Meltdown (Episode 2): Gus & Kenny Cox vs Sincade & Ace Cannon w/ Bishop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Downward Spiral

I'm Not From Your Country
Sincade & Ace Cannon w/ Bishop vs Gus & Kenny Cox

- Sincade and Gus were both eliminated from last week's 6-man battle royal, and will be looking to fight tooth and nail to get a win here. Both have already had heated words to say to one another backstage, and things can only get more exciting when new talents Ace Cannon (who is backed up by his monster enforcer, Bishop) and Kenny Cox are thrown into the mix. Who will come out in what is going to be a fast paced, aggressive and exciting tag team matchup here, on Meltdown.

RP's due Wednesday 11th July, Midnight US EST.

Keep all RP's in here.

(Sincade step off his private jet. He is dress in a black pinstripes suit with black snake skin shoes on. Before he can get to the door he is mobs by a crowd of wrestling fans and news reporters.)

REPORTER 1: Excuse me Mr Sincade can I ask you a couple of questions?

SINCADE: What in the high blue hell do you want? Okay you lucky I got sometime on my hands. So ask your stupid lil questions.

REPORTER 1: Is that really necessary?

SINCADE: Is necessary for you to be such a ******?

( Wrestling fans starts laughing)

REPORTER 1: But anyway how do feel about your first match in the WCZW?

SINCADE: How do you think I feel? I gave these fans just a lil bit of what I can do between those 4 post. Just a lil taste of greatness!

(Then another Reporter pushes his way thru the crowd up to Sincade)

REPORTER 2: Mr Sincade! Mr Sincade! You did put on a good match From what I saw. You also got eliminated in the final minute of the match what are your thought?

SINCADE: The same thought your wife have about you when you can't get it up at night. What kind of question is that? The reason why I got eliminated is cause I allow myself to get eliminated. I got tired of carrying the match I'm only human you know. Now I got a question for you why in the hell you have this mic so close to my face?

REPORTER 2: You don't have to be all rude about it

SINCADE: Rude? Only person that was rude was your mother for giving birth to a dumbass son. You seen it for yourself once I left.....The excitement left. The crowd damn near went to sleep.

REPORTER 1: So what about your upcoming match with The Reality Bender?

REPORTER 2: and his tag team partner Kenny Cox!

SINCADE: What the hell is his partner name?

REPORTER 2: Kenny Cox!

SINCADE: You got to be kidding me! Kenny Cox? I have to wrestle a man with the name of a male body part.

(Crowd starts laughing again)

REPORTER 1: They are former ROH tag champs

SINCADE: See Former Champs. After they lost the belts they got dump like yesterday gargabe. If they want to impress me. Kenny should have change his name from Cox. Make you wonder why gus calls himself Bendover with a partner name Cox? So since you two know everything. who is my partner or how I like to say it my dead weight?

REPORTER 2: From what my source says your partner is none other than "Primetime" Ace Cannon.
(The crowd erupts in a mixed Reaction)
SINCADE: I don't know who this primetime guy is but he better listen up! You better bring your A game or you can buy a ticket and sit in the stand like these other Marks!

(Crowds began to boo)

SINCADE: You two pop tarts write this down cause I hate repeating myself. Tonite prepare for a impact! Something that will change the face of the WZCW. So
Reality Bendover and Cox welcome to your Reality and like this interview it over!

(Sincade pushes both of the reporters mic out of his way. Then walks between them while bumping them out of his way. Then one of the reporter pull out his cell phone.)

REPORTER 1: Yeah boss I got the wrestling story of the year I got to get to the arena okay I talk to you later

::The camera opens up in a parking garage where numerous cars sit in the parking lot. We then see a Bentley pull into the shot and into a parking place. A big man gets out and he is in a black suit with driving gloves on. He opens the back door an Ace Cannon steps out. He is wearing his navy blue designer suit and a pair of black loafers. Ace straightens out his shirt and pants as his bodyguard Bishop gets the luggage out from the trunk. Both men begin walking toward the back door to get into the arena when Leon Kensworth comes out the door first with another camera crew.::

LK: Ace, can I get an interview real quick?

::Bishop sets the bag down and begins to move towards Leon but Ace puts his hand up and stops him.::

AC: Yeah, Ace will give you an interview. Make it quick, me and Bishop have some ladies coming over for us in a few.

LK: Well first things first, how are your feelings on being back in WZCW?

AC: Ace is amped to be here. Last time I was here I had gold around my waist and was damn near toward the top of the ladder. Then this place went on hiatus, took my belt to pawn it, and then sold the place to new owners. Now Ace is back after another few months in Japan polishing his skills and becoming an international superstar!

LK: With that said what are some of your feelings on the wrestlers here this time around then last time?

AC: Well this time there I feel there is more talent here. I mean or course no one is better then the penthouse living, champagne drinking, exotic car driving, private jet flying Ace Cannon.

LK: Well Ace, there are some men and women tha…

::Ace cuts in::

AC: Did you say women? I mean I thought you were the only lady here.

LK: Funny… But there is Celeste Crimson and her partner Aur….

::Ace cuts in again::

AC: Damn, is WZCW in need of wrestlers that bad that they hire a couple of a buthh and an amazon bitc*? That’s sad. Ace likes his women doing to things and two things only. The first one is they better be good at serving me some pie… Sorry you don’t understand Leon… Secondly after they serve me that pie they better know how to make me a hell of a ham sandwich.

LK: Anyway Ace, what about Kenny Cox and Gus? They are former ROH tag champions after all..

AC: Ace doesn’t give two shi*s what they used to have. I mean ROH? C’mon Leon. That place is where a bunch of undersized guys go wrestle because they will never make it in the big time. Kenny and Gus are nothing but Hardy Boy spot monkey rip-offs. I can bet the one room studio apartment they share is full of a bunch of shirtless posters of Matt and Jeff and they sit around and watch The Hardy Show all the time. Not to mention when Ace Cannon steps in the ring with him he will show them what real wrestling is about. Hell, Ace is six foot four and two hundred and fifty pounds and can do a shooting star press... I will show them how to fly.. I will show them how to be a great technical wrestler, I will show them how to brawl.. I mean Jesus, what doesn't Ace? The answer to that is nothing! Hell, Ace Cannon is pissed he has to get in the ring with these two jerk-offs and that goober I have as a partner. The real star of this match will be Ace Cannon.. I'm Primtime and being Primetime equals ratings..

LK: I must tell you Ace you sound pretty confident. So what about Sex and Violence?

AC: What about them? They are nobodies. I’m getting tired of these questions. The next bad question might get Bishop choke slamming you threw a car. So make the next one REAL good.

LK: Okay, okay… What are your thoughts on your partner Jason Sincade?

AC: Jason who?

