Meltdown (Episode 5): Aurelia Molotov & Ben Legend vs Sincade & AJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Downward Spiral

I'm Not From Your Country
Aurelia Molotov & Ben Legend vs Sincade & AJ

High Society in Sincade and AJ got the win last night against Celeste Crimson and Aurelia Molotov. After the match, Crimson snapped, ending all doubt that she is mentally unstable. Molotov was able to calm her down, but will Crimson be at Meltdown this week? Ben Legend is the rising rookie in WZCW, after having somewhat of a lacklustre match against Tristan Kist. Will the unique pairing of Legend and Molotov be able to derail the brash and dangerous High Society?

Keep all RP's in here.

RP deadline is September 14th, Midnight US EST.

(The scene opens with a camera shot of Sincade sitting on the steps in a stairwell. He is wearing a black shirt that has the words “Bend reality” and Grey Designer jeans on. He has his head down with all his dreads hanging down. He looks up and pulls his dread back out of his face and begins to speak)

Sincade: what must I do? *chuckles for a moment* what else should I do?
Should I beat my partner to death like Downspiral, or should I act like a former partner of mines like Everest? Maybe I should just get my ass kick like Brian F#^King Micheals to get a title shot or at least a number 1 contender spot! At the Unscripted I show the whole world why I am the fastest rising superstar in the WZCW. Nobody and I mean nobody put on better match than me, it an honor for those ******s you call fans to see me wrestle.

(Then Sincade lean up a little and wipes his chin and lets out a deep sigh, while shaking his head.)

Sincade: Since I crash landed in this damn company I beaten everyone I face! From Gus the Dumb shit to lebos. No one have made more than a impact than Mr. Highlight reels and sex appeal, lets run down the list *counting on his fingers* first off im part of the Greatest faction in WZCW High Society. I broke up Sex & Violence single handily and I put Celeste in the loony bin. Not bad from a guy who people say that I`m a nobody.

(Sincade get up and walks down the stairway. He stops at the second floor and walks back and forth while talking.)

Sincade: With everything I did in this B!tch! What do you reward me with Chuck? *pauses and looks away* your old ass Reward with me another f#^king match with that Transsexual and….and Ben Legend. *looks confuse* who in the blue hell is Ben Legend? What did this Smuck do it deserve to be in the same ring with me and Ajeezy. Wh…..

(Then one of the WZCW a crewmember walk in and interrupts Sincade while he talking. Sincade walk over to the man, and gets into his face.)

Sincade: Do you see me talking here ass block?

Man: Im so sorry I didn’t know you were in here doing a promo.

Sincade: Your in the presence of greatness do you know who I am?

Man: Jason something.

(Then suddenly Sincade slaps the man in the face knocking off the man glasses)

Sincade: No! I am the man that slap the taste out of you mouth now get the hell out of here!

(The man runs out and stumbles down the stairs. Then Sincade turn to the camera)

Sincade: Listen up Ben whatever you name is. Be proud of yourself Chuck Myles rewarded you with you getting your ass kick by High Society. If you want any pointer for getting you ass kick just ask that Russian Male you’re teaming with! Better yet don’t show up do us the flavor. You and I both know that you are not even in me or Ajeezy league. You call yourself the Myth but after Meltdown you’re going to be history!

(Then Sincade pushed the camera out the way and walks out. As the scenes fades the word come up!)

This message has been brought to you by High Society.
(Ben whatever your name is dont show up!)

(The Scene opens in a backstage area with the meltdown logo in the background. You see Sincade pacing back and forth. He is wearing a black "Where Craig" T shirt on with Designer blue Jeans on. Sincade have a frustrated look on his face. Then he turns to the camera)

Sincade: Well I guess the saying is true huh. "Nice Guys Finish Last!" Well I guess I'm a prime Example. You see ever since I crash landed in WZCW all I ever did was be a nice guy and what do I get in return? *Shouting* Jack to the $#!t.

(Then Sincade takes a towel and wipes his face)

Sincade: All I ever did was done the right thing. I was a team player, a Good Samaritan I sat back and watch people like D.C....A Aaron Craig take my limelight while I sit back and be a good little choir boy.

(Then Sincade begins to pace from left to right and pushes his dreads from out of his face)

Sincade: All you ever did Chuck was hold me back. You gave me all these false hopes and promises. I can't believe I really trusted you.

(Sincade stop pacing and looks down in deep thought he starts chuckling for a moment and looks up toward the camera.)

Sincade: *shouting* I bleed for this company. All you had to do was lean back and collect a big pay check!

(Then Sincade places his face in both his hand and rubs his face)

Sincade: I’m getting sick of this s#!t Chuck! I help build this company! I’m getting sick and tired of being toss to the back burner! At Unscripted I beat those two lesbians and you would think I would getting bump up the roster and get a shot at the belt or at least get a number one contender match but instead *choke on his spit* you give me a match with that He-B!c+h who I beaten at the pay per view and this new jack Ben Legend.

(Then Sincade stop talking and collect himself)

Sincade: You see wrong place Wrong time Legend. Now you have to pay for this company. Matter of fact you have to pay for Chuck Myles Mistakes. *breathing deeply trying to catch his breathe* I promise myself I wouldn’t get mad.

(Sincade turns around and bang on the WZCW banner. Then he turns around and looks at the camera and starts shouting)

Sincade: I’m getting sick of being disrespected by this business, by this company and by you Chuck Myles. Then you got these so called wrestling fans ridiculing me for hitting a woman. What the hell am I suppose to do? When you Got an asshole for a boss booking you in matches with s#!t heads like Gus. Now you Got Ben Legend Boy *shaking his head* I hope you pack a lunch because your in for a long night, because what I’m going to do to you is not legal in the 20 states.

(Then Sincade grabs the camera and pulls it closer to his face)

Sincade: Look into my eyes Chuck. You will see a man more focus than before. You will see a different Sincade you will see a Sincade that will not be held back anymore. So at Meltdown Legends blood is on your hands. Her Blood will be on your head Chuck! Perhaps then you will take me serious then!

(Then Sincade pushes the Camera to the side and walk the opposite way)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back