• Foley/Styles

• Steamboat/Show

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle Sam

Rear Naked Bloke
Basic Guidelines:
  1. Second round matches are conducted under tornado tag rules - all participants are legal, all the time.
  2. Polls will open after - approximately - Forty-eight hours.
  3. Vote how you like, by whatever criteria you like.
  4. Strictly no alts.

15wl5zd.jpg

Match Six
AJ STYLES & MICK FOLEY
"Mrs. Foley's Phenomenal Baby Boys"
vs.
RICKY STEAMBOAT & THE BIG SHOW
"Dragon Show"

Shirts vs. Skins​

AJ/Foley for me here. Team Big Boat isn't all that bad, but they don't have anyone that really jumps out at you. Sure, Big Show is ok and Steamboat is pretty fine himself, but are they really that interesting, successful, and sexy? I think not.

AJ and Foley have incredible experience together from than one time they main evented a PPV and won a six man tag together. AJ Styles was also the best in the world at one point. Certainly not now, but at one point not too long ago. Mick Foley? He was hardcore, now wan't he?

This one was a little bit tougher to choose. As I said in round one, I think the Big Show is a very under-estimated big man in the history of the WWE. Often unfairly called the Big Slow, I think his agility and movement in the ring is pretty impressive for such a huge man. Steamboat was no slouch either, having competed in his share of high quality matches himself.

But Mick Foley is a hardcore legend and has shown an ability to withstand punishment which is second to none. Great on the mic, competent in the ring, albeit not as a mat technician. And just to show that I'm not a complete WWE mark who is unable to give credit where credit is due with respect to TNA, you have to respect AJ Styles's ability in the ring. Too bad he doesn't have any charisma or mic skills to complement his in-ring prowess, but even without this, his in-ring work alone is enough to get him through to round three. Plus I could see him and Foley actually having some decent chemistry.

WINNERS: AJ STYLES AND MICK FOLEY

Mick Foley is a hardcore legend and can withstand tons of punishment Great on the mic and competent in the ring. AJ is great in the ring and improving on the mic. Winners: Styles & Foley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back