LK: Sincade. You know “Mr. Highlight Reels and Sex Appeal”

AC: Oh yea, I saw that guy in that WZCW commercial yesterday and…

::Just as Ace is about to finish his sentence Jason Sincade comes walking up too them and stops::

LK: This is Jason Sincade…

AC: Oh really. This guy who looks like Predator? I only see lowlights coming fro….

::Sincade grabs the mic and pull it toward him::

JS: Don’t say sumthing you will regret boy..

AC: Oh why is that? You think your some tough guy or something?

JS: I am a tough guy. I’ll drop you right now..

:: Bishop steps in front of Ace and gets between him and Sincade::

JS: Shi* big man… I’ll smack the taste out yo mouth if you don't watch your self.

LK: Well guys since I have you both here can I ask you some questions about Gus and Kenny?

::Ace and Sincade look at Leon at the same time::

AC: I don't know.. Ask Sincade.

JS: Hmm... Yeah sure.. Make it quick

LK: Well Gus and Kenny have many are and established tag team how do you plan to work around that?

::Ace and Jason look at one another trying decide who's going to answer. Then Ace gives Bishop a look. Bishop drops the bag and kicks Leon in the gut and pushes him to the ground.::

JS:His questions always suck.

AC:I know, that why I have this big bastard..

JS: Yeah that is one big ass man..

::They open the door and walk in and the camera fades out::

(A nice restored '68 Mustang pulls up, and Gus gets out, when Leon Kennedy rushes him.)

Leon: Gus,

Gus: oh, its you again, Leslie, wasnt it?

L: Leon,

G: Oh, whoops, sorry about that.

L: anyway

G: so, who am i going to face tonight? Sincade, Downward Spiral, AJ?

L: Actually, you're going to team up,

G: what, team up?

L: yea, with Kenny

G: Wow, this is huge for WZCW, The Supreme Ones, when our theme song hits,

L: what is your theme song, anyway?

G: you mean you dont know?

L: uh, no

G: Crazy Train, you know who sings that right?

L: uh,

G: Ozzy ****ing Osbourne you ****tard!!!

(The Fan busts out laughing)

G: anyway, who are we facing?

L: Sincade

G: (laughs)

L: and Ace Cannon

G: oh, I like that guy, i used to watch him back in the old WZCW, he was an awesome talent,

L: he's gone to Japan to hone his skills,

G: wow, like no ones ever gone to Japan before

L: i know you went there, but,

G: but what, i won the IWGP Championship, thank you very much

L: yes, but you are in Tag Team Actiopn tonight

G: me and Kenny are former ROH tag team champions, and we never lost them ,we got stripped of them in a political scandal, we had them for over a year...

L: yes, but

G: but what? Kenny and i have been teaming together since we were in our backyard fed together, we're practically the same person

L: and Ace brings Bishop with him to the ring

G: i dont like enforcers, they get me DQed too much, im not too worried about him, we're skilled enough to counter anything that big lug has going for him.

L: who the hell is that?

(An El Camino speeds into the parking lot, and stops, sliding and leaving skid marks on the pavement)

G: He's here...

(Kenny comes out of his car, walks around to the side where he grabs his sports bag out of the back, when he sees Gus)

Kenny: Gus!! buddy, hows it goin?

Gus: Great man, nice entrance

K: Yea, anyway, whos that guy?

G: his name is Lisa Kennedy

Leon: Leon Kennedy

G: oh, i should get it right sometime

L: ok, well Kenny, how do you and Gus feel about what Sincade and Cannon said?

K: What did they say?

G: Yea,

L: Oh, lets go inside then

(They walk inside, where theres a TV, and they watch the whole sincade/cannon interview, Gus interview, and the part of Kenny's and then its live, and they're watching themselves, like in Spaceballs, they're looking back and forth at the camera and TV, which gets a huge reaction from the crowd.)

L: well,

K: That was so terrible i think it gave me CANCER!!!

G: They think we're The Hardys?

K: I think he was talking about himself and how his studio is full of pictures of Ryan Seacrest shirtless

G: eeewww, anyway, arent most all wrestling posters have shirtless guys?

K: yea, anyway, wow, shooting star press, try a 900 Splash off of a turn buckle, with like 5 feet of room to do 2 flips while making sure you land on your stomach, isnt that what it's like Gus?

G: yea, but like you'll ever know, you can barely do a swanton, and you're too chicken to even do it in a ring

K: hey, i do the shooting star press,

G: Barely.

K: Shut up, anyway, is Sincade any good?

G: Not really, he's one of those jerk offs that thinks hes all highlight reels and thinks he sexy.

K: wow, i dont like him

G: Me either.

K: hm, well Leon, if you dont have any other qestions for us, i think i'm gonna go get ready for our match,

L: uhhh, no not really

K: ok, see you later Gus

L: Gus i do have one question for you though,

G: what?

L: Is Kenny, insane?

G: Am I insane?
(walks away)
L: (Gulps)

G: Just kidding, no neither one of us are, but i am really tired of you and youre dumb questions,

(grabs a chair)

G: good night

L: AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

(Hits Leon with the chair)

(Sincade walks into a Hertz Rental car station. He is wearing casual khakis with a blue polo shirt and suede tennis sneakers he is also have on dark tinted sunglasses. He walk up to the counter.)
Sincade: Excuse me maam. I'm here to pick up my car I reserve.

(The service representive ignore Sincade and continue to do her nails. Sincade give her a frustrated look and starts pressing the bell.?

Sincade: Excuse...Ms.....White so how about you get off your very big backside and give me some sevice and keys.

(Ms White get up and pass Sincade sheets to fill out. Then she double take at Sincade)

Ms White:Fill these out line by lin....hold on you look familiar. Don't I know you from somewhere?

Sincade: No I don't think so.

Ms White:Ohhh I do know you! Your that WZCW wrestler Jason Sincade! I am a big fan!

Sincade: Thank you can you please keep it down! I'm trying to keep a low profile.

Ms White:My husband love your matches and my kids just adore you. Can I get.....

(Sincade cuts her off)

Sincade: Can you please be quiet I don't want to get notice. I just want keys to my car so I can get out of here.

Ms White: Oh okay I'm sorry Mr Sincade... but my friends got to see this.

(She open the employee door and Scream to the back.)

Ms White:Hey Fred! Come here you won't believe this.

Sincade: Can you please keep it down?!

(Then Fred comes out and see Sincade and his eyes gets wide.)

Fred:Oh my God!! Mr Highlight Reels and Sex appeal! Well I be Damn!

( Fred then jumps over the Counter and give Sincade a big hug. Sincade start pushing Fred off of him

Sincade: That good and everything but can I please get my cars!

Fred:Wait...wait guess who I'm am.

(Then Fred does Gus signature pose

Fred: I'm going to bend reality!!!!! So who am I

Sincade: A dumbass? I don't know. I really don't care I just want my car.

Ms White:No silly that Gus the Reality Bender I hate that guy. Is he ******ed in real life?

