• #14 Umaga

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shocky

Kissin Babies and Huggin Fat Girlz
#3 Mick Foley vs. #14 The Samoan Bulldozer Umaga

1. Not a popularity contest.
2. Will rules of a region come into play (this is an ECW Regional match, so this match is conducted under extreme rules.)
3. Will crowd be a factor. The matches take place in Long Island, NY.
4. This is the last round for non gimmick matches

What I wouldn't give to see this match. I was hoping it would happen at Mania. But I think JBL will get the Foley treatment.

Again Umaga hasn't been around as long as Foley. Mick is proven. And Umaga's star is falling. Give it 18 months and Umaga will be in the Headshrinkers v.3.

Once again, I'm a fan of both these guys. But I definately have to go with Mick Foley. He has always had the ability to entertain the audience and has had several gimmicks all of which the audience have bought, or rather Foley has sold to us. He has a lot of talent, and wouldn't be beaten by someone like Umaga, who even though he is talented, has nothing on Foley yet. Foley would win after about 15 minutes.

I've just thought of something. Foley doesn't win. He puts people over. He should have gone out in the first round. The same with The Rock. Foley vs. Umaga in a match obviously Umaga wins. Foley makes him look like a star then loses.

I wish to change my vote.

I was thinking the same thing about Foley putting people over, but I'm going with foley from his prime, whenever that wouldve been. He is a former 3 time champion, and umaga is rapidly turning into a jobber to the stars. Foley is still pretty popular, so i'd have to give him this, more than likely with hailing from truth or consequences new mexico and firing off a few bang bangs.

Exactly, the point of Foley putting people over. He takes a helacious beating here, and Umaga goes over, and looks a whole lot better for it.

For the record, this match would be fucking great. Hopefully it actually happens, so Umaga can be saved form being in headshrinkers 3.0 with the returning Rikishi

The crowd/location, the match style, everything works in Mick Foley's favor. Umaga has a similar smash mouth style, but Foley has the capability of being a vet and knows his way around the ring in this type of match.

I think Foley would pick up the victory after using everything thats to his advantage. Such as mainly, the surroundings and match style.

Honestly, it'd be really hard to pick between the two.. and I could be thinking wrongfully that Foley would be more of Cactus Jack in this match.

If this was booked by the WWE, of course Umaga goes over, everyone goes over on Foley. But as stated, Foley can lose, and lose a lot, and the fans will still buy he's a tough son of a bitch. That's how good Mick Foley is, he loses, he makes the other guy look tremendous, and he still comes out smelling like roses. It takes a special performer to be that good. As I've said, Ric Flair is 1000% wrong when it comes to Mick Foley.

Umaga is good, I've really grown to like the guy this year. Getting rid of Estrada was a good thing. The character is as one dimensional as it gets, but hey, that's okay when you weigh 350 pounds.

This just becomes a messy bloody brawl. Mandible Claw vs. Samoan Spike, that pretty much sums up how scientific this match gets. Foley wins, and it's a blood bath.

I voted Umaga, but immediately regretted it after realising this match was being held outside of the WWE.

Like everyone else has been saying - I think - Umaga's grown on me, but he's not good enough to take down Mick Foley in an ECW environment. Hopefully, it'd stay Edge/WM22 style hardcore and not KOTDM hardcore. Either way, Foley gets the win.

I went with Umaga fully knowing that Foley would win this match. Umaga is absolutely solid in the ring and is slowing becoming one of my favorite wrestlers to see week in and week out, the guy just does not have bad matches. I honestly cannot remember the last time I saw an Umaga match and thought it was unworthy of my time or was garbage. In the Chamber last night Umaga showed everyone that he is a legit powerhouse and can really thrive in situations like that. Like I said though Umaga gets my vote, but Foley wins in a total bloodbath that goes about 25-30 minutes.

With extreme rules, there's no way to not go with Foley. The man is known for taking a beating and still be standing. Umaga just doesn't have enough experience with the violence in this environment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back