• Sting/Bryan

• Joe/Eddie

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle Sam

Rear Naked Bloke
Basic Guidelines:
  1. Second round matches are conducted under tornado tag rules - all participants are legal, all the time.
  2. Polls will open after - approximately - Forty-eight hours.
  3. Vote how you like, by whatever criteria you like.
  4. Strictly no alts.

15wl5zd.jpg

Match One
STING & BRYAN DANIELSON/DANIEL BRYAN
"Scorpion Mutilation"
vs.
SAMOA JOE & EDDIE GUERRERO
"Latin-Samoan Heat"

Here we go again. Tornado tag rules. The winners of match one and two respectively start us off.​

So, let's see...

Samoa Joe could barely defeat the 50-year-old Sting, and Bryan Danielson defeated Joe twice in ROH and took him to a draw 2 other times. So, I think that takes Joe out of this match, since Danielson knows him better than anyone in the ring, and since if Joe could barely beat a 50-year-old Sting, how in the World would he ever defeat a prime Stinger?

And Eddie Guerrero... great wrestler, but both prime Sting and Bryan Danielson were better, both kayfabe and non-kayfabe wise. They wouldn't have much of a problem with him.

Pretty easy choice. Sting and Danielson FTW.

I disagree with JMT about Danielson being better than Eddie Guerrero, but I agree with him about the outcome. Danielson battles Joe to a draw at worst, and Sting is just flat better than Guerrero, especially in his prime.

I have to agree with JMT here. While every competitor in this match-up certainly is very good in the ring, it seems to me that Samoa Joe is the weakest link. As JMT said, Danielson has beaten him multiple times in ROH, and even Sting has beaten Joe a few times. Despite what the poster above me is saying, I believe that in the ring, Danielson is better than Eddie Guerrero. While Eddie was very good, I firmly believe that Danielson just has a little something above Eddie when it comes to technicality. So, like I said, I agree with JMT, and I feel that Danielson and Sting should advance in this match-up.

I agree with JMT, Danielson has beaten twice in ROH and Sting has also beat Joe a couple of times. Even though Eddie Guerrero is a excellent wrestler he is not better than Sting was in his prime. That is why I'm voting for Scorpion Mutilation.

I have to agree with JMT every way i look at it i just see Sting and Bryan winning. They to me seem like they'd get along a lot better then Joe and Eddie. Also if you break it down individually it goes like this for me Bryan > Joe. Sting > Joe, Eddie > Bryan, Sting>Eddie.

I'm going to say the tornado tag rules won't play into my decision making at all year, for any matches this round. It's still a nice touch though.

Anyone, Daniel Bryan Danielson and the Stinger are my pick as well. Badass name as well as the fact that I'm a big Danielson guy, and I have to remember Sting wasn't always as shit as he is now. Even though I like Joe and he beat Sting just a week ago, LSH have no chance here, suckas.

I picked Sting and Bryan Danielson in this one. Thus far, in DBD's short tenure in the WWE, whether it be on NXT or on RAW, I have been very impressed with him. I'm no Sting fan by any means, but there's no denying how good he has been over his entire career, despite all of his accomplishments happening off the grandest stage of them all. These guys make up a formidable tag team.

I'm even less of a fan of Joe. Big fish (actually really big fish!) in a little pond, he does nothing to interest me whatsoever. I did like the late great Eddie Guerrero, but not enough to put his team over the top in this one.

WINNERS: STING AND BRYAN DANIELSON

The comparison I'll make for this round goes like this:

I see Danielson and Samoa Joe as being pretty much equal in wrestling ability so they cancel each other out. But since Sting is far superior to Eddie Guererro in every way that is pro-wrestling related, that gives his team the edge here. Besides, I feel that two wrestlers with tremendous in-ring skill and moderate egos will have much better synergy than a loose canon and a liar, cheater, and stealer.

Sting and Danielson here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back