(Sincade just looks at Ms White with a blank stare.

Ms White:Look Fred He speechless that was a good impersonation of that ******.

Fred:I always make fun of that dumb ass how can you bend reality?

Sincade: I don't know. Now please can I have my car!
Fred:Does Chuck Myle allow his wrestlers to used drugs?

Sincade: No he doesn't, but I see this company do. Can I please get my car!
shaking his head

Ms White: Okay lets see... here your reservation and here is your keys and your gas card
Sincade: thank you! Finally!

(Sincade take his keys and begins to walk out the door when Fred runs up on him with his friend Herbert holding a camera. Then fred put his arm around Sincade shoulders and take his cap off like he was sing the star spangled banner.)

Fred:Okay Herbert take the picture. Thank very much Mr Sincade the Boys in the back is not going to believe this.

(Fred start shaking Sincade hand. Sincade pull away. Fred put back on his hat and walks away with Herbert. Sincade turn around and start shaking his head and lets out a deep sigh)

Sincade: Wrestling fans.

A Supreme Satire… Starring Jason Sincade as The Reality Bender Gus and Ace Cannon as Kenny Cox

:: The camera shot opens up and we see a 72 beat up Ford Pinto come
racing into the camera. It stops and a man who looks a lot like Gus
gets out the car and in the process of getting out the door falls off. As the camera zooms in we see it The Reality Bender Gus!

LK: Can I ask you a few questions Jason?

Gus: Are you stupid Leslie.. I'm Gus.. The Reality Bender!

:: "Gus" shadow boxes some and poses a little::

LK: Anyway Gus.. What are your thoughts about Jason Sincade?

GUS: I will BEND REALITY!

LK: Ok...What are your thoughts on Ace Cannon?

GUS: Well... BEND REALITY!

LK: Right.. How do you think you and Kenny will do in your match against Sincade and Ace Canon?

GUS: I think we will.... BEND REALITY!

:: Just as he finishes his statement we see a 1968 beat up Dodge Duster
comes into the camera view and it appears to be smoking more than any car should. It pulls in next too where "Gus" is parked. The door swings open and we see what appears to be Kenny getting out. As the camera zooms in we see it is Ace Cannon dressed like Kenny. "Gus" looks at "Kenny" and screams…::

GUS: BEND REALITY... What do you think?!

KENNY: Settle down Gus... We know you bend reality, and men over every chance you get.

LK: So Kenny, What do you think of Jason Sincade.

Kenny: Well I have seen better in ROH. In case you didn't know, me and Gus where ROH tag champions.

LK: I was aware. What are your feelings on Ace Canon?

KENNY: Well in ROH me and Gus were tag champions we saw better. Oh before I forget, Gus I got you a present.

:: "Kenny" goes in his car and pulls out a wrapped gift that is in the
shape of square and there is a red bow tied around it. "Gus" looks at
the gift and unwraps. He looks at it and begins to smile, he holds it
up and shows the camera. It is an autographed picture of Jeff Hardy
shirtless rolling around in the sand::

Gus: This is by far a reality bender. Jeff Hardy is so dreamy. BEND REALITY!

:: "Gus" throws down the picture and stomps on it. Jason then grabs the
mic from Leon and pushes him down::

JS: Now it’s time to get serious Gus and Kenny. You just saw what me and my partna did. We did alittle play as to how you two damn jackasses come across. ROH and your little IWGP shi* mean not a damn thing here. This is WZCW and you boys are worthless. That will be proved after our match when we kick that ass. Oh yeal Gus bring that little bit*h Heidi wit you. I can gurantee she will be leaving with Mr. Highlight Reels and Sex Appeal after our match.

:: Sincade laughs as he hands the mic to Ace.::

AC: Kenny Cox and The Reality Bender.. You two goobers are worthless. Just look at Ace Cannon and Jason Sincade. We are what real wrestlers look like we are what people want to be like. People don't want to be some dopes like you two. You boys are born losers, where as Ace Cannon and Jason Sincade are destined for greatness, destined for title belts,destined for fame and fortune! I mean yeah you guys won some gold in ROH but like I said before that is a place for undersized, and under-talented wrestlers, and that's exactly what you boys are with your nine hundred flippity do's and crap you do, which may I add is the least bit impressive. Now, come Meltdown bring your A plus game, because Ace Cannon can guarantee you have never dealt with something quite like this! So say your prayers, seek advice do anything you can that may help because Ace Cannon and Jason Sincade are two badass motherfu**ers here to make and impact and bring a High Society to this bottom feeding federation!

:: Ace drops the mic and him and Sincade stare into the camera with an
annoyed pissed off look on there face as the screen fades to black::

(There is no camera because Sincade is doing a Radio show)

Marky J: what's Up! Oakland! I'm Mark J with my partner.

Shocky B: Shocky B!

Marky J: And your Listening to power 98.5 The Home of Music you love! We have a Special Guest WZCW own Mr Highlight Reels and Sex appeal himself Jason Sincade!

Sincade: Wassup Marky J! Greatness is in the Building!

Mark J: So Sincade Everyone wants to know. Why are you such an ass?

Sincade: An Ass? This is me all day. Everyday. It isn't my fault what people perceive me as.

Shocky B: Do you care if people like you or not?

Sincade: Shocky B in my line of work you just really don't care. Everybody hate you when your that good. Hell the only person that I want to like me is the person that sign my checks.

Marky J: I know what you mean Highlight!

Sincade: No that's Aaron Craigs.

Marky j: Oh sorry. So Sincade What is Gus beef with you?

Sincade: That moron. He an asspipe. He mad cuz president Bush denied Domestic partnership and I voted for him..... I think.

(Everyone in the studio starts laughing)

Shocky B: Domestic partnership?

Sincade: Yeah his life partner is Kenny Cox. They do everything together wrestle, sleep, take bath. All together Shocky. Now if not that love I don't know what is.

(Everyone in the studio is laughing hysterically.)

Marky J: Ah...man what up with this Bending Reality?

Sincade: I can't tell you what it is but, I think its another way of saying I'm a ******. It might be when he started to eat a lot of paint chips. Remember kids when you start to eat paint chips you become Gus. a 20 yrs old virgin ****** that like Cox and Bend Reality

(Everyone in the studio is laughing harder than they was before)

Marky J: So is dealing with people like Gus the hardest part of the WZCW?

Sincade: Hell nah! The hardest part is finding a good parking spot! Joe T is always parking over the yellow line.

(Sincade starts laughing)

Shocky B: Can you give Becky my number?

Sincade: Sure I give her the Oakland white pages and tell her to call you. What do I look like Eharmony? Send her a message on her myspace it www. no chance in hell.com

(Everyone in the studio is laughing. You hear Marky J laughing so hard he starts coughing)

Sincade: You okay there Marky?

(Marky J starts clearing his throat. He drink a cup of water)

Marky J: I'm okay. What was the best advice ever given to you?

