The WZ Posters Tag Tournament Final, Part One

The Mighty Lariat! (Lariat and Norcal)
[YOUTUBE]u2OR6Kjo5m4[/YOUTUBE]

vs.

TMX (TM and xfearbefore)

IMG_1226.JPG

Special Guest Referee: Casey Anthony
b-casey-anthony-lays-s-4235ab0f1765.jpeg

Discuss this match-up between The Mighty Lariat and TMX in here. Use the poll to cast your vote. The poll will close in 1 day.

Clearly you're aware that NorCal and Lariat are G's with No Mercy. We WILL come to your house in cut off T-Shirts of our favorite wrestlers, a mean look on our faces, and shaved heads. You really should consider a vote for us. Because NorCal probably has not slammed poon in about 24 hours and I'm on the juice... so DO IT FOR THE KIDS!!

FUCKING UP A PERFECTLY GOOD COAT!!!

I'm voting TMX, like I have throughout the whole tournament, purely because of the fact that, well first of all and most importantly, I really like TM, and secondly, I think X is an incredible poster, especially in this tournament.

So TMX it is.

The Teddy Bhoys

Wait what, we had a round whilst we were away in London therefore couldn't vote? MOFoers....

Mighty Lariat then

I gotta for my favourite poster on the forums and that is TM. It also helps he has X on his side.

Ai Lariat I would have no quarrel with losing to a fine team of youngstanding southern gentlemen such as yourself and Norcalvin the Third Duke of Edinburgh.

Aye, this is true Ricky. GOD DAMNIT I LONG FOR YOUR PHILOSOPHY! STICK IT IN ME!

A fine showing for The Mighty Lariat. No shame in losing to two men as dashing as TM and XFear...

Now go win the whole thing, ya fuckers!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back