RVD Heel Turn?

X

xraven_effectx

:robvandam: I was just wondering because I've seen signs of RVD turning heel...and I know it's ECW to do these things, but since vince is running it, it may change( 1. RVD attacking angle and Sabu 2. RVD pushing the Ref around 3. RVD (maybe) going to screw Sabu out of the title to set up a sabu vs. RVD fued) what do you think?

I really think Sabu/RVD feuding, but for the title, with Sabu being champion, it doesn't make sense keeping the title on Big Show. I really like RVD being heel, he plays it real well.

big show should drop the title.... but even if rvd turns heel the crowds still gonna love him.... sabu rvd would be sick... i can see it happeneing.... big show should just be like an enforcer type guy

RVD and Sabu have had some tremendous matches together. I'd like to see them feud again now that they both have a lot more experience in the ring.

im shocked they havent had RVD as a heel in WWE at all, he was a pretty good heel back in the old ECW.

I thought it was the other way around, RVD is the face and Sabu is the heel. Hell on Tuesday RVD was showing the crowd some serious loves slappin' hands w/ them and all. Everytime someone touches Sabu he jerks around and tells them to fuck off.

R.V.D. was the best heel in wrestling 8 years ago, you always know when someone is agreat heel when the crowd turns them face.

^^ Agreed, RVD in ECW played the role of the ****y Heel who had all the talent in the world along with the best manager in fonzy, And the crowd absolutely loved him, Even though he was the typical heel, So when you get that kinda reaction you know your good basically lol.

I dont think the fans of the old ecw would let him turn heel, However this is a new crowd that tends to be more traditional so i think they would boo him except for maybe the ECW arena and Hammerstein crowds. Either way i would never hate RVD so i dont really care

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back