Sincade: To be the Man. you have to Beat the Man!

Shocky B: you met Ric Flair!

Sincade: Nah I watch his tapes.

Marky J: Sorry to cut you off but we have to go to commercial break. We will be back with more Sincade after this.

(It slowly fade out with the laughter of the people in the Studio then you hear Marky J say to Sincade "you need to be a comedian" )

(The Kill hits, the crowd goes wild, Gus walks out, Heidi follows him, but Gus doesnt have his normal smile and swagger as he makes his way to the ring.)

Leon: Gus, did you see what Sincade and Cannon had to say about you and Kenny?

Gus: What do you think?

L: Im guessing yes...

G: Ya, i heard it,

L: and...

G: You know what?, you better get out of the ring before I hit you with the reality bender again.

(Leon runs out of the ring and runs to the back.)

G: Now, then, I've seen the interviews, i've heard Sincades "appearance on the radio", and im not going to sink as low as they did, although, why did they have that picture of Jeff Hardy anyway? I think they're the ones that love The Hardys, but anyway, Sincade, you call me a piece of crap, look who lasted longer in the battle royale, you say that you got tired of "carrying the match", NEWS FLASH!!! you're in the wrestling business, you get paid to compete at your highest capacity, if you dont do that, then you dont deserve to be here in WZCW.

(Crowd cheering wildy, with Gus chants all over)

Heidi: and you know what else, Sincade, you call me a bit*h, and you say that i'm going to leave with you after the match?, you're going to find out that pay back's a bit*h, and you dont even need to give it ruffie's which is the only way that you could ever be with any woman.

(crowd cheering and whistling at Heidi.)

G: as far as you go Cannon, I had no problem with you, untill you aligned yourself with that bum Sincade, if you're as good as you claim that you are, then do you really need him or Bishop to get to the top of the WZCW Ladder? anyway, you've gone way past personal, this is war now, and i really dont give a shi* if you two bums think that im gay, because i know i'm not, the fans know i'm not, and you two hobos opinions dont mean sh*t.

(The Crowd is cheering loudly and chants of Gus, and Sincade's gay, Cannon's gay)

(The camera shows Gus and Heidi backstage)

Heidi: I'm so proud of you, Gus, you're not afraid to get up in their faces

Gus: well, you gotta do what'cha gotta do

H: well, tonight, after the show, maybe you could bend MY Reality...

G: Maybe...

(Kenny appears on camera with a Yankees hat and a bald cap in his hand)

G: Kenny, what are you doing?

Kenny: Have you been paying attention to what Sincade and Ace Cannon were saying?

G: Uh... duh... didnt you see my interview out there just now?

K: Uh... no

G: Oh, well what's with the cap, and uh... cap?

K: I'm going to beat Sincade and Cannon at their own game

G: Oh... just dont say anything you can't back up...

K: Dont worry about me...

G: ok, see you later, Heidi and I will be in my locker room...

(Crowd cheers and whistles)

K: See ya

(Sincades music hits, the crowd starts to boo, untill they see Kenny in the bald cap and baseball cap)

K: Mr. highlight Reels and Sex Appeal is here!!!

(a mixed reaction from the crowd)

K: tonite, with my partner Ace, i mean As* Cannon, oh wait, look at me, look how sexy i am

(the crowd starts chanting, "Sincade's Gay, Cannon's Gay")

K: (in a dumb sounding voice) Nuh-uh, i'm just sexy, and check out my highlight reel...

(on the titantron, it shows videos of Kenny in costume falling down)

K: oh, yeah, thats a keeper... and check out this footage of me interacting with my fans...

(the tron shows Kenny in his Sincade costume at a super market, with like 10 people around him...

Fan 1: Hey, Sincade, look at how good i am at copying you, look at me, i'm so sexy, and i love "tag teaming" with my partner As* Cannon, Mr. "Primetime"

K: uh... i think that was absolutely perfect

Fan 2: no way, this is... I'm too sexy for my shirt, i'm too sexy for my shirt, im so sexy, it hurts...

K: That was perfect as well, you too are exactly like me.)

K: and also this sound clip from a radio interview i did for KGAY 96.9

(Host: Welcome Mr. Sincade to KGAY the only "Happy" San Francisco station.

K:(impersonating Sincade) thank you, D"Gay" Sammy

Sammy: No problem, you silly, by the way you are looking very sexy today

K: thank you

S: so i hear that you and your partner Mr. Cannon will be facing Gus and Kenny at WZCW's Meltdown show from Oakland on Wednesday.

K: yes, i will enjoy being in the ring with my partner and The Reality Bender Gus and Kenny Cox

S: ohhh.. it sounds like Kenny is a good man

K: uhhh... yea, but let's talk about how sexy i am.

S: ohh.. im sorry but we're out of time

K: that's okay, i'll come back on the show some other time

S: Ok you silly)

K: see, i'm practically as famous as Michael Jackson

(crowd pops in a really mixed reaction)

("The Kill" hits and Gus makes his way down to the ring)

G: Wow, "Sincade" I never knew, I mean i always knew you were a little weird, but i had no idea that you were "happy".

K: hey you, get out of here

(Kenny goes for sincades finisher on Gus, but Gus revereses it and Kenny stops in front of Gus, and Gus pushes him with his finger and he falls over)

G: haha, see you later.

K: oww, i think i have a brused rib

(Kenny gets up, take soff his disguise and walks up the ramp, laughing all the way, when Gus and Heidi walk out to the stage, when Crazy Train hits, and Gus and Kenny high five each other, when Gus turns to Heidi, anf Heidi kisses him, and they walk to the back, where they stop and talk to each other...

G: you think that got them riled up?

K: Oh yeah, i think we got through

G: It's still more than personal though, you understand that, right?

K: You dont need to worry i'm as pis**d off as you are.

OOC: Let me know if i went to far, and this is getting dirty lol

(A infinti G37 pull up to the sidewalk in front of a old building. Then the camera cuts to the driver side of the car. The door open up and Sincade get out. He is wearing Blue designer jeans with a white shirt. He has a blue yankee hat tilted sightly to the left. he then walks to the front of the building to read the sign. It says "Uncle Jackson barber shop" then he walk in.)

Sincade: Hey I'm looking for Uncle Jackson.

Jackson: Yeah that me.

Sincade: I heard you give the best cuts in Oakland. How many people are in front of me?

Jackson: Hmmm. You have 3 people in front of you so take a seat and I get right with you.

(Sincade look around for a chair. He see a empty seat between two men. One is listening to a ipod the other is reading a WZCW magazine. Sincade seats between them he lets out a big sigh. The man reading looks over to Sincade then he looks back in his magazine at a picture of Sincade then his eyes light up.)

Man1: I knew you look familiar your Mr Highlight Reels and Sex Appeal Jason Sincade!

