Shimmy Shimmy Shake Shake vs. Second City saints

• Shimmy Shimmy Shake shake

• Second City Saints

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ty Burna

Getting Noticed By Management
1st Round of the WZ Posters Tag Tournament

Match 13​

Shimmy Shimmy Shake Shake (tdigle and Marquis)

vs.

Second City Saints (Thriller and CH David)

Coachella_08.jpg

Special Guest Referee: Debra LaFave
debra-lafave.jpg

Discuss the first round match between Shimmy Shimmy Shake Shake and Second City Saints here. Use the poll to cast your vote. The poll will close after three days.

Wha in the WORLD

Marquis is like beetlejuice.

and YOU hurt ME by not posting. Were was you at to welcome me back in January?

WHO KNOOOWWS

Gotta go with CH and Thriller. CH was a former Horsemen with me, so I guess that means something lol. Plus he is one of the posters who I enjoy around here. Don't know much about Thriller and I know even less about Marquis. Tdigs is cool and all, but I rarely talk to him, so the Saints gets me vote.

I just met Marquis tonight. I vote for him and Tdigle.

Edit: And Tdigle recommended a good movie that my girlfriend and I both enjoyed. If he can please my girlfriend he can please me. Wait..

Uhhh....

Have to rep FromtheBack. Sorry Tdigs, but stable loyalty outweights how much of an awesome poster you are. And besides, the no-poster Marquis hinders your ability.

As much as I enjoy CH David & Thriller.. I have more connection to Tdigs and Marquis.

Diglet can talk movies until the wee-morning hours. And Marquis is a gamer 4-life.

Man, I have to stay loyal to CH David: one of my best friends on these forums. And Thriller is my bromance mofo.

tDigs and Marquis, I'm real sorry guys.

Tdigs and Marquis got a pretty good lead, and I was torn badly in this match so I'm going to give my vote to the Saints seeing as how CH and I have a friendly rivalry going across any sport it seems. Without the lead tdigs and Marquis have, I would have abstained here.

Every time you listen to a CM Punk promo you love, remember that we are living in the same place he is from, and therefore are deserving of your vote.

No one should vote unless you shave you head and join the SES. And I want proof. Pictures will do just fine. It's ok... I'll wait...

All right, this is a close one. As far as whom I'm voting for in the rest of the threads, I'm playing it by the poll here.

Oh, and for those of you who are throwing up question marks in regards to Marquis, :disappointed:. He's a legend here. I couldn't have asked for a better partner, and I'd pick him again if I had to do it over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back