Round 1, Day 3, Winnipeg, MB

Jericho vs. Murdoch

• #1 Chris Jericho

• #64 Trevor Murdoch

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Results are Here

The Innovator of Violence vs. A fat ass that can do a moonsault and was part of Raven's Flock. I give it to Dreamer due to it being in ECW, with the entire Dreamer and his feud with Raven thing from the 90's Dreamer goes over and wins it fairly easily.

Results are here

Im going to go with Kaz here as he has an advantage in that he is quicker and would be able to hit his moves quicker. As long as he stayed out of Rikishi's way and doesn't get caught than it should be a win for Kaz.

Results are here

I don't know who to vote for here. Ill go with Dibiase due to the fact that he is one of the greatest Heels of all time with his Millionaire Gimmick. Mushiking Terry though would give Dibiase a run for his money(no pun intended) I can see Ted having bought in some Wreslter as his bodyguard for this region and it results in interference leading to Mushiking's defeat.

Results are here

Cabana should win this one, though getting Volkoff into the Colt.45 will be hard I can see Cabana winning with the Chicago Crab. But I can see Cabana having to bring out some the Matt Classic stuff. Like the Heart punch and the Clawhold to do some damage to Volkoff, who as Jake and hokey have said is too one sided a wrestler. Brutal as a one dimensional wrestler but Colt Cabana is that much better.

Results are Here

Im going to go with Billy Kidman. He has put on some good matches and is remembered by general Wrestling fans. whereas Saturn is a Tag team Wrestler known for the Eliminators and is the forgotten member of The Radicalz. He stood out like a sore thumb with the Radicalz, whereas Kidman did what he does best be a Cruiserweight, I still don't understand why Kidman left the WWE and hasn't shown up in either TNA or RoH.

Results are here

This would be a closer match than it would be expected to be Bob Orton knows how to handle himself in a match. But you have to be crazy to not go with Mr. Perfect on this match. he was as the nickname said Perfect in his execution and delivery of matches. It is almost Impossible to find a flaw in his matches that he created when he was fully healthy.

Results are here

I like Hassan and under a few other circumstances I may have voted for him but I can't honestly take him over Backlund. Bob Backlund held the title for 7 years only to lose to the Iron sheik in the most controversial worked ending to a match. And then he gets another title shot a few years after it happens. Anyway Backlund can still go at his age, but that comes from the conservative approach to wrestling that he has.

Results are Here

This is an awesome match up. too bad the match is decided beforehand by one key factor exposure. Thought Hayabusa is good. Regal is better both due to exposure and his ability to stretch the guy out. If you want to see what either Chris Benoit or William Regal can do, put them in a match together and you have an almot instant 4 3/4 star match just on technique and storytelling. Regal is that damn good that he can make anyone look good getting stretched out and wittled down bit by bit. Though that isn't the case with Goldberg but that is another matter.

Results are here

Steve Austin in his physical peak was with the Hollywood Blondes but with the Attitude of Stone cold would have been a scary prospect if you think about it. Not many could actually take him on if we go on that basis. Mosh charges, Stone Cold Kicks in the Gut and Stunner. Beer Bash. Over before it has begun.

Stonce Cold, no doubt. Whoever voted for Mosh, is paranoed. Austin would take this match in one of the biggest squashes matches in history. Austin has everything over Mosh, SCSA would definately! The polls show what I mean.

Results are here

I am going to go with Kennedy for this one. He got Over just by saying his name twice. that is Impressive for no other reason that any idiot can do that but He made it work. and the reason he doesn't do it now is due to time constraints. He was fairly Impressive going up against The Undertaker in that feud. The WWE did the right thing in doing the testing of Kennedy at the Rumble last year. He won Money in the bank, so they were thinking that he would be ready to carry a brand but as has been said a terrible 2007 which he looks to be getting over.

Mr.Perfect is one of the biggest tragedies and waste of talent, besides Benoit. In any and all catergories you can have in wrestling, Mr.Perfect is as good, or better, than anyone to ever lace up. yea I fuckin said it. The fact that he was wasted by his own destructive behavior, and taken from us prematurely is a trul truly sad thing. Orton senior was a great old school heel, but Mr.Perfect was simply amazing, one of the top three ever in my opinion.

goodness, I really really despise the blue meanie. And I didnt even watch ECW lol. Like not even in a heel way. in like a I wish I could find him somewere and whip the shit out of him for being such a fuckin tool way. On the other hand, I like dreamer, and respect and appreciate what he is, and what he has been. Dreamer, for sure.

Billington would be the best preformer, and would deserve to carry the company TODAY. He was amazing. Probably, the best pound for pound wrestler ever. Great great competitor. Saddens me to see bundy go so soon, becuase he was a good super heavy weight, and played his character perfect. But dude, Its dynamite for fucks sake. Billington, for sure.

Kennedy has a lot of potential. Already he is being looked upon as one of those to fill the shoes of the current 'top' stars on the roster. He has good in ring ability, and his mic skills are awesome. He has had a couple of good matches this year, and his feud with Shawn proves the WWE see him as something that will be big in the future. However I agree with everyone when they say 2006 was a better year for him.

Results are Here

Norton should win this one based on the size and strength advantage he has over The Juice. While Juventud has a ring advantage in the TNA ring. both in terms of experience in the ring and the ropes. But this is so redundent a match when we should just give Stone Cold a Bye through to the third round.

Results are here

The Rowdy one wins this. Piper as a Heel one of if not the greatest ever. not many can make the claim to have started riots in multiple countries. The Hot Rod has, thats just by talking. He also has experience in the TNA ring so it is not that much of a stretch to see Piper winning this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back