NO DISQUALIFICATION
Cedric Alexander w/ Veda Scott vs. Moose w/ Stokely Hathaway

THE BOY'S VS. SILAS BECOMING A BOY
Dalton Castle w/ The Boys vs. Silas Young

#DEMBOYS OPEN CHALLENGE
The Briscoes vs. ???

BEST OF 5, MATCH #3
ACH vs. Matt Sydal​

Really looking forward to that #1 Contenders match. Multi-mans tend to be a clusterfuck but those 4 guys could make something brilliant happen.

Finally saw ASE 7. Didn't catch ANX/Briscoes though, honestly match of the night for me was Lethal/Fish. Bobby really proved he could hold his own in a singles match which is something that worried me with him.

Not sure how to feel about Cole turning heel again, though long term being a face really isn't his style. Aside from him and Maria the Kingdom feels so second rate though.

Lethal is pretty great, Styles getting a title shot should be interesting, he'll probably take it at Final Battle.

So far, ACH's Majin Buu shirt and Daniels' entrance are the only things I've liked. Granted it skipped 2 and half matches.

Just saw ANX returning and Rhett somehow kicking "himself". I gotta wonder if Kenny had to do some begging or if it was an amicable return.

Also, I gotta give credit where it's due. They had a great entrance stage.

OK. I finished watching the PPV. It happened. It's really all I can say. Moose was the king this night and the ANX return was a true great moment. But aside from that, nothing really blew me away. Bucks suck as usual, the Lethal overkill did nothing twice over for me and Steve Corino can go from nothing to making my ears bleed faster than any WWE comentator. And Silas vs Dalton did not live to the hype at all. Very sad with that. It was slow and plodding. Even ACH and Sydal was slow and plodding how did those two even manage that? And Adam Cole teasing a face turn was an utter waste of time. Aparently ROH decided to steal back from WWE there.

On the good side, ReDragon looked like stars. Then again, we already knew they are as great apart as they are together. Veda Scott is gorgeous. Kaz and Daniels are still amazing. It's about time AJ got a shot at the title. And that's really all I got.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back