ROH & NJPW 'Global Wars' LD - LIVE on iPPV from Toronto, Ontario, Canada

My brah RD Evans is the real deal brah. The next Goldberg undoubtedly.

I almost got a heart attack when I heard the gong after "I am allowed to face who I want".

Just tuned in.

I will never in a bajillion fucking years get tired of Liger's theme music. That song gets routinely stuck in my head on a weekly basis. And now it is again. Damnit.

This should be good, anytime Tanahashi and Nakamura interact I'm a happy camper.

Call me racist but I'm assuming these are all NJPW guys.

You racist sonofabitch.

But yes.

If you're not familiar with them, just know they are all various forms of awesome/walking, talkin' legends. Jado is kind of iffy. But he can be good.

Tana's been doing that probably just as long if not longer than Orton has.

That match was okay. I mean it was solid, just not up to the par of a main event New Japan tag match which is what I was expecting, which I guess was kind of silly of me. Enjoyable stuff though.

I love Silas Young's old school look with that thick ass mustache, even if he isn't the most exciting worker.

That match actually had pacing and selling, so I quite liked it.

If this guy wants to be the last real man in wrestling or whatever, he's gonna need more chest hair. I'm talking Razor Ramon levels.

So how long has Ciampa been doing a rip off of Taz's old entrance? I loled. I love me some Ciampa though.

Taking a whiteboard instead of a regular sign is a rather fickle thing to do, isn't it? Your alignments can shift faster than a TNA wrestler.

See, this is a spotfest, but people are actually taking time to sell the moves (on the whole), there's an ebb and flow, the spots have a logical (enough) set-up, and people aren't just kicking out of everyone else's signature moves like they were nothing.

I like the Tomato Champion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back