Request a Sig From The Doctor

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Doctor

Great and Devious
Staff member
Super Moderator
Request from me here. I'll try to get things done quickly, but please don't badger me for them. It upsets me.

Also, if you have a problem with your sig, tell me what you'd like fixed and I'll be happy to do it.

I'll add the sigs to my thread in the main section when it's done.

:)

Doc I'm watching The Best of Chikara and I need a Chikara sig. All it needs is the Chikara logo and the rest is up to you. Rep and uhh, shoot what's the word. A bibliography will be made for the sig. Damn, what is that word.

Credit.

I don't have time to type out a nonspam post, so:

chikara.png

Felt like keeping it simple.

Doc, it's been a while since I've asked for a sig. Time to whip one up for good ol' SC.

What I'm looking for this time around is an awesome and epic Kid Cudi sig. I just want it to have a pic or two of him on it. The text I want across the bottom, CUDDERISBACK

and I'd also like a Lupe Fiasco sig, with the word LASERS on the bottom, with the A being the Anarchy A like this

anarchy-a.jpg

Please and thanks.

EDIT : Also a sig with Damian Marley and Nas that says Distant Relatives, for this one kind of have them on each side of the sig, and the words in between the two of them.

Yo Doc Can I get a sig with Randy Orton,Edge,Rhodes,and Dibiase on it please? For text you can put the words the Legacy of Rated RKO. Use whatever colors and designs you want go crazy! But not too crazy. My rep don't mean shit yet but I'll give you credit and hot dogs please and thank you lol.

could i get a sig with Morrison,Chris Daniels,kofi,pope,AJ, Matt Morgan,Cm Punk and R-truth.i would like the WWE guys on one side and the TNA guys on the other.For text put"The Best of Both worlds".Every thing else is up too you just make sure you can see the guys clearly.thank very much(and Please!!):)

Can you do a sick sign with Brock Lesnar, with his Bill Goldberg match and him with the WWE Title , I use them for displays on my PC Theo made one which was great but I just want another one thanks Doc.

Whenever you get a chance, I am not a part of FromTheBack and need a sig for it. Could it have the same Velvet Sky/Batman idea, except with someone holding a camera and it saying "ThrilledHerFromTheBack" You are the man, Doc!

Hey Doc,

You made me a Mathew Stafford in a Lions uniform graphic a while ago but the pic was of him getting sacked. Could you make one with a different pic and add the Lions logo in the background? Google new Lions logo for a pic of it.

Thanks man

Last one for tonight; I'm exhausted.

bothworlds.png

And, RKO18, the only pic I could find of him in his Lions uniform was one of him getting sacked. I'll try and find a better pic, but if you find one be sure to let me know.

Hey Doc, I'd like an AJ Styles sig where he's holding the title or doing the arms out cool lookin pose. Could the text be "The Phenomenal One"? Please and thanks.

First up, we have SuperCrazy's sigs:

cudder.png

lasers.png

relatives.png

I LOVE how the first two turned out.

Thanks a a lot Doc,its perfect you really are good at this.I will be giving you credit in case your wondering.

Doc,

That Stafford sig is amazing, but I cant figure out how to set it as my sig. What is its url?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back