Request A Sig From Stinger!

If possible, I would like a sig with the Rock, Steve Austin, and HBK faded. Then, Cena below the Rock, Orton below Austin and Morrison below HBK with a title called "Brand New Day"

Thanks again.

Do you think you make have the background of blue with a translucent Rock, HBK, Austin and Cena, Orton and Morrison to take their places? (Morrison where HBK is, Orton where Ausin is, and Cena where Rock is. I'd appreciate if Cena's in the middle seeing as he's the face of the 'E now) Titled "Brand New Day"

Once again, thanks a lot and I appreciate if you manage to make a poster out of this. Also, I've repped you just because so far you've done an awesome job.

And here are the Images

Dwayne_Jason said:
If possible, I would like a sig with the Rock, Steve Austin, and HBK faded. Then, Cena below the Rock, Orton below Austin and Morrison below HBK with a title called "Brand New Day"

Thanks again.

It didn't work the first time, it's not going to work this time.

It didn't work the first time, it's not going to work this time.

I see, well that's alright. If you could maybe make a sig that has Cena, Morrison and Orton with Cena being in the middle titled "Brand New Day" with the background being their poses?

EX: Cena's salute in the middle, Orton's pose where Orton is, Morrison's mose where Morrison is.

Thanks again.

A Christian sig. If possible, him with the World title with the words, "reeking of awesomeness" somewhere. Thanks in advance Stinger.

For Mediocare:

seoiae.png

Don't know if the rest of you still want Christian sigs after last night.

Text?-You can't cheat Deth
Who should be in it?-Undertaker, Daffney, Masked Kane
Other Details- It has to be dark of course.

Could I request a sig please Stinger:

A mixture of Maryse and Velvet Sky saying "The Best of Both Worlds"

Have fun with it and make it as sexy as you can ;)

THANKS!

I would love to have a sig featuring Bobby Orr "scoring and soaring". If it could be done before the start of the Finals on Wednesday June 1 that would be even better. Thanks.

Stinger broski, I noticed and been loving all the sig of everybody's respective WZ name with some neat graphics in them(such as yours). It would be awesome if you made one for me(whether your the guy who does them or not). I would like lenguy with some cool DBZ graphics inside(leave out the villains please). If you could do this I would suck your dick :lmao: well, maybe not but I would much appreciate it.

Welcome folks to my brand new request thread! Now, I just recently started using Photoshop (Thanks to Safari), and it's head and shoulders better than GIMP. I feel that I'm making better sigs, and that benefits all of you. However, I only really feel comfortable making sigs that focus on one person or thing. If you are to request, here is a guideline that you can follow.

What's it about?
Text?
Who should be in it?
Other Details

All I ask for in return, is rep and credit.

With that said... Request away!

Hi Stinger, Could you make me a sig with Randy Orton doing the RKO to Christian and then put for text at the bottom, The Age of Orton is back in business. Also could you put the World Heavyweight title on the bottom left, and the head of a Viper Snake on the bottom right with the text in between those two images. I'd really appreciate it.

Hey Stinger, my first request for you. I want a Kelly Kelly sig. Put different images of her anywhere. That's up to you. Just make sure it's very sexy. The text should say "The Blond Bombshell". Also, make the sig via "tinypic" because I ain't got access to viewing images from imageshack. Thanks.

Hey when you get the chance to make the R-Truth Sig I requested can you make John Dorien from Scrubs on the left hand side saying Hooch is crazy towards R-Truth on the other side of the sig. Thanks man.

Hey Stinger Can You Make Me A
cena and orton on the top ropes both holding there championship belts with truth and cristinan in the backroud faded!!
And Can I Have The rock with moving his tong That says Smelllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Hey there, Stinger!
Well I haven't been on this site for awhile but I'm working on becoming a regular poster again. I'm in need of a new sig.

What's it about?: Lita
Text: "The Queen Of Extreme"
Who should be in it?: Lita
Other Details: Well, basically I just want it to have a couple pictures of Lita in it somewhere and I'm not really picky so when it comes to colors and stuff like that you can just be creative and do whatever you think looks best.

Credit and rep will be given.

Thank you and I really appreciate it! :)

Hey im looking for a new sig for the new awesome story for punk the voiceless and the wwe

What it is about: A Cm punk group called the voiceless against the wwe stars.
Text: INVASION V2
Who's in it: On the left side is the voiceless with CM Punk, Colt Cabana, Kings of wrestling, Zack Ryder ( because Punk was sticking up for him at the WWE part of comic-con) and Tyler Black. On the Right side the WWE logo, Cena, HHH, Orton, Del Rio, and Vince Mcmahon.

Credit and rep will be given at the best I can give. Sorry if this is a really big task but if you can't do it just take out the wwe side of it and include all of the people from the voiceless group i had and put them in a sig with the text above them saying the Voiceless.

Thank you I will greatly appreciate if this is done.:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back