• #17 Tommy Dreamer

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shocky

Kissin Babies and Huggin Fat Girlz
#1 Chris Jericho vs. #17 The Innovator of Violence Tommy Dreamer

1. Not a popularity contest.
2. Will rules of a region come into play (this is an ECW Regional match, so this match is conducted under extreme rules.)
3. Will crowd be a factor. The matches take place in Winnipeg.
4. This is the last round for non gimmick matches.

As great as Jericho is, it's in ECW, and despite that it's in canada, i had to go with dreamer in the upset. Dreamer is the heart of the original ecw and i just can't picture him losing. Even though Jericho is better in just about ever aspect, dreamer made a career out of overcoming the odds, so I'll go with him in the upset.

Tommy Dreamer sucks. The only thing he can do well is swing a weapon and put his body through irrevocable hell. The best angle he was a part of was NOT being able to beat Raven at all. And he's going to take out Y2J? Listen, Jericho isn't a slouch in the Hardcore department. He beat Kane in a last man standing match and took massive beatings in ladder matches. He defeated Steve Austin AND The Rock in the same night! Jericho is a HUGE rock star!

Jericho with the walls, 7 minutes. And when he refuses to let go, the ref can't reverse the decision, so it mercifully ends Dreamers career.

Both are former ECW wrestlers so the region doesn't matter. Jericho can go hardcore and do so much more. That's why he got upgraded to a bigger promotion. Dreamer did but only after there was nowhere else to go. Tommy is shit anyway.

Yea, Tommy dreamer only has a decent ddt, and thats about it. Jericho is vastly superior in pretty much every facet of the sport. Technical skill, selling, high flying, promos, high profile matches and titles, and feuds. EVERYTHING. In his prime, I think Dreamer goes a little longer than 7 minutes, but not too much. Jericho, big time.

Tommy Dreamer is good in ECW and has been a former champion, but we can't use that here, as so has Jericho. But if you look at everything else between the 2, Dreamer will be remember for the ECW reigns, and not much else, whereas Jericho is skillful in a lot more as well. I think it would be pretty close due to the type pf match, but I'm still going to choose Jericho as he has more to offer than Dreamer which I think would be the deciding factor in a match like this.

Well Tommy Dreamer made it one round further then he did last year. Dreamer is okay for what he is, but Jericho is far superior to him in almost every aspect, except for blading nad taking cookie sheet shots to the head. Jericho should win this one without breakign a sweat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back