• #21 The Big Show

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shocky

Kissin Babies and Huggin Fat Girlz
#37 Sid Viscous vs. #21 The Big Show

1. Not a popularity contest.
2. Will rules of a region come into play (this is an ECW Regional match, so this match is conducted under extreme rules.)
3. Will crowd be a factor. The matches take place in Toronto.
4. This is the last round for non gimmick matches.

Great googly moogly this is a dream match. Two big men that are agile and strong as hell. Either one of these trwo could win this match, but I had to go with the Show. While I can't picture sid powerbombing or chokeslamming show, i can picture show chokeslamming sid, after an absolute war.

Wow, this is tough. Two huge men with loads of backing, power, and experience.

I went with Big Show. When push comes to shove, these two are fairly equal in power and strength. While Vicious in his prime was always better conditioned that Show, Show seems to have a bit more in the way of agility - or maybe it's the fact that he's never landed on the mat after a 2nd rope bump with the bottom half of his leg dangling like fishing line. And he's taken a Superplex from Brock Lesnar.

It could also be Show's experience in Hardcore matches, cage matches, etc. But I take show in a brutal, slow, but intense encounter.

Once again two powerhouses! I think that Sid Vicious has the nasty style in him to do this match. I think his quickness will keep Show off of his game. I went with Sid!

Both are pretty poor in my opinion. But what it comes down to is who's the most versitile. That has to be Big Show. He's had some pretty good hardcore matches. As for character he can pretty much play whoever he wants, he's an excellent actor, and he can make you believe in him as a vulnerable giant.

I love this match. It wouldnt be pretty, but extremely brutal, and intense.

I voted Sid Vicous, becuase he always was much more intense than big show, and I think this is what this would boils down to, as it would resemble Godzilla and King Kong delivering death blows to each other. But Sid was always much more intense and crazy than show. The only reason The Big Show didnt ever reach what he was meant to be in WWE was becuase of his lack of intensity, and effort, he sighned his contract, and the waistline grew. LAck of intensity,, and heart, and character is what that shows me, and that is what will be needed most to survive this match.

Ew boy, two big bad men in the ring with each other. Sid is about as crazy as it gets, and the Big Show is just a beast. both have had some experience in a psuedo ECW environment. I really don't see a clean winner, but I took the Big Show for the hell of it.

I actually don't mind Sid as much as most people here. At one time Sid was one of the most over guys in the WWF. In fact, the loudest live crowd I have heard was when Sid made his entrance at a house show against Faaroq. It by far beat any pop the main eventers got including Hart, Austin, and the Undertaker.

I went with Show however, because he can do everything Sid can, plus he's bigger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back