Edge vs. Corino

• #4 Edge

• #20 Steve Corino

Results are only viewable after voting.

Shocky

Kissin Babies and Huggin Fat Girlz
#4 Edge vs. #20 The King Of Old School Steve Corino

1. Not a popularity contest.
2. Will rules of a region come into play (this is an ECW Regional match, so this match is conducted under extreme rules.)
3. Will crowd be a factor. The matches take place in Toronto.
4. This is the last round for non gimmick matches.

While i am a fan of King of the Old School and i will admit he would have an advantage against most others....Edge is Edge, the guy is practically unbeatable in most gimmick matches and environments and negates the advantage that Corino has in Philly.

It is a bit of a shame but edge is on his way to the top of this thing and it can see him winning this pretty easily.

Edge to win after the evenflow on a chair or a ladder.

Corino is great, but come on, edge is rapidly becoming one of the best heels ever. With some of the things he's done in tlc and ladder matches, how do you not go with him? ECW may be where Corino hit the big time, but edge seems like he would thrive in that enviroment, so I'll go with him.

I'm not seeing what all the fuss is about Corino. Solid yes. But you only need to look at hir forehead to see what desperate measures he'll go to to get over. I bet there's hardly any scar tissue on Edge's head. He doesn't bleed much because he doesn't have too.

Results are here

Steve Corino Bleeds easily when he bleeds he is like Dusty Rhodes in that regard. Just so you know I am Voting with Corino because of how good a wrestler he is. A vote for either is justified. I am voting for Corino because of his history in ECW. everyone that goes to the ECW shows for this would be old School ECW fans therefore they will Cheer for Corino in theory though Edge is hometown hero in this match. This match is going to be far closer than what the numbers are going to suggest, but Edge is going to win based on people thinking what Jake has put voice to. the Blade jobs he does. They do not signify that he is going to lose they say that he is going all out tying to win a match.

Just to get this through I am Voting for Corino because I honestly feel he could beat Edge in a one off match, when he was in his prime. Even now really. And he has held the equivalent of four world Titles, same as Edge. But I know Edge is going to win based on the fan base he has on this site.

I think Edge would win this match pretty easily. I have never been a huge fan of Steve Corino, but Edge has a lot to offer, he is a great superstar. He also has the hometown advantage, and I've said before I think that is often a great advantage to have. Generally you will get the crowd behind you no matter what gimmick you are using if you are in your hometown. I think the only thing Corino has over Edge, is probably the type of match. Edge was great when it came to things like TLC matches in the WWE, but Corino has the advantage of ECW matches here.

However I still think it will be pretty one sided, with Edge winning after 10 minutes.

Steve Corino is solid as it gets in the ring, but Edge is starting to get into some pretty high rankings as far as the WWE goes. I'm a big fan of Corino, but I think Edge has pretty much solidified himself as the king of the gimmick matches for this decade. He's solid all around and without rules, he should be able to take Corino out.

This match would be totally awesome and a true bloodbath, both guys would go all out as they both thrive in the Hardcore element. But I think in Toronto, Edge just barely pulls this one out. This has to be one of the best matches of the tournament, a match for a true hardcore wrestling fan.

Steve Corino is solid in the ring, and has a hardcore backround, so it favours him. But I still went with Edge. Edge is far superior in the ring, and can alos hold his own in harcore matches. Edge invented the TLC, and is probably the best to ever use that match. While this is a harcore match, and Corino is more familiar to him, I'm gonna give Edge the nod in about a 15 minute match.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back