• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Request a "Quality" "Sig" from Serious Jones

Why sir, I'm flattered. I have an idea already.

I usually get these done on the weekends, but since it's Sunday already, I'll do my best to get it done sometime in the first part of this week.

Can I have a sig with Sheamus holding the WWE Championship and Drew McIctyre holding the Intercontential Championship and can the sig say The Chosen Curse?

Hey guys um I'm really sorry, but I totally forgot about this until today. If either of you guys still want a sig, let me know. Again, sorry.

If you have any ideas, or at least which style you'd prefer (shitty shitty or pretty-with-background-and-shit shitty, my two sigs are generally my two styles), please let me know. Slow weekend for me, barring Elimination Chamber, so there's a chance it'll be done before Monday.

SUMIBSION HEERO IN TRANING

Definitely Pretty With Background Shitty. Maybe a "POW!" in there, a city or something in the background. Heroic asskicking poses. Very superheroey.

It turns out I'm actually really busy the next few days. I have college visits and a whole bunch of stuff, but I won't forget about this, and I'll do it ASAP. Pinky swear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back