(The man with the Ipod looks at Sincade. He pulls his headphones out his ears. Then Sincade put his face in his hands)

Man2: Holy shit! Your Right! Yo Uncle Jack you know who this is?

Sincade: Ohh brother!

Man2: This is WZCW Jason Sincade.

Jackson: No S#!t? Get the hell outta my chair boy! Come on Mr Sincade and seat down.

(Uncle Jackson slap the man in his head and pushes him out of the barber chair. Then Sincade get up and sit down in the barber chair.)

Jackson: So what are you getting today Mr Sincade?

Sincade: Just a Shape up.

(Everyone is looking up at the tv there nothing on but a cooking show)

Jackson: Who in the hell is watching this? Someone change the channel!

(Man 2 grabs the remote and starts flicking thru the channel. He goes by a channel that showing a upcoming episode of the WZCW. It showing the interview with Gus. Its also show Kenny impersonating Sincade. After the show goes off the whole Barber shop bust out laughing)

Sincade: Hey do I really act like that?

Jackson: Hell do they Really act like that!

Man1: Hey Sincade I think you piss them off!

Sincade: Nah he coming down off those paint chips. Hey is it me or didn't I see Heidi in a porno?

Man2: I got that tape! I seen it a dozen of times.

Man1: Oh s#!t you do? Let me borrow it.

Sincade: Hell if you come to the arena for the right price. She do something strange for a lil piece of change.

(The whole barber shop is laughing )

Jackson: Now you shouldn't go make fun of The reality bender and his Boy cuz everyone know their....

Sincade: ******ed?

Jackson: No I would say mentally disable.

Sincade: Well whatever you put it they are still butt pumpers. Now they want to make it personal. They are just mad cuz I expose the truth. Is it my fault I ruined their coming out the closet party.

Old man: you need to stop talking about them crackheads like that it not their fault! Crack make you do strange things.

Sincade: And make you say stupid s#!t too, like Bend Reality. He was probably Abuse when he was a kid.

Jackson: Why do you keep calling dez boys gay? He just kiss a girl.

Sincade: that digital editing. She just with them cuz neither one of them can have a baby. Ever heard of my two dad? After she have that baby she getting dump like one of her tampons.

(Everyone in the barber shop starts laughing even harder. Uncle jackson bump his counter and almost drop the clipper.)

Sincade: C`mon now! His partner name is Kenny Cox....and this dude is always talking about bending over. Now if that the definition of butt buddies!

Jackson: Now see you Calling yourself Mr Highlight reels and Sex appeal. Now you got a fatal attraction on your hands. You betta watch out he put you in one of those wrestling holds and grab your butt

(Sincade starts laughing. Uncle Jack take the Apron off of Sincade. Sincade check the mirror to see how he look.)

Sincade: Good Job old man. How much do I owe you?

Jackson: 7.50

(Sincade pay the man with a 50 dollar bill and walks away he shake everyone hands on the way out to his car)

Jackson: Now that one cool dude.

(Kenny, Gus and Heidi are at an Oaklan A's game, when some crazy fan spots them)

Fan: Gus, Kenny, Heidi, is that really you?

Gus: ummm... here's twenty bucks, leave us alone

Kenny: heres an extra 10, here, go get me a soda

Heidi: get me one too

F: Yes, sir, and uhh.. ma'am

(The fan trips up the stairs on his way to the concession stand, and breaks his, nose, he then waits in line for 10 minutes and gives Kenny and Heidi their sodas.)

F: Here you go!

G: Where's my soda?

F: But you didnt order any...

G: How do you expect me to sit here in baseball game, without a soda!

F: I'm sorry, i'm sorry

(He runs to go get Gus a soda, with his nose hella bleeding)

G: Haha, stupid guy

K: Yea,

H: you two are mean

G: Uhh. fine i'll apologize

(Gus stands up, when the fan walks back, with Gus' soda)

G: thanks dude

F: hey did you hear what Sincade said about you guys earlier today?

G: ummm... no, i'm sure it went something like this...

(Sincade: i'm sexy

Michael Jackson: Yes you are)

G: right?

F: Not exactly... but pretty close

K: Hehe, burn, but i saw it, and there some dude called, Mr. Jackson, but he a normal sized nose.

G: What did he say?

K: He's just upset that I got his mom drunk and pregnant and thats how he was born, also it was in a barber shop.

H: I thought "it" was bald

G: Me too...

K: "It" was just hittin on the old men there

G: Sounds about right...

F: If you'll excuse me, i have to go to the hospital...

G: oh, yeah, heres an autograph, thanks for the sodas

(Gus and Kenny sign a baseball, and Heidi kisses it and leaves lipstick on it, the fan faints)

K: someone get an ambulance!!!

(The fan gets up and starts walking away, when one of the players hits a homerun, and it hits him in the back of the head, knocking him out cold)

K: ya know, thats a good idea about what we should do to Sincade and As* Cannon

G: I have a baseball bat in my car...

K: I have barbed wire in mine

H: and I have Grenades...(one of her eyes twitches)

(Gus and Kenny stare at her....)

Both: oooookkkkkkk....

H: Ummm. Just...kidding (shifts eyes nervously)

G; I'm gonna forget you said that....

K: Me too....

(The guy in front of them turned around and told them to be quiet, and noticed who they were)

Man: Hey, arent You "The Reality Bender" Gus?

G: Yea

M: and you're Kenny, right?

K: Yep

M: and you... you are the lovely Heidi if i'm not mistaken

H: yes sir

M: Wow, you three are the reason why i watch WZCW, dont listen to those so called "Sincade Fans", they're just like him because they're as gay as he is, and they're hitting on them, and as far as them calling you Hardy Boy rip-offs, the Twist of Fate and Swanton are some of the best finishing moves ever, but its like 3 times better when you guys do them instead of when Matt and Jeff od them, no offense to them, of course, and Sincade and Assman are just jealous of you guys.

G: uh... thank you for your kind words sir

K: yea, thanks a lot, could you go get me some nachos

M: umm...(turns around and watches the game)

G: Wow

K: wow

H: a true fan, lazy yet supportive

G: It does a heart good to see that

K: yea, it does

Announcer: and the pitch, Piazza hits it well, it's going, going, gone!!! a Walk-off Grand Slam to end the game, The A's win 7-3

G/K/H: (cheering)

(As Gus, Kenny, and Heidi left, Someone started chanting, sincades gay, cannons gay, it sounded familiar to Gus, who turned around, and saw, Adam Sandler)
Adam Sandler: Gus, Kenny, Heidi, what are you doing here?

