ROH & NJPW 'Global Wars' LD - LIVE on iPPV from Toronto, Ontario, Canada

That spear on Maria hurt me, like I feel pain for her in my lower abdomen.

6zm2FEo.gif

Spears onto the apron for everyone!

I love The Briscoes because they're dirty hillbillies. I hate The Briscoes because they're dirty hillbillies.

Red dragon are... in the pink?

Nah, I think - I think - that's The Decade. Baldy is BJ Whitmer and the camp guy is Jimmy Jacobs.

Who wants to explain The Decade and reDRagon to me?

The DECADE are three guys who have been in ROH for ten years plus, they've seen everyone leave while they stay, and they are sick of young guys trying to use ROH as a stepping stone instead of helping build ROH. They've been a pretty good stable so far, they have "young boys" too, who they have do some funny stuff like tie their boots and bring sponges and water to the ring.

reDRagon are just awesome. They didn't get enough of a chance to shine there, but next weekend at War of the Worlds, they'll probably steal the show. If Bad Influence signs for ROH as rumored, money match is BI vs. reDRagon.

That's some serious bounce off that superplex!

I like this ref; he looks like the kind of guy that would show up at your house just before you sit down to your dinner.

Was expecting the finish to be a jumping suicide backbreaker into a brainbuster into a German suplex into a lariat but I suppose a roll-up is probably the most devastating move in wrestling.

Those low down dirty bad guys! How can they do such a thing! The match is over!!!

Bell sounds like JBL is coming though, man I miss his old theme!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back