• Hart/Jericho

• 'Zuna/Jarrett

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle Sam

Rear Naked Bloke
Basic Guidelines:
  1. Second round matches are conducted under tornado tag rules - all participants are legal, all the time.
  2. Polls will open after - approximately - Forty-eight hours.
  3. Vote how you like, by whatever criteria you like.
  4. Strictly no alts.

15wl5zd.jpg

Match Two
BRET HART & CHRIS JERICHO
"Lionhart"
vs.
YOKOZUNA & JEFF JARRETT
"Banzai Mountain"

The team that made the WWE Champion take an early shower takes on the team that took down the titans of... Scott Hall and Ron Simmons. A Clash of titanic proportions.​

I'm tempted to vote for Jarrett and Yoko just based on their superior team name, but Hart has already shown he can battle a prime Yoko to a virtual draw, and Jericho is just much better than Jarrett. In fact, Jericho makes up for any difference there might be between Yoko and Hart, and is still much better than Jarrett.

I think Hart is better than Yokozuna not by much but he is still better. Jericho is better than Double J in probably every category that you can compare wrestlers. That is why I am voting for the team of Jericho & Hart- Lionhart.

The way i look at it is like this, Bret and Yokozuna are almost at a draw with Bret just barely leaning ahead. But wait!! Let's look at there partners Double J and Chris Jericho. This i believe ultimately goes to Chris because in every way shape and form he is better then Double J. Also for some reason i just think Bret and Chris would have much better chemistry then Yoko and Double J just do to the fact of Chris being trained in the famous Hart Dungeon. So i give this one too Bret and Chris Jericho.

As I see it, this poll will be open for at least 24 hours. Maybe even more. I'll have to check with Sam on that. Now I've got all the love in the world for Yokozuna, but when it comes to that kind of endurance, he's a clear cut weak link. I know everyone has to take a deep breath once in a while, but Yoko needs it more than most. If he gets isolated by Bret and Jericho for 12, even 16 hours, this thing could realistically over.

Frankly, I'm surprised he's made it this fare in the tourny. He's just not built for these kinds of matches. Obviously.

Lionhart by a landslide, for me. First, you have their supposed chemistry, which probably doesn't really exist and shouldn't factor into this, but it sounds good anyone. Then you have the sweet name, Hart and Jericho being prety damn good in the ring, and the fact that I loathe Jeff Jarrett, and the choice is simple.

It's a shame, too. I really like me some Yoko. He's my teddy bear.

An extremely easy decision here in this one. Two guys who are near the top of my list of favorite all-time wrestlers in Chris Jericho and Bret Hart. Two fellow Canadians who are technically sound, great storytellers, and charisma to burn. As opposed to Jeff Jarrett, one of my most despised wrestlers of all-time, teamed up with the late great Yokozuna, who while he had a good chunk of time holding major hardware, really did not make me a fan of his work in any way, shape, or for. I was never a big fan of the immense but immobile guys.

WINNERS: BRET HART AND CHRIS JERICHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back