G: uh, we were at the game

AS: oh, well, you guys are the best tag team in WZCW

K: Thank you Adam Sandler

AS: Yea, no problem

:: The camera opens up in the middle of an empty football stadium. The stadium appears to be the Los Angeles Coliseum. The camera is looking at the home end zone and we see a man walk out from the locker room tunnel toward the camera. As the man gets closer we can see it is WZCW superstar Ace Cannon. He is wearing a blue and white pinstripe suite with a pink dress shirt on under his coat; he has a pair of sunglasses on covering his eyes for the bright Los Angeles sun. He stops when he arrives at the camera and is silent for a long moment. He turns a three-sixty taking in the empty stadium. He takes he glasses off his eyes and perches them atop his head. He takes a deep breath and begins to speak.::

AC: The Los Angeles Coliseum… This place right here has seen some of the greatest athletes ever. I mean names includes Olympians such as Carl Lewis, Edwin Moses, and Jackie Joyner. Then we have had football greats such as Marcus Allen, OJ Simpson, Reggie Bush, Bo Jackson and I could go on and on. The greatest athlete ever to come off these fields is Ace Cannon!

:: Ace pauses and lets the last statement sink in.::

AC: You see this place right here is where Ace Cannon went from spoiled trust fund baby with a platinum spoon in his mouth to a man. On the gridiron right here is where Ace found toughness, the will to win and the ability to succeed. This place made him the man he is today! He took that to the NFL with him where he never got the chance to succeed due to a career ending knee injury. Ace then found an unlikely outlet in professional wrestling where he used everything he learned as a football star and used that in the wrestling ring along with knowledge his trainers gave him and he became a superstar in Japan beating all the greats. Then coming to WZCW and winning the primetime title, after the company folded Ace went back to Japan and became one of the greatest Ganjins ever to wrestle in Japan.

:: Ace stops and looks into the camera. His face then changes to an angry stare. It is almost a trance.::

AC: Now Ace is back here in WZCW and he is facing a couple of clown ass goobers named Gus and Kenny. I have addressed you guys twice but you don’t get it. You don’t understand that Ace Cannon doesn’t play around, you don’t understand that Ace Cannon isn’t some 5’5 185 pound ROH piece of shit. Ace is 6’4 250 pounds of pure athletic prowess and skill! So don’t go around saying stupid things like you want war with Ace or calling Ace, ASS Cannon. It is all a mistake; it is all stupid on your part. Hell, it is actually a damn death wish if I have ever heard one! So bring your little barbwire bats and your little chairs damn you can bring a tank and I can still guarantee Ace and Sincade will kick your ass up and down the arena. So if you want war BRING IT on, because all your promos have done so far is show me all you guys do is bring that weak already done shi* with you! So be prepared for one of the worst beating you boys have ever received!

:: Ace puts his sunglasses back over his eyes and cocks his trademark sly smile.::

AC: You can take that to the bank.

:: The camera fades out on Ace who is seen walking back toward the home endzone tunnel as the camera fades out.::

(The scene starts out with the camera pointing down a tunnel with a white light at the end of it then a dark shadow is walking out of the light. All you hear is the dark man footsteps he is out of focus until he reach in front of the camera. It Jason Sincade he is wearing a white linen suit with a wifebeater on.)

Sincade: I know what you are thinking. What am I doing in a place like this? Well ya see this is where it all started. This is where it all began 10yrs ago. I stood in this very tunnel and made the biggest decision of my life.

(Sincade starts to slowly pace from side to side)

Sincade: That decision was to chase my dream. To become a superstar in this business. When people doubted me by telling me I was too short. I didn't weight as much. I couldn't do this. I couldn't do that. I work just as hard maybe even harder. Now they are the same people kissing my ass. I didn't just jump into this I bled, I broke bones you can even say I bent reality to get where I'm at.

(Sincade take off his sunglasses of and tuck them in his shirt pocket.)

Sincade: So don't be too quick tojudge. I didn't start in someone backyard or someone barnyard with a haystack ring. Are you listening Gus I didn't get my start wrestling on some trampoline. I didn't go out and wrestle my cousin or my next door neighbor. I went toe to toe with the best and beat them 1-2-3. I don't need some chick to show her T-n-A to get a cheap pop from the asses in the seats. I don't need a stupid saying to make me feel good. All I need is my God Given talent. You keep telling these people that you are a former ROH tag team champion, a former IWGP Heavyweight champion. Only one freaking word jump out to me "former" meaning that you loss! I don't dwell on past accomplishment, I dwell on the here and now.

(Sincade stop paceing and turns to the camera)

Sincade: Oh yeah I did lose in that battle royal. I can admit it but one thing for sure I was the star of the show! You know it, those 4 other ass pipes know it, the whole damn world knows it! So at Oracle Arena in front almost 200,000 people I'm going to put on a wrestling clinic. So bring Kenny, bring Heidi, bring Adam freaking Sandler cause when it all said and done you're going to need their help to carry your ass out.

(Sincade puts on his sunglasses and turnaround and walks the away. The camera zooms out of focus while Sincade is walking into then tunnel of light)

(Gus is standing by himself on a bridge overlooking Oakland, up in Oakland Heights.)
Gus: Ace Cannon, You're not the only professional wreslter to first come out of the NFL, JBL, The Rock, Heidenreich, Goldberg, and many more have come out of the NFL, its not like we havent heard that before, as far as the platinum spoon thing, congratulations on not being a spoiled brat, i respect that in a person, as far as the ROH thing, i'm 6'4" 255 lbs. and i can do a shooting star press, i choose not to, hell, i can dothe 630 splash, not to mention the 900 splash, and you're not the only one whose ever went to Japan to wrestle either. and the only stupid thing i did when it comes to calling you two out, was not doing it sooner. i don't mess around in the ring either, you saw that when i took out Levy

(The Camera switches sides)

G: and you talk about weak already done sh*t, whos the one that started being like DX, it wasnt me, i was playing your game, and as far as i see it, I'm beating you at your own game.

(and then Gus' eyes loo like there's a passionate fire burning in them)

G: and you, sincade, i am truly proud of you for overcoming the odds, you were like Rey Mysterio or Eddie Guerrero, being a small man in this business, but just because you're smaller doesnt mean that i am going to take it easy on you, and I;m sick and tired of you calling Heidi a sl*t, maybe after the match i'll let her smack you around some, and you calling being a "former" champion bad? The only reason we were stripped of the ROH tag titles was because of a political scandal, and we had held those titles for over a year, and as far as the IWGP Title, i lost, it, yea, but that happens, you lose, you get up of your ass and you train harder to get back to the top, just because you lose doesnt make you any less of a wrestler, and I dont need Heidi to win, I have god given talent, just like you, how else would i be able to do the 900, or the shooting star press? 250 pound guys arent supposed to be able to do that sort of stuff, and as far as the trampoline, the past is the past, it doesnt matter how you got there what really matters is that i'm here now, and that I'm going to take this opportunity and bend it in my favor, and I dont need to say the phrase, in fact, its not a phrase, it's what i do in that ring, i bend everything to tip it in my favor, I BEND REALITY!!! and i dont care if you think it's dumb or not, you've lit a fire under my a*s sincade, and Cannon made it hotter, you've awoken something in me that i've never felt before, you had better watch out. and stay out of my way.

