• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Request a "Quality" "Sig" from Serious Jones

Serious Jones

start wearin' purple for me now
Are you put off by the beautiful sigs that inundate the WrestleZone Forums?

Are you disgusted by the overwhelming Photoshop skills of some artists here?

Have no fear! I, Serious Jones, would love to make you a budget MS Paint sig, free of charge! (Credit is still accepted.)

Take a look at some of my critically acclaimed work:

f5dapx.png

A Critic said:
Wowza! You really captured the spirit of these two beloved performers! Two thumbs up!

312fj36.png

Another Critic said:
Jeepers! The IWC has been making these comparisons for months now! Not only that, but your use of MS Paint's crop tool is impeccable! 5 stars!

WWE is my specialty, but I'll do my best to satisfy any sig-related craving you have. Be as vague or specific as you'd like, and thank you for this opportunity to share my artistic prowess with the world.

Why, certainly. Unfortunately, school is overwhelming right now, but I'll have it done by Thursday at the latest.

Thank you for your business.

ok can i get a sig of the miz and cm punk. and have it say "were better than you cuz were awesome!"

Sure thing. I'll have it done within the next few days. Do you have any other specific details, like whether or not you want a background, or anything like that?

ok can i get a sig of the miz and cm punk. and have it say "were better than you cuz were awesome!"

I tried to keep this one more serious, due to your request, which made this take years upon years. There's a lot of colors, so no text looked good or really even legible over it, so I made one without the text, too. See which one you prefer.

Without
1z38129.png

With
20axpac.png

If you have any suggestions or anything, let me know.

i like it without the txt but i cant get into the sig box? could you maybe help me with that. i have this problem with every sig.

Sure thing. Glad you like it, first of all. All you need to do is put the URL in IMG tags. You can just quote this, copy the code below this, and paste it in to your edit signature section. If you want it centered like mine or anything, you just add CENTER and /CENTER in brackets to the beginning and end of the code.

1z38129.png

uh what url? what code? sorry im so much trouble for this

No problem. For future reference, you can see the code in any post if you quote it, but I can just type it out for ya.

HTML:
[IMG]http://i51.tinypic.com/1z38129.png[/IMG]

That is all you need to put in your edit sig area. If you'd like you can center it and do other things, but that's all that's necessary.

Theo also has a tutorial if you don't get it.

Love it. Can I have a profile pic like that? It is just a smaller signarture. Can I have a profile pic of Slater and Gabriel chanting "Nexus Sucks!!!!!!"?

Glad you like it. I was skeptical, but I really like how it turned out.

By profile pic, do you mean avatar? Like my Alex Turner picture? If so, you can't upload your own pictures, unfortunately. You have to pick from a bunch of pre-made avatars.

Theo and the good Doctor are proven to me. They're two of the best ever.

I want to see what you can do. Will you create for a me an Undertaker sig? I mean, a kick ass Undertaker sig. You have full creative rights. Whatever you want to do.

Hey can you make a stick man sig like the one you have but make it Randy Orton with the WWE Title saying "I would RKO my own grandmother to keep this championship" When your done just PM me thank you you do very good work!!

I want to see what you can do. Will you create for a me an Undertaker sig? I mean, a kick ass Undertaker sig. You have full creative rights. Whatever you want to do.

Theo and Doc make incredible sigs, but my style is very "distinct", as you can tell. I'll see what I can come up with. I want to brainstorm for a day or so before I get started, though. I'm kinda burnt out on MS Paint right now after all the time it took me to make the last two. Look for it by the end of the week, maybe Sunday.

Hey can you make a stick man sig like the one you have but make it Randy Orton with the WWE Title saying "I would RKO my own grandmother to keep this championship" When your done just PM me thank you you do very good work!!

I can whip one of these up by Friday at the latest. I'm glad someone likes the stick figure style. I'll do my best.

I did a few versions, since I had a few ideas. The last one turned out the best by a longshot, but in the interest of what you think makes a "quality" "sig", I'll post them all.

2jv1js.png

-------------------------------
sq2oes.png

abl5df.png

25519pl.png

Let me know if you have any concerns.

I finished this today, and I see you already have a new sig, so whatever you decide to do is fine, but I worked too hard on this and am too proud of this to not post it. You gave me full creative rights, so I took a more upbeat spin on 'Taker.

ay9fgl.png

And if that's too plain for you, luckily puns are my strong suit:

a47nuq.png

I hope you like them, and if you choose not to use either one, I understand.

They are definitely funny, but what are you trying to do to me?

I know you had full creative rights, but I did say kick ass 'Taker sig.

I'm going to save them though. I literally lol'd

Your Undertaker sig has impressed me. As such, I'll be needing your fittest Fit Finlay sig.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back