Saints Row three

Sparky

Master of the Aussie kiss
I remember When I brought the Xbox 360 I only wanted it for GTA four, and deeply regretted it after only owning the game for a few short days. IMO it has to be the worse GTA game. But anyway I brought Saints row one on special not knowing what it was about and once again falling in love with my X box. (mind you I went out and brought saints row two a week later) Now I hear they are bringing the third one out due for release next year? I'm stoked Saints row has all the good things GTA has and more. What are your thoughts about the new Saints row coming out soon?

I can't wait the second one's ending left alot of ties open for the third one. But apparently it's meant to be taking an all new direction Wich I think will keep it fresh. the only sad part is it's still going to be shot in Saints row so it will be the same old layout with hopefully a little bit extra added. We can only hope anyway. I can't wait until more comes out about it.

I like that they keep it within the same city. It gives us the feel of being the ultimate king pin. With that said, I'm waiting impatiently on Saints Row 3 to hit stores. The only sad part is that there's absolutely no info being released about it which means THQ and Volition are keeping a tight lock on this.

I just hope that they don't change things up too much, and hopefully they can add some more hidden islands.

I really didn't like Saints Row 1 or 2. I prefer GTA IV way more. I just didn't like the feel of the game, and I thought it could improve in alot of ways. So I wont buy Saints Row 3, but I might borrow it from a friend.

i am absolutely in love with saints row 1 and 2. 2 completely blew away 1. and 1 was a great game already! im buying number 3 on opening day

Saints Row is one of the best game series out there, i enjoyed SR1 but i love Saints Row 2 to bits, its extremely fun and enjoyable, very replayable, its humourous, and just plain gangsta. I should go back and play it again. Also SR3 is expected to be released late next year between September and November 2011 or start of 2012.

Yeah Saints Row is fucking awesome, It's got all the bat shit crazy shit that GTAVI got rid of.

I'm pretty sure the third game isn't set in Stillwater, And that the main antognist will be Dexter, The former 3rd street saint turned Ultor executive.

it was suppose to be out Already
was Due out E3 this year
Checked was delayed till About 3 months after then i Recently Checked it's due out at Q3/Q4
436 Days Left..

I Loved Saints row 2 I beat it 3 Times Never bored it was Ultra fun

I heard Great News about it so i Can't wait By the way in Saints row 1 Isn't Lin
Gat's Sister?

Also Gat is the best and the funniest Character evee
I was shocked to learn That Gat is supposedly Japanese i never knew that...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back