TMX vs. Shimmy Shimmy Shake Shake

• TMX

• Shimmy Shimmy Shake Shake

Results are only viewable after voting.
Shut up, Jane.
I will say what I damn well please.

Seriously.
With you so far.

I can dislike whomever I damn well please.
No you can't.

I could care less if he's your valued protector,
Ya fucking right.

That's xfear.

I find him creepy,
Coming from a guy who... ya know what? I know you don't like people saying it, so I'll be polite this time.

disrespectful,
Welcome to the internet.

unprofessional,
Funnily enough, I don't think "Wrestlezone Mod" is his profession.

You don't know the half of it ;)

and I just don't like him.
owl_orly.png

And with that the greatest thread in the history of the Wrestlezone Forums had sealed it's fate.

Jane why the fuck didn't your parents leave you in a dumpster after you were born?

YOUSHUTYOUR****EMOUTHWHENYOURETALKINGTOMEANDMYSEED!

And with that the greatest thread in the history of the Wrestlezone Forums had sealed it's fate.

YOUSHUTYOUR****EMOUTHWHENYOURETALKINGTOMEANDMYSEED!

Sorry X. I've agreed with you on just about anything we've discussed. Jane is seriously the most annoying unfunny person on these fucking forums.

Sorry X. I've agreed with you on just about anything we've discussed. Jane is seriously the most annoying unfunny person on these fucking forums.

Says the guy who's been here two months and acts like he owns the place.

I told you before, you're an overrated piece of shit. What are you doing jumping to defend Doc? He's far better than you. And he's a sig-maker.

Says the guy who's been here two months and acts like he owns the place.

I told you before, you're an overrated piece of shit. What are you doing jumping to defend Doc? He's far better than you. And he's a sig-maker.

Oh dear god, some little fucking kid thinks I'm overrated. Whatever the fuck shall I do? I don't know maybe go fuck my girlfriend and go spend a ton of money. Seriously, how the fuck is that supposed to bother me? Besides the fact that this is a fucking wrestling forum and shouldn't be taken seriously anyway, why should I take what some 8th grade little kid says seriously?

How the fuck do I act like I own the place? I'm telling you that you aren't fucking funny. Take it, learn from it and come back when your testicles have dropped. This has nothing to do with Doc, you're just fucking awful in every way.

Now Jane, son, I'd advise you not to insult Armbar, I quite like him. Armbar, you willl BITE YOUR TONGUE ABOUT MY SON! He's only a child.

Usually I don't support child abuse, but seriously I would beat the shit out of him if he was my kid and leave him naked at a fucking Taco Bell.

Oh dear god, some little fucking kid thinks I'm overrated. Whatever the fuck shall I do? I don't know maybe go fuck my girlfriend and go spend a ton of money. Seriously, how the fuck is that supposed to bother me? Besides the fact that this is a fucking wrestling forum and shouldn't be taken seriously anyway, why should I take what some 8th grade little kid says seriously?

How the fuck do I act like I own the place? I'm telling you that you aren't fucking funny. Take it, learn from it and come back when your testicles have dropped. This has nothing to do with Doc, you're just fucking awful in every way.

tl;dr

Now Jane, son, I'd advise you not to insult Armbar, I quite like him. Armbar, you willl BITE YOUR TONGUE ABOUT MY SON! He's only a child.

You're not the boss of me anymore! I HATE YOU.

Well be sure to read it Jane when you aren't too busy researching the newest cool kid words on urban dictionary to impress your friends at recess. Or maybe in between trying to find the most over used and burned out memes to post.

I will say what I damn well please.

F

With you so far.

U

No you can't.

C

Ya fucking right.

K

That's xfear.

O

Coming from a guy who... ya know what? I know you don't like people saying it, so I'll be polite this time.

F

Welcome to the internet.

F

Funnily enough, I don't think "Wrestlezone Mod" is his profession.

!

You don't know the half of it ;)

!

!

Well be sure to read it Jane when you aren't too busy researching the newest cool kid words on urban dictionary to impress your friends at recess. Or maybe in between trying to find the most over used and burned out memes to post.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0[/youtube]

Bet ya didn't see that coming, bitch!

Anyway, posts are coming in too fast for me to reply.

So I'll finish with this.

586internet.jpg

Anyway, posts are coming in too fast for me to reply.

So I'll finish with this.

586internet.jpg

Just because I'm not going to think about your stupid fucking ass when I'm logged off doesn't mean you aren't annoying as fuck when I am on. Seriously, you're just unfunny. Stop trying. Get over it and come back when you have something to say that's not the latest over used meme.

Yeah, you must learn the art of being selective Jane. Lurk more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back