ROH & NJPW 'Global Wars' LD - LIVE on iPPV from Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Rock solid match there, nice spots, easy *** there.

My jigga Okada! This show just got awesome.

You know what this Okada guy needs? A Green Hornet gimmick, he should so be some guy trying to play the Green Hornet's sidekick. I think it would work, lets not have him wrestle either.

Oh yeah now this is the match I was looking forward to, this should be awesome.

My problem with that ending is that the two superkicks Steen already took weren't enough to take him off his feet, never mind pin the fucker.

Good main event, but a deflating finish to that one. Some solid work though and a hot crowd, I'd call it ***1/2. Good stuff.

The main event was comfortably the best match of the night, which is as it should be.

Can't say I'll be bothering with War of the Worlds. At the same time, anybody who was already looking forward to it won't have been put off by tonight.

Weak finish to the main event, can't defend that, don't know why they did it or whose idea it was but it didn't work. The show overall though was very good for what is the "lesser" of the two ROH/NJPW shows. I actually think they did a little too much to kind of build War of the Worlds next week, but either way, the only criticisms I have are the production faults which while obvious, weren't criminal or anything and are exactly what they plan to get rid of before Best In The World, and the finish to the main event. If they were going to put Steen down they should have done it emphatically.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back