Request An Awesome Sig From WWE.IS.AWESOME

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I haven't gotten a sig from you in a while so can you make one of Lita holding the womens title that says at the top greatest womens champion ever and at the bottom it says Future Hall of Famer or HOF.

Here is your second request Gifted Music

25yun1k.png

I will finish Nicole's soon.

If you're still taking requests how about a CM Punk one with him in a nexus shirt in the middle. And have on the left side a picture of him from ECW and on the right when he was on raw in 2008. With "Better than you" on the bottom? If you choose to do it can you PM me when it's done? I'll forget about this after I post :p
EDIT:If you don't mind could you throw DigitalInfamous in there somewhere too? If it looks too crowded then nevermind.

Thanks man...Love the blend in colors and the MEM logo..Good work dude.. Now, did u say you were going to try and get the rest of em done or no? If not, it's cool..Those 2 were superb.

If you're still taking requests how about a CM Punk one with him in a nexus shirt in the middle. And have on the left side a picture of him from ECW and on the right when he was on raw in 2008. With "Better than you" on the bottom? If you choose to do it can you PM me when it's done? I'll forget about this after I post :p
EDIT:If you don't mind could you throw DigitalInfamous in there somewhere too? If it looks too crowded then nevermind.
^

Listen guys I haven't been up to making sigs lately so anyone who has requested a sig that wasn't fulfilled can you please ask another sig maker and I promise you they can make one just as good if not better. I'm sorry to all :(

If a moderator is reading this can you please close this thread for the time being?

I promise you I will start taking requests again soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back