Meltdown (Episode 4): Brian Michaels vs. Jason Sincade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prax

I used to be a big deal
Brian Michaels vs. Jason Sincade

Last week in the Pinnacle Pursuit Battle Royal, Jason Sincade, along with fellow High Society member and eventual winner Ace Cannon, eliminated Brian Michaels from his world championship dream. This week, on top of supporting Downward Spiral in his quest to beat rival Koala Typhoon from Northern Lights, has requested this match with Sincade. Will Michaels be able to extract the revenge he craves from Sincade? Or will Sincade have the last laugh again? Tune in to Meltdown to find out!

Keep all RPs in here

RP deadline is Friday, August 10th 2007 at Midnight Eastern Standard Time

*Brian Michaels is seen backstage with a cocky smirk on his face. He puts his hands between his hair and then rubs his chin. He is wearing a suit with slacks and finally begins to talk*

Michaels: Ya know...there's a reason why I asked for this match. There's a reason as to why I wanted this match. You want to know why? Because Jason Sincade has done virtually NOTHING in this business. Yet, him and his buddies want to act all arrogant? Let me ask you something Jason Sincade. What the fuck have you done here in WZCW? Nothing. You lost your first match so badly that you need back-up now. Now, your second match, you got a partner. You guys won. But listen, you didn't even make the pin! That's how pathetic you are! and in the Battle Royal...when you were on your own again...you lost. Those are facts. Fact, you need those high school dropouts to be in your corner to protect you from losing. Oh, junior high school that is. Heh.

*Michaels starts laughing and the crowd gives him a mixed reaction*

Michaels: Deep down inside Jason...you know it. Is this whole generation of WZCW fans going to remember Jason Sincade of playing second fiddle to Ace Cannon? The only thing these people are going to remember from you is how far you had your head up Ace's ass. Ace Cannon isn't the greatest wrestler. You know it, I know it, these people know it. Deep down, you want to become the star. You want to become the Leader, but until you've pinned Brian Michaels, you are nothing. Until you pin the very best in this business you are NOTHING. So Jason Sincade I ask you to think about that before we go out there tonight. I almost feel bad for you man. I want to face Jason Sincade...the wrestler. Not the guy who takes the backseat in watching Ace Cannon get all the fame and glory.

*The crowd 'Oohs' as Michaels puts on sunglasses*

Michaels: And you know kid, when we go out there, just like each and every one of my opponents, I'm gonna make you famous. You have nothing to your name. I have no problem kicking YOUR ass all over Fresno, California! Sincade, I invented being the man. I am great. You're decent, but until you beat the man, you're nothing to write home about! You'll learn what Joe.T and Titus learned. You'll know what the future World Champion will learn. It's that I'm Brian Michaels and I'm better than you!

*Michaels waits a while and starts thinking. He looks up and then shakes his head*

Michaels: To those of you who say...that I used Spiral...that's all bullshit. Every single of one of you would've done the same damn thing if you were in my position. That's just how America is. But hell, at least it's not as bad as Canada. See, I don't want to wait until Meltdown to kick your scrawny ass. I want to kick it now little man! I don't think you understand just who the hell I am. Hell, I don't give a damn what you say. I'm still the man! Number one! And until any of your fuck buddies can do anything about it, I'll stay number one! All Ace Cannon did was throw a couple people over the top rope! Hell, that's so easy, a caveman could do it.

*The crowd laughs as Michaels gets a serious look on his face*

Michaels: So Sincade get ready....as you focus, on your biggest challenge ever. The biggest match of your career. Monday Night Meltdown, against the Career Stopper, Brian Michaels. I'm standing alone. No Spiral, No AJ, no Ace Cannon. The gloves come off, and trust me, I will give you my best. Also known as....the biggest ass-kicking that Fresno has ever seen! You weak son of a bitch. This week...you go 1-3. I've never been pinned for a reason, and it's because I'm the absolute best in this business. Love me, hate me, you all tune into watch me because you know that I am the best thing going for WZCW.

