Rep..

Profit

Righteously Sinful
Does Rep really matter? The simple answer, no.

Red Rep doesn't really matter at all, I mean if you red rep someone for a comment they made are they really going to change how they act on a forum on the internet just to get approval? Maybe, if they are striving to be a mod or are in need of friends on here. But, otherwise, I really don't think it's going to change anything.

In fact, I think some red rep encourages people to keep acting douchbagish. Some posters seem to have that "i'm a heel" persona, where they want the hate they receive and get-off on receiving red rep as it shows people are paying attention to them and they just love that shit.

Green rep, that don't really matter either. If I post something that I know is pretty good, then i'll receive a few green bars and comments saying good job or whatever. But, it doesn't make me a better poster or make me strive to reach that goal of getting more rep and comments either.

I mean, look at the people who have large amounts of green bars, there are a few who don't deserve it. It's basically just a silly thing, especially in the bar room. So, yeah, anyone agree with that basic assessment or disagree?

Now that you've rationalized that away, you should be able sleep like a baby tonight.

I know rep doesn't mean your a bad poster the fact you're in here means you're a bad poster

Yeah, i'm sure EVERY prisoner thats been here is a bad poster.

It's called a fuck up, we all make them.

That comment is utterly ignorant and absurd.

I know that there are a couple posters that have come OUT of the prison and been great posters, you can't tell me that none have.

Everyone who gets sent to prison is a bad poster it's why they get sent here. A few have become good posters and got out but most of them just continue to be horrible posters until an admin gets bored and bans them.

Well, i'm not going to be a bad poster, I really never was. Just fell into some trouble in the bar room, but i've been told by multiple people that when I make serious posts they are quite good.

I want to see Milenko say that your opinion of yourself means shit.

Pretty please Milenko?

Oh please no, don't hurt my feelings like that.

Seriously, go away if you have nothing to contribute to the discussion.

He just tripped and fell into here, I mean Alot or people have been put in here including Lee, Wes.... other people to and they have comeback to gain notoriety among the forums as good if not great posters.

He really isn't a bad poster, just a bad person.

That last one was a........... joke.

He just tripped and fell into here, I mean Alot or people have been put in here including Lee, Wes.... other people to and they have comeback to gain notoriety among the forums as good if not great posters.

He really isn't a bad poster, just a bad person.

That last one was a........... joke.

While that last part may have been a joke on your part, it was pretty much true. But, in the end, isn't a small piece of us all bad?

Anyway, thanks for the kind words, to you and Fizzy. Like I said before, if you pay attention only to my ******ed bar room posts then you will obviously come to the conclusion that i'm a bad poster. But, look at the serious posts I have made, and try to make that same statement.. just doesn't hold up.

Now, should those serious posts be more frequent? Yes. And I know that I gotta start doing so, in order to gain some respect in here, and not be tossed out with the garbage as is the case at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back