Hasheem Vs. Jason Sincade

Status
Not open for further replies.
As you all know...my computer got taken away and I have like 10 minutes in school to write an RP bc I feel bad that the extension is moving because of me...i have not read if it is or it isn't bc I am in a rush. So here is my RP that I wrote in 10 minuets....I plan to write another one up like "3 minutes before Hasheem comes out....for poleplay" so here we go:

Mohammad Hasheem is shown walking around, pacing. He seems to be nervous, but at the same time upset. Rajeem is shown trying to calm him down. They converse in Arabic but the translator translates it all to English.

Rajeem: Please master, it’s going to be alright.

Hasheem: How, Rajeem? How the hell do you know if it’s going to alright?

Rajeem: Because, master. As your friend and as your manager it is my duty to know and to do the betterment for you.

Hasheem: You idiot? You actually think any of this is going to be better for me?!?

Rajeem: Yes. Yes I do.

Hasheem: How?! How the hell do you figure that out?!?

Rajeem: Well look at it this way. You are facing the boss. You are facing the idiotic moron named Sincade. He is nothing. He has no power over this business

Hasheem: I think you are smoking too much of the Hasheesh, because at Civil Revolution, he beat Aaron Craig twice to become the owner of WZCW for 30 days.

Rajeem: Fine but this is his 2nd week as the owner and in 2 weeks he won’t be the owner anymore. He will be just as pathetic as Rios, Big Will, and everyone else.

Hasheem: Again, too much Hasheesh, Big Will and Rios are champions.

Rajeem: You are missing the point again, master. Joseph Rios, might be the WZCW World Champion, and Big Will, might be the Elite X Champion, but they will be just like Aaron Craig, and Steamboat Ricky, and the whole WVC, and everyone else here, they are ALL inferior to YOU. You can bank on that, master.

Hasheem: Hey, you’re right. I am superior than Sincade and the rest of the WZCW. And in 3 hours, I will be having another MATCH OF THE CENTURY, when I take out Sincade, just like I took Arch Angel out a few months back. And just like I took out El Guerrero out, permanently, last week on Meltdown. I will take Sincade out for good. Because I am the great MOHAMMAD HASHEEM!!!! I am the Sultan of WZCW!!!! And I will take out Sincade, once and for all!!!!

Rajeem: Now THAT’S what I want to hear, baby!!!!!!!!!! Mohammad Hasheem, my master, you will walk

Hasheem then has a big evil smile on his face as he nods evily as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back