*Michaels starts walking down the hallway and walks into his room. He goes to the refrigerator and takes out a can of beer. He opens it and starts drinking from it. We then hear a strange beeping sound. Michaels puts down the beer to open his black and silver Razor. There is a muffled voice on the other side of the phone*

Michaels: Oh yeah...it's going down? After the show? Hm, I like the way you think. Alright, I'll meet you there. Hm, sounds VERY nice. Ok, see you after the show, bye.

*Michaels hangs up the phone and then gets a big smile on his face*

Michaels: Heh-heh. Jessica, Victoria, Desire, Amber and I are going to have some fun tonight. Hm. I've just got a few last words for ya Sincade. Do you know my catchphrase? When I say that I'm full of confidence, attitude, personality, and Sexuality? Well....I've got one for you...Jason Sincade....you're full of.....SHIT!

*Michaels flips off the camera and begins tying his boots as the camera goes pitch black*

(The Scene open with a far view of a very large brownstone with a big lawn with a fountain in the middle. The Camera slowly examine every aspect of the house. Before slowly fading to the back of the house, where you see a very large pool. Then You see Sincade lounging in a poolside chair looking at the sunset. When a sexy female dress in a maid outfit bring Sincade a glass of long island ice tea and his iphone.)

Sincade: Thank you Jenny I been working you too much take the rest of the day off.

Jenny: Oh thank you Mr Sincade I appreciate it very much.

(While Jenny is walking away Sincade iphone begin to ring he take a sip of his iced tea before he answer it.)

Sincade: Sincade here.......I'm wrestling who?......he Requested what?.....he said what?......okay.....thanx for nothing.

(Sincade hangs up then Sincade think to himself for the moment and start laughing.)

Sincade: You want to know what funny? *Chuckles a lil bit* its funny how the truth hurt. It funny how sensitive a man can get when he is confronted with the truth. How the truth makes the Bit*h come out. Isn't that the case Micheals? *take a sip of his tea.* Those comments I made about you got the Bit*h coming out of you. So what do you do? You go out and whine like a lil f#*king girl to Chuck how I hurt your feeling. Like I give a damn about your feeling. You talk about how I need High Society. I find that ridiculous coming from a man that needed Downward Sprial all his life. You have to ask yourself the same question Micheals. "What the fu*k have I done in WZCW"? Matter of Fact ask yourself this What the Fu*k have I done my whole life?

(Sincade take another sipps of his iced tea before he takes off his sunglasses off and lay them on the table. Then he sit up and looks at the camera)

Sincade: Let me answer that for you. You have done Nothing in this sport or in life. All you ever done was play second bananas to Downward Sprial. Nobody gave a shit about you before "Sex & Violence" and hell nobody give a shit about you now. You always been Robin to Downward Spiral Batman HOLY I SUCK BATMAN! Does it stings a lil, Maybe it burns, Did I open a deep wound inside of you Career Stopper? What made you request a match with me?, because you know you can't beat me. So at this week`s meltdown I'm going to bring tissues and tampons not for my match againist Brian Micheals the wrestler, I'm bringing them for my match againist Brian Micheals the Bit*h!

(Then a sexy female emerges from the pool she is dripping wet)

Tanya: Come take a Swim with me please?

Sincade: I be right there babe.

Tanya: Don't take to long.

(Then Sincade finishs his glass of ice tea as the came get out of focus as Sincade is walking toward the pool. Then the scene fades to black.)

(The scene opens with a Camera shot of a large room Filled with trophies, championship belts and wrestling awards. As the camera pans thru the room it show a bar with expensive liquors and wines, a crystal pool table and a 42in flat screen tv. then you hear)

Copeland:Micheals is eliminated! Sincade and Cannon just elminated Micheals!

Cohen:And now we are down to three! I told you Copeland, This is High Society match to lose.

