Round Two: #6 TMX vs. #14 Shimmy Shimmy Shake Shake

TMX vs. Shimmy Shimmy Shake Shake

• TMX

• Shimmy Shimmy Shake Shake

Results are only viewable after voting.
Even though you are annoying and unfunny, you're an irrelevant piece of shit who has no place on the forum. I hate when noobs come on this site, get slightly hated, and just assume they're the biggest enemy WZ has ever had.

Nobody fucking cares about you, you racist.
I actually became more than slightly hated, and I don't think I'm the site's biggest enemy ever. That prestigious award goes to The Game Rage, but you clock in at a very close second. Also Jane, I may be annoying in more ways than one, and I may also be unfunny, but at least I can acknowledge I'm not that funny, unlike you. People actually do care about me as well, but as you said, I am a noob, who hasn't been around long enough to earn much respect. You, have been around long enough, but no one fucking likes you. The only time people even slightly care about what you have to say is to call you annoying and unfunny, as evidenced by this thread. I don't care if you think I'm a racist, because your opinion doesn't count, and you will continue being the annoying unfunny jackass who thinks he's better than other people.

I actually became more than slightly hated, and I don't think I'm the site's biggest enemy ever. That prestigious award goes to The Game Rage, but you clock in at a very close second. Also Jane, I may be annoying in more ways than one, and I may also be unfunny, but at least I can acknowledge I'm not that funny, unlike you. People actually do care about me as well, but as you said, I am a noob, who hasn't been around long enough to earn much respect. You, have been around long enough, but no one fucking likes you. The only time people even slightly care about what you have to say is to call you annoying and unfunny, as evidenced by this thread. I don't care if you think I'm a racist, because your opinion doesn't count, and you will continue being the annoying unfunny jackass who thinks he's better than other people.

:confused:

I see you've found the bandwagon. Have a nice stay.

You're just showing once again that you think you know more about the forum than you do. NO WAY is The Game Rage the biggest enemy the forum has ever had. He has people who like him. If you were here for more than a fucking month maybe you'd know that. And I'm not whatsoever. Guys like Armbar and Zero are just as nooby as you. But not as racist.

And have I once claimed I'm funny? Don't believe so. What makes you idiots think you know shit?

I see you've found the bandwagon. Have a nice stay.

You're just showing once again that you think you know more about the forum than you do. NO WAY is The Game Rage the biggest enemy the forum has ever had. He has people who like him. If you were here for more than a fucking month maybe you'd know that. And I'm not whatsoever. Guys like Armbar and Zero are just as nooby as you. But not as racist.

And have I once claimed I'm funny? Don't believe so. What makes you idiots think you know shit?

I've tried to lighten up on you Jane, but putting me into the same sentence as Zero is taking it too far. I really don't think there is anything n00b about me besides how long I've been here. In my case, I think I know shit because I base it off what I see.

I've tried to lighten up on you Jane, but putting me into the same sentence as Zero is taking it too far. I really don't think there is anything n00b about me besides how long I've been here. In my case, I think I know shit because I base it off what I see.

I mean it purely on duration of being here. You're clearly a better poster than them.

Cunt.

Who the fuck is Jonnie B Goode?

^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back