 the credit it deserves because they will always feel that it will never be better than GTA. GTA has had around 10 years to perfect its product, while this is Saints Row second game. SR2 reminds me alot of GTA San Andreas. Very fun game, in my opinion its what GTA 4 should've been.

I played the first one for about 3 months and I loved it. Good game overall but there was room for improvement. I just found the game much more fun than the Grand Theft Auto games. The graphics weren't flash but I think it did improve in the second game of the franchise, which I haven't played yet.

The missions were great in SR1 but they weren't overally difficult which makes the game a little funner in my opinion. I never finished the game completely. Saints Row is very underrated, mainly because it's based off GTA. I wont be buying it as I think theres better games out, but I can see myself renting this one day and possibly buying it when it goes down in price.

Awesome game, one of the best games for the ps3. I never get tired of this game, I can turn on this game, and just run around with some of the best controls of any game I've ever played, the gunplay in this game is just perfect with the controls, plus it's just amazing walking around with your friends or the computer A.I blowing up the entire city. one of the best experiences you can have in a video game.

The vehical controls aren't perfect, but simple,
so they get the get the job done, the piloting controls for the airplanes and helicopters are actually quite well done, I like the drifting affect, when your trying to turn.

Plus all the mini-games are just blast to play, I enjoyed EVERY mini-game,
Mayham was the best one through people PAY you to blow up the city.
Just awesome.

I would highly recommend this game to anyone who has enjoyed the GTA series

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back