(Then the camera pans down the hallway, then the scene fades inside a theater room with 3 row of tan suede lazyboys and a large movie screen. You see Sincade Dress in black and red Jordan basketball short with a Red "Northern lights" shirt. Sincade is laying back watching the replay of the battle royal. On the screen there a picture of Brian Micheals with a awkward look on his face after he was eliminated. He sits there quiet for a moments and starts laughing to himself. )

Sincade:Do you remember this Brian?*pointing toward the screen with the remote* Do you remember this stupid look on you face? When me and Ace chuck your dum ass over those ropes. I even bet that your losing sleep because of the this stupid look right here.

(Then Sincade rewinds it back to the where him and Ace double clothline Brian Micheals over the top rope. Then he slow it down when Brian Micheals falls out of the ring and hits his face, then pauses it)

Sincade:You know what this Remind me of Brian? This remind me of your career, the way it hit rock bottom.

(Then Sincade fast forward it to the part where Downward Spiral and Micheals are arguing.)

Sincade:Here is another bitch move.*Sincade starts imitating Micheals in a crying voice while Micheal talking to is Downward Sprial* " I'm so sorry DS don't leave me, I need you.You see I'm nothing without you. If you stay I will wash your underwears, I do the dishes, I massage your feet. Damn Micheals DS already have a wife. You talk about me and Ace, But I didnt think you will have a lil man crush on your partner. "

( The camera cuts to the screen showing when "Sex and Violence" shake hands and hug each other, Sincade pause it again when Sincade was on the screen with a cocky smirk on his face looking down at Micheals)

Sincade:This person right here you should know him. He's the guy you call a nobody, he's also the same nobody that last longer than you in that stupid. he's the same nobody that toss your ass over the ropes.*looking at the camera pointing towards the screen*This is the same nobody that you beg, pleaded and even kiss Chuck Myles ass to be in a match with!

(Sincade get up and walks over to the Projecter and change the DVD then walk back to movie screen and pace back and forth in front of it)

Sincade:You see Mr Career stopper your just a over-rated Gus with a bad wig! You have done nothing in your career to impress me, Sure you won the MWE heavyweight championship, I give you that, you was the MEN WITH EMOTION champion. You also went out and won UCW united States title. You was the only ULTIMATE CRAPPY WRESTLING united states champion as I recall didn't the heavyweight champion got arrest for pounding his chicken in a movie theater? Yeah that right Micheals I did my homework I give credit where credit due, Your name is in the History books before mines.

(Sincade point the remote towards the screen)
09.jpg

Sincade: With names like Barry Horowitz.

(Sincade point at the screen again)
08.jpg

Sincade: Duke "The Dumpster Droese.

(Points the remote)
13.jpg

Sincade: Gillberg.

(Sincade point the remote one more time)
05.jpg

Sincade: And my personal favorite brooklyn brawler

(Then Sincade put down the remote and looks straight into the camera)

Sincade:What I'm trying to tell you Micheals is that your whole career was a F*cking joke.I was over in Japan wrestling legands like The Great Muta, The Great Sasuke, Jushin Thunder Liger. You were here doing Downward Sprial laundry! I was selling out Arena all over Japan, you couldn't even sell out your living room. I am a international superstar, I have endorsement deal coming out my ass. You? the only thing your face been on was a milk carton. So come to term with it, come to term that you Suck! Leave that little fantasy world of your, where you are some kind of mega superstar and step back in reality hell bend reality for all I care. so you can realize that You will never be more than a Downward Spiral hype man.*Sincade starts to yelling into the camera* Step back into reality Brian! Once you do that you will realize that your up against one of the best goddamn wrestler they got in WZCW! I am the purest Athlete they got, I'm the last of a dying breed Micheals and at Meltdown Fresno fu*king California! You will know that I am the truth and the truth will kick your ass!

(Then Sincade points the Remote toward the camera and give off a Sinister grin press the power Button. The camera cuts off and show static and the word this message has been brought to you by High Society come up!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back