Yoko vs. MVP

• #26 Yokozuna

• #10 MVP

Results are only viewable after voting.

Shocky

Kissin Babies and Huggin Fat Girlz
#26 Yokozuna vs. #10 MVP

1. Not a popularity contest.
2. Will rules of a region come into play (this is an ECW Regional match, so this match is conducted under extreme rules.)
3. Will crowd be a factor. The matches take place in Houston, TX
4. This is the last round for non gimmick matches.

This sucks. This is the second time I've been forced to vote for Yokozuna. Truthfully, I think he was shit. However, I just can't justify MVP beating a guy twice his size in an ECW ring where there are no rules.

for real I have such a hard time voting for Yokozuna but come on now its just as hard to vote against him as it is to have him go over anyone else. MVP could use the ECW rules to an advantage to get in any cheap shots he could but Yokozunas too powerful and would be much more dangerous, for this match that theres no way Yokozuna wouldnt go over in this one

MVP is the future of the WWE. He truly is half man half amazing. He will no doubt be a multiple time world champion. That being said he does not stand a damn chance here. Yoko is an absolute monster and it's going to take another monster, more than likely the deadman to tkae him out of this tournament. Yoko wins after a few good shots after MVP has hit him with everything he has.

MVP is cool. But as soon as you put him in the ring with somebody like Henry, Khali, Taker and Kane it'll show how limited he really is. He'll be great one day, but not for a few years. He'll also become incredibly boring when he inevitably turns face.

As much as I love MVP, and hate to see him go, there is no way I can vote him over a monster such as Yoko, especially in extreme rules. Yoko was adominant monster for the majority of his time in the ring. Legitimately firghtened me when I was a child. MVP is gonna be very very good, in the not too distant future, but Yoko dominates here.

In 5 years, if MVP is the World Heavyweight Champion and is carrying the WWE along side Edge, Cena, and Orton - Yoko would still go over him in 10 minutes. I'm sorry, I like MVP as well, but Jake is right. He hasn't proven the ability to make something with a larger wrestler, and until he feuds with Batista or Kane he won't. This is another match for Yoko in which he will not leave his feet.

Yokozuna was a very limited wrestler in the ring, where MVP has great talent and a great future in the business, but Yokozuna is just too big and too dominant for him. Also is a former WWE/F champion and has beaten some of the best in the business. I too think that MVP is better, but like most have said with ECW rules, no chance for Montel.

Yoko, and not even in a close match. MVP has tremendous upside and potential, but he is completely over matched in almost every aspect against Yokozuna. MVP could make this an interesting match, but the ending is still the same. Yoko wins, but goes home next round to the deadman.

Extreme rules or not, Yokozuna is just too much of a dominate force for the still green M.V.P. to take any type of advantage over.

I see Porter trying to use his speed to his advantage, but more often than not, Porter will slow down sooner rather than later, and all Yokozuna has to do is whether the on-slaught of speed bursts, which he has the full ability to do.

Yokozuna should make short work of M.V.P., especially because all he'd basically have to do is catch him once, or twice, and that'd be all but the counting.

I had to vote for MVP, simply because I don't think Yokozuna should progress any further. I think he's boring in the ring, and the only reason he's there is because of how big he is. It'd be hard to say who would win because we haven't seen MVP wrestle anyone of a similar size and he may be rubbish at it. But I choose to give MVP the benefit of the doubt because what I've seen of him so far shows me he has talent and could go quite far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back