• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Request a Sig From IDR

Hey IDR. I'm looking for a sig of Randy Orton. But not a positive one. The theme I'm going for is "Randy Orton, Injury Prone." I would like a darker background and a red and white color scheme, very medical. A pic of Orton in the center, and if possible, Injury Prone stamped across the center of the sig for the text. Play around with and edit as you see fit. After all, you are one of the BEST sig makers.

OrtonInjured_Sig_01.png

Can you make me a Chris Jericho Y2J Sig, I'm a sig-maker, I could make one myself...but your style is really cool, so i want to see what you can make.

Make one side with Jericho applying the wall of jericho, and one with jerichos Y2J Pose on his return. In the middle (Main Focus) put any pic of Jericho you like.

And place the text wherever: BEST IN THE WORLD.

Thanks

Could you possibly do a sig of kaval vs daniel bryan at wrestlemania for wwe or world championship?
Thank

Can you make me a Chris Jericho Y2J Sig, I'm a sig-maker, I could make one myself...but your style is really cool, so i want to see what you can make.

Make one side with Jericho applying the wall of jericho, and one with jerichos Y2J Pose on his return. In the middle (Main Focus) put any pic of Jericho you like.

And place the text wherever: BEST IN THE WORLD.

Thanks

Jericho_Sig_01.png

I used to get a bunch of guys who just log in for a request and totally vanish afterwards. It was a real pain. Smart move with the rules.

[QUOTE="iMPACT! Player" Riaku;2380254]I used to get a bunch of guys who just log in for a request and totally vanish afterwards. It was a real pain. Smart move with the rules.[/QUOTE]

Exactly what I want to avoid. There were quite a few requests early on from a few users who I've yet to see again.

So you asked for it but you're not going to use it? :shrug:

I will use it, I make my own sigs though, check me out on the GFX page, GFX by Angelic Diablo (Formerly The Bliz) I used to be very active on this site. Then I went to Upstate, NY and had no internet, and now I am back, and making sigs again.

But dude, I love your style...its great. How many times have I sed that already? lol

I'll take the daniels sig since I love your work and was going to request a sig from you even if woulda been different.

Hey man, I was wondering if you could make me a Jimmy Jacobs sig? I'm not too picky on the background color or anything, but for the main focus picture I want it to be Jacob's new look with the bleached hair and whatnot. I want it to say "The Jimmy Jacobs Experience" somewhere on it.

Its really no rush, but thanks in advance. I know you'll do a great job.

Hey IDR, nice sigs. Loving your work.

Can you make me a sig with 3 sections from left to right, I'd like each section to be a different color tint. On the left I want Daniel Bryan, in the middle I'd like CM Punk and on the right I'd like the Miz.

You can add anything else you want but I'd like the words "the future" written somewhere on it.

Cheers mate, have a good one.

Probably be my last sig request for a VERY long time and I'm depending on you to make it. I trust you, all of yours are great. Anyways could you make me an Adam Gontier sig possibly using this picture.

Can the backround be black and white or black and red. Make it say Adam Gontier at the bottom and Three Days Grace in the top right corner, very small with the Top right font though.

Thanks. Rep will be given.

Hey IDR, I love your work. Espacially the newest Daniels one; the pop out effect is really good and it's alot more unique and different than other sig creators here on WZ.

I was wondering if you could make me a sig to go with my new name change "That 90s Kid". What I had in mind was a sig with Raven from WCW, Chris Jericho with the undisputed championship(s), The Rock with the WWF title and Triple H with the WWF title and have my name incorporated somewhere on the sig.

That'd be really awesome if you could manage to do that man, and please let me know if I'm asking too much of you. Thanks, again!

Hey IDR, was wondering if you could create a sig for me to add to my rotating sig thing. Was thinking MCMG with the titles as the picture with Motor City Machine Guns on the top somewhere and "A long time coming..." or "Long overdue..." or something similar on the bottom.

Hopefully our back and forth on the TNA name change issue won't prevent you from helping me out. What good is a message board without a little debate/argument, right? Always enojy reading your posts even though I don't always agree with them :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back