(Gus bends his head down as the camera fades to black.)

(The scene start out with a picture of a full moon. Then the camera scale down. You See Sincade seating on the ledge of a high rise hotel building he is wearing a Black Sex and Violence shirt with blue jean. His dreads are blowing in the wind under his yankee hat. He has a bottle of Crystal wine in his hand. He take a couple of sipps as he looks down on the City lights.)

Sincade: A lot of people wish they was in my shoe. People would give their own motherjust for a day to be me. Not everyone can say that they beaten the best this business had to offer. Not everyone can drink $250 bottle of wine. Sleep with beautiful women day in and day out. I tell ya Jealousy is a Bitch it can destroy a man from the inside out. That what bring me to you Gus. The ever so fun loving Gus.

(He look at the camera with a sarcastic grin on his face. Then the camera cuts to a side view when he looks back down)

Sincade: The Man that Bend Reality. Give me a break. Since the day I set Foot in this god forsaken place all you ever did was wanted to meet me. You and yes you was never on my mind but I was on your. It upsets you when I didn't even know your name didn't it Gus? Since that day you been on world tour trying to introduce yourself to me.

(Sincade takes another sipp from the bottle)

Sincade: Now look at you. Trying to make youself feel special by repeating yourself over and over again about I did a 900 splash. I did a shooting star press. I won this belt, I won that belt! So freaking what! What is it that you want from me? A pat on the back? Do you want me to say good job? I don't give a damn what titles you won or how many degree you flip because deep inside you always wanted to be like me. A man that do what he want when he want. A man who right now is sitting on top of the world.

(Then Sincade sits the bottle on the ledge. He pull back his dreads and wrap a rubberband around them)

Sincade: Isn't it funny huh Gus? What Jealousy do to people. How it eats at them like cancer. How it make a man go to the limits just to gets someones attention. So Gus when you are looking in the Mirror. asking yourself what will it take to get him to notice me? While your doing that pulling your hair out. I'm here sipping fine wine living what you may say the "High society" life. Just remember my Reality is what you can't bend it what you dream of!

(Then Sincade grabs the bottle of wine and stand up over the egde if he wanted to jump he look down and pours out a little of the wine. He then look over at the camera with his eyes and Grins again. He jump off the ledge on to the roof and walk to the door it starts to fade to black while Sincade is opening the door)

:: The camera shot opens up on a beautiful sunny Cailifornia afternoon. We see palm treed swaying in the light wind that is blowing. The camera pans around and we see a white Gulfstream IV private jet with the door open and two beautiful stewardess standing on either side. We then see a black Massarati pull into the frame. The car comes to a stop and we see Bishop get out the passenger side and he walks to the back of the car and lets opens the door for Ace Cannon. Ace gets out the car and he is wearing a white linen Armani suit, with a black Armani shirt and white Gucci loafers, and as always there is a mean dark pair of shades covering his eyes. Ace and Bishop then make there way to the trunk and Bishop grabs two suit cases and they began to walk away from the car as it drive off. As they make there way to the plane Leon Kensworth comes running into the shot with mic in hand, but Ace and Bishop just keep walking::

LK: Ace... Ace.. Can I get a word with you?

:: Ace and Bishop stop in there tracks. Ace turns around and lowers his glasses down on his nose and peers over the top to look at Leon.::

AC: Ace will cut you an interview.. Just make it quick.

LK: Well Ace Gus and Kenny have had a few words for you since we tal....

:: Ace makes a throat slashing gesture toward Leon that makes him stop in mid-sentence. Ace take off his sunglasses and puts them in his suit pocket. He than grabs the mic from Leon.::

AC: Ok Leon, Ace knows that they said. So just let me have this mic and you can be on your way or Bishop will hurt you. So Ace suggests get moving becasue Bishop is a bit angry right now because he hates flying, and don't forget what he did to you a few days ago..

:: Leon looks at Bishop and swallows really hard and then makes a run for it.::

AC: Now that Ace has the mic and camera by himself time for him to get down to business. Ace would first like to start off by saying Kenny Cox, I'm sorry for you.. Not just becasue your about to get the ass kicking of your life but becasue your tag team partner is Gus. I mean yeah, you boys grew together and wrestled in the backyards together and all that heart warming shi* but I still can't figure out for the life of Ace Cannon why you ever became friends with Gus. I guess it boils down to the fact that as kids he must have been the neighbrohood ******. I mean that really wouldn't surprise Ace Cannon, I mean eveytime Gus I'd dumber than a ten gallon bucket of mustard. So Kenny, with that said Ace is sorry that you have to deal with that moron day in and day out but that will not excuse you from the ass kicking you will receive at meltdown.

:: Ace looks at Bishop and they share a laugh about what was just said.::

AC: Gus... Where should Ace start regarding Gus? Well first of all Gus your a bitch.. You run around here name dropping and talking about ROH and IWGP and all this other crap. The things is this, NO ONE CARES... Not a damn one of care what you used to have. This is WCZW not some second rate indy fed. So Gus do us all a damn favor and shut the hell up and live in the present and not the past... Now why were on this subject I don't care what damn moves you can do. I don't care about your severn-twenty or nine hundred, hell for that matter I would care if you could do a ten-eigthy, it just doesn't impress Ace Cannon. Is all that proves to Ace is that your nothing but a spot monkey who couldn't wrestle if his life depended on it. So Gus be prepared for a wrestling clinic on meltdown because I don't play that spotmonkey bullshi*! So stand back and watch Ace Cannon go to work and put meat in thoes seats!

:: Bishop stops and taps Ace on the shoulder and whipsers something in his ear. Both men began to laugh::

AC: Good point Bishop, the plane is about to leave, so in closing Sincade and me are going to make you two boys look like Barry Horrowitz and Brooklyn Brawler after we take you boys out. So you two can argue over who's who, but I got a plane to catch. See you boys later.. I hope your ready!

::Ace and Bishop walk towad the plane where they are greeted by the beautiful stewardess. Th camera fades out as they head up the stairs on the plane.::

OOC: Weren't RPs due like, yesterday, ah, whatever

(Kenny is standing outside a partially burnt house in San Francisco)

Kenny: Life is funny, you work your entire life to save up money to buy a house, and then some assclown comes around and burns your house down, years and years of work, gone, in the span of 30 minutes. That's the way i feel, I've worked my entire life to gt here in WZCW. Ive worked my way through the indys, i'm proud of what i've done there, and when i make it to the big time, two assclowns by the names of Sicnade and Cannon come over here and tell me all the work i've done doesnt mean shit. well screw you asswipes, you two are just jealous of what I've done in my career already, Former ROH Champion, Pure Wrestling Champion, ROH Tag Champion, you say ROH is shit, Eddie Guerrero doesnt seem to think so, one of The Greatest wrestlers of all time says that ROH is where wrestlers with geat skills go when WWE and TNA wont hire them because they dont use steroids to enhance their performances. Which obviously means that you two are on Steroids.

