RP Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'WZCW Roleplay Board' started by sincade20, Oct 1, 2007.

1. sincade20

sincade20 Dufflebag Mod!!

Leave all feedback for Rps in here!

2. TheOneBigWill

TheOneBigWill [This Space for Rent]

I'll be the first to start. (unless someone posts between me writing this)

As always, Titus & Hasheem seem to be off to a nice start. I like the interaction of 'Dan Rather.' (nice touch, Hasheem) Along with the continuation (sp?) of the interview. I can't wait to see how it ends, hopefully it will.

I wanna give huge credit to Steamboat Ricky, as his imagination for his character is beyond anything I've ever seen. Its one thing to take a character from actual life in wrestling & alter it into your own character, but its another to create a character (assumed off the character by Jonny Depp) & inter-twine it with wrestling. Not to say Gus didn't have a nice RP as well, but I have to give the nod to imagination to Steamboat Ricky, very nicely done.

3. Gus

Gus Guest

yea, i like Steamboat's Character as well, its actually pretty funny, btw, Great RP Steamboat, i look forward to a really great Meltdown this week, cause next time we're in Reno, my hometown!!!

4. Steamboat Ricky

Steamboat Ricky WZCW's Living Legend

Wow, thanks guys. You don't realize how awesome it was of you two to say that. I really appreciate it.

Actually, my character is not based off of Jack Sparrow at all. I would say that my biggest influence in terms of character would be Mankind back during the Rock and Sock Connection days. But if you're going by my last RP, I had just watched a lot of original crow Sting from like 97 and thought it would provide some good buildup.

5. Lee

Lee WZCW's Titus
    Staff Member Moderator

Ok my feedback time (if I say smething bad don't pounce on me);

SteamBoat Ricky; Wow you've put some thought into this character, the rp is great. keep up the good work.

Gus; I'm loving the slight banter between Gus and Heidi, my only problem with your rp's is that you need to format...use different colours for different speakers.

Will; Both of your rp's are kick ass, am so glasd you're making your debut!

Senoir coconut; Mate all the best, I actually am excited to see where this interview is going to go. Talk about a hard match!

6. Lee

Lee WZCW's Titus
    Staff Member Moderator

Sincade; Wow another great rp, I'm excited to see how Sincade comes in on his own after the departure of AJ...High society is no more...But Sincade's a rolling!

7. Gus

Gus Guest

hey flame, thanks for the constructive critisism, ill be sure to format them next time, and sincade, sweet RP

8. sincade20

sincade20 Dufflebag Mod!!

all you guys are doing a good job at your RPs keep up the good work

9. Melon Farmer

Melon Farmer Guest

Thank you so much for all the great compliments on my RP...don't worry...i have planend what i want to happen.

I really want to win this tourny very badly. So I am gonna be pulling all the stints.

And I haven't gotten to read everyone's RP...but i will...and i like the RP's so far...and there hasnt been one that isn't boring or long or anythign like that. Every single one that i have read so far was spectacular and this makes me very motivated to step my game up...so with all of u working hard...this is just motivating me to come up with new ideas to defeat u all!!

lol...sorry if i sound like an ass!!

10. Gus

Gus Guest

dont worry about it, i think we all want to win this tourney as well, and i will pull out all the stints as well, good luck to everyone in the tourney!!! :) this episode of Meltdown is going to be awesome, i guarandamntee that!!!

11. Lee

Lee WZCW's Titus
    Staff Member Moderator

WOWSERS Senoir, that rp is incredible, you clearly have spent a lot of time on it.

12. Melon Farmer

Melon Farmer Guest

OH you have no idea...

I want to win this tournament with a passion. I have never wanted something more on the internent than i do now.

that and getting out of prison lol which i have lol

I also wanna compliement a few people:

Titus: I really want to know who L.A. is...this match will be 1 tough thing to judge lol.

Gus: Very well done...I will not be surprised if it is me vs. u in this competition

Big Will: HOLY ****!!!! Your RP's are getting better and better...I must tell you...that with each RP u write and post...it just keeps getting better and better and better. I will be very surprised if u can make ur next RP better, bc ur RP was excellent!!

:)

Sincade, Aerandir, Michigan, Gus, Ricky, and everyone else...you are the reason that WZCW is amazing...and all of you are makign it very hard for anyone else to succeed, because all of u guys are amazing!!!

It is amazing how just about everyone in the WZCW is spectacular...and dont say that u wanna quit the WZCW, bc everyone here on WZCW has a place,

(In Character)
    which is under Mohammad Hasheem lol!!!!!

