Round Two, Match Five - Randy Savage & Andre The Giant vs. Chris Benoit & Ric Flair

WinRAR!?

• Savage/Giant

• Benoit/Flair

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle Sam

Rear Naked Bloke
Basic Guidelines:
  1. Second round matches are conducted under tornado tag rules - all participants are legal, all the time.
  2. Polls will open after - approximately - Forty-eight hours.
  3. Vote how you like, by whatever criteria you like.
  4. Strictly no alts.

15wl5zd.jpg

Match Five
RANDY SAVAGE & ANDRE THE GIANT
"Macho Giants"
vs.
RIC FLAIR & CHRIS BENOIT
"Horsemen 2010"

Quite a good match, isn't it?​

Tough call here. Macho Giants, I quite like them. Savage is obviously one of the best ever and Andre is obviously one of the biggest French guys ever. Flair and Benoit, they're ok, too.

Overall, Savage have faired quite well against Flair and Benoit all time, being victorious more than not.

Andre hasn't exactly had any experience with either of them, but he is a pretty big freak. I think he'd be able to handle himself just fine.

So, team Sandre it is.

I think one of you two mentioned before that there's no hyperbole like Andre The Giant hyperbole. Let's be frank, though: All of these men elicit their fair share of exaggeration in regards to their abilities. I'm not saying any of them aren't good. Just that there's plenty of crazy fervor regarding them. Just to make sure that my response falls in line with the fervor that WZ demands of posts regarding these men, I plan to subscribe with the strongest fervor out there.

Macho Giants win when Andre eats everyone in the ring. He can't be beat. Done.

Reactions: gd
I went with the Macho Man and Andre the Giant in this second round match-up. I really didn't want to vote for Chris Benoit in Round One for obvious reasons, and I'm not president of the Ric Flair fan club either. They squeaked through Round One for me, but that's the end of the road for them in my opinion.

Savage was always a very accomplished wrestler, the most glaringly obvious missing member of the WWE Hall of Fame. Charisma to burn, combined with in-ring talent and mic skills, and the versatility to do it solo, tag team, or group, heel or face. Andre is clearly the top big man in WWE history as well. Who's going to pin a man of this size? Flair? Benoit? Don't see it happening.

WINNERS: RANDY SAVAGE AND ANDRE THE GIANT

I'm giving this to Savage & Andre. Savage is a very accomplished wrestler tons of charisma, awesome in ring skills and very versatile. Andre the Giant is clearly the best Big man in the history of the WWE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back