(Kenny makes a syringe shooting motion with his hand on his arm.)

K: Ace, what gives you the right to question my friendship with Gus, why is Bishop friends with you, as far as i can see, you're a spoiled piece of shit who doesnt respect anyone or anything, i'm not even sure that Bishop even likes you... but then you say that you cant figure out why i'd ever be friends with Gus, it's because you're a fucking bitch who doesnt deserve to have any friends, I knew a kid like you in high school , and i'm pretty sure he still lives with his mom, which i'm sure you do too. As far as i'm concerned, you, Ace had better be prepared for what's coming to you at Meltdown, you had better pray that you never get tagged in to that match, because i'm going to leave your ass a puddle of body parts and blood in the middle of that ring, and you can take that, to the fucking bank.

Ace: Kenny I saw that last promo you cut and it was well.. Shi*ty just like your wrestling career. I mean you run your mouth about all this ROH bull and like I told you and Gus before Ace doesn't care. I don't care what Eddie Gurrero thinks about ROH he is dead. Sorry to brake it to you but his opinion on it doesn't really matter anymore. Now come in talking how real talent wrestles there and can't get signe in a big name place because they do roids. So are you suggesting Ace does steroids?

::Ace flexes his biceps for the camera.::

ACE: What you just saw right there was pure work. Seven days a week in the gym. You see Kenny Ace is a student of the game. Ever since Ace got in this business he has done nothing but watch tapes and practice his skill. Ace is one of the most sound and well rounded wrestlers you will ever....ever come across in the ring. So as your ass is being kicked in ring I want you to realize that your role in this company is nothing more than enhancement talent to the stars.. Your name might as well be Barry Horrowitz Jr because you you will never be nothing more than a jobber.. Read my lips Kenny, I'm going to say it real slow so your ******ed ass can understand. J O B B E R. So if I were you I would stop shooting my mouth off to a wrestler of superior quality becacuse you know as well as Ace does that you can't back up what your saying. Oh, and in closing never let the name Bishop come out your mouth again, he doesn't like it when no talent ass monkeys talk about him and when he doesn't like something danerous things can happen. So bank on that!

OCC: Ace isn't around a computer so that why I post this Rp for him

(Ace walks out of the interview area, when Gus slides in and flexes his arms like Hulk Hogan used to do, which gets a HUGE pop from the fans)

Gus: (******edly) And YOU can bank on THAT.... blah blah blah blah blah blah...

(Cannon's gay, Cannons gay chants)

G: Sincade, you say I wish i was you, you're right...

(The crowd kind of gasps)

G: yeah, that's right you heard me.... I want to be you

Crowd: What?!?!?!

(Gus looks at the crowd funny)

G: Do i look bald to you? anyway, sincade, i want to be you, so that way when i am you, i can kill myself!

(Sincades Gay, Sincades Gay)

G: but seriously folks, I think Sincades been puffing the chiva, if you know i mean...

(Stoooooner, Stoooooner)

G: and Ace, i dont care if you are a "former" see theres that word that you hate, former primetime champion, (in a dumb voice) That means you lost the title.

(Cannon sucks, Cannon sucks)

G: You know, when i came to WZCW i was looking forward to having some good competition, put as soon as i get here, i'm thrown into a 6 man battle royale, in which I

1. Lasted longer than Sincade, because he was "tired", by the way, once you got eliminated, the fans jumped out of their seats, and its not because you made the match better either, you made the match better by leaving.
2. Took out Levy with his own finishing move (sorry, by the way Levy) and...
3. Well there really was no third thing, but when I got here to WZCW, i saw my competition two queefs by the names of Ace Cannon and Sincade who need to be carried through a match like Batista or Cena?

(Sincade Sucks, Cannon Sucks)

G: and you, Cannon, "who cares what Eddie Guerrero thinks he's dead..."

(Eddie, Eddie, Eddie,Eddie, Eddie, Eddie,Eddie, Eddie, Eddie,Eddie, Eddie, Eddie,)

G: EDDIE GUERRERO IS ONE OF THE, IF NOT THE BEST TECHNICAL WRESTLERS EVER IN THE WORLD, AND IF YOU DONT CARE WHAT HE HAD TO SAY, THEN YOU NEED TO GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE GOD DAMN WRESTLING BUSINESS, GO BACK AND PLAY FOOTBALL AND THE CANADIAN LEAGUE, YOU'RE A FUCKIONG SPOILED ASS BITCH WHO DOESNT EVEN DESERVE TO BE ON THE WZCW ROSTER, YOU NEED TO RESPECT ALL OF THE PEOPLE THAT PAVED YOUR ROAD TO TRAVEL ON, AND YOU CALL ME A NAME DROPPER, ITS NOT LIKE IM DOING ANYTHING BAD, IM RECOGNIZING THEM FOR THEIR CONTRIBUTIONS TO BUSINESS, NAMES LIKE,
BUDDY ROGERS
PETER MAIVIA
ROCKY JOHNSON
ANDRE THE GIANT
HULK HOGAN
EDDIE GUERRERO
DEAN MALENKO
CHRIS JERICHO
C B
THE ROCK
STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN
THE HARDY BOYZ
JEFF JARRET

theres too many to name, if you dont have respect for them, then you need to leave.

(ASS HOLE, ASS HOLE, ASS HOLE)

G: and you, Bishop, Bishop, Bishop, Bishop, Bishop, Bishop quite frankley, i dont care if you dont like me and Kenny talking about you, if you dont like no talent spotmonkeys talking about you, why are Cannon and Sincade doing it? huh, big man, dont let Cannon control you, you can kick his ass in a second.

(Kenny walks up next to Gus)

Kenny: sup Gus

G: Yo

K: so, whats going on here?

G: uh, im doing an interview

K: I see,um Heidi wants to see you, so, uh, yea

G: uh, you wanna finish this up?

K: sure

G: Thanks

(Gus runs off the camera, leaving Kenny by himself.)

K: So, Ace thinks im ******ed, what a surprise, only the ******s themselves call other people ******s, and i'm sure he'll denie it, but thats the first stage, denial.

(******, ******)

K: and as far as me being a jobber, (busts out laughing) who do you think i am, Randy Orton or something? (Does the Randy Orton pose) well maybe....nah.

(Kenny, Kenny, Kenny)

K: In short, Sincade, Cannon, you talk a mean game, let's see if you can back it up, it takes a lot to piss Gus off, but when he gets mad, its like a freight train going off the rails, and insulting the late, great, Eddie Guerrero might have set him off, you better have good life insurance rich boy, cause your gonna need it, and as far as you go Sincade, well you're just a self absorbed bitch who needs to get his ass kicked.

(Kenny, Kenny, Kenny)...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back