(Out of Character)
    Once Again, Kudos to everyone

(In Character)
    ONce Again, Kudos to everyone for being Hasheem's doormat and stepping stone ;)

13. Lee

Lee WZCW's Titus
    Staff Member Moderator

I thought it was a rule that the minimum rps can be is 15 lines. I've noticed a couple under this, though they're still great rp's, what's the rule on this?

Sincade and Everest...I'm loving your promos man, they're ace.

SC...man yours is incredible, though I feel your last one was clearly rushed to seem like you have done more than you have. This was under the 15 lines and if just a filler to link to the new rp you have, you should have just inserted that at the beginning.

14. Melon Farmer

Melon Farmer Guest

it wasn't rushed.

The reason why i did that was only bc i wanted everyone to know that interview has just started to heat up.

Dan Rather is asking Hasheem Q's that will get Hasheem mad and if Hasheem is mad then so r his guards.

also...Titus...I need to talk to u on MSN...sign on

15. Steamboat Ricky

Minimum lines to an RP? Seriously? How can you put limits on creativity? Just don't be dumb and promo something like this:

"I am Steamboat Ricky, I am going to beat Gus."

That's a pretty sweet promo, but obviously, extremely idiotic.

Mexican Geek likes this.
  16. Melon Farmer

Melon Farmer Guest

also...the RP that u were talking about, Titus, was like 18 lines.

but in any event...look at my latest RP...holy **** is it good!!

watch as Dan Rather's fate lies in the hands of Hasheem.

MWUHAHAHAHAHA

17. Steamboat Ricky

Senoir and Flame...holy crap dudes. You guys are RPing like there is no tomorrow. We need a WZCW 24/7 channel just to air all of this RPing. Good work gentlemen.

P.S. Senoir, your RPs are good, but not as good as the RP I wrote in my last entry in this thread. Enjoy.

18. Melon Farmer

Melon Farmer Guest

hahahaha...yea right...im gonna go read it now....'

ok i just finished reading it...

holy crap dude...

i must tell u...i didnt understand 1 word lol!!!

19. Mexican Geek

Mexican Geek It's good to be back!

I wonder why... ;) should I translate it into Arabic? ;)

AMAZING PROMO Steamboat Ricky, props for that, you could be the other finalist on the tournament, after El Guerrero obviously :D

I wish we could have more "wrestlers" in the fed right now.

Lee likes this.
  20. Melon Farmer

Melon Farmer Guest

umm...first of all...i dont speak Arabic....nor am i muslim or an arab or anything like that

u should be banned.

and ur not funny.

21. Lee

Lee WZCW's Titus
    Staff Member Moderator

He was being sarcastic hence the winks. Good rps senoir. And ricky...wow, look forward to facing you in the final :p

22. Mexican Geek

Mexican Geek It's good to be back!

Too bad. Ask Mohamed Hasheem, maybe he does..

Nah.

Do you know what SARCASM means?

I wonder WHY The Champ is not in the card this time. Maybe he could interfere in a match? I think that is a good idea. Enforcer?

23. Steamboat Ricky

Are you guys referring to my Carmina Burana promo? Or the best promo the world has ever seen:

"I am Steamboat Ricky. I am going to beat Gus."

Haha. Which one?

Lee likes this.
  24. Lee

Lee WZCW's Titus
    Staff Member Moderator

to both really. Both are good, well done.

Also Gus great work ont he formatting there, I always find it easier to read if you do line breaks between everyone who speaks or actions as well as the colours, hope that helps you.

And will, I wish you were against someone who was still about, your promos are fantastic.

Michigan, you haven't failed to pull out a corker yet again.

Everyone else I've already mentioned, but a great job guys, well done.

25. TheOneBigWill

TheOneBigWill [This Space for Rent]

Thanks Flame, I know Spiral isn't here so its kinda one sided.. but assuming (I have to say assuming cause its not exactly 100% guaranteed) I advance.. whomever I face I'll give even more to.

Flame, I honestly fear you or Coconut facing me in this thing, cause I don't know if I can handle the fireworks the two of you are putting on.

That of course isn't to say I don't fear facing the likes of anyone else, because Gus & Steamboat are going back & forth almost the same.. & by El Guerrero's last RP, he's definately trouble..

Sincade & Everest are going back & forth as well.. I can't wait to see how the entire show looks. Hopefully my match is put together well, I can't imagine how hard it must be to write for someone that you really have no clue what their style is.