• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Can Prisoners Still Recieve Rep?

And you got all that rep by posting random numbers in that one thread where you and some of your pals just repeatedly repped each other for no reason, right?

And you got all that rep by posting random numbers in that one thread where you and some of your pals just repeatedly repped each other for no reason, right?

If I'm quantifying where my rep came from from everyone I'd had the following:

642) first prison stint

300) that thread

200) the prison version of that thread

600) posting

If I'm quantifying where my rep came from from everyone I'd had the following:

642) first prison stint

300) that thread

200) the prison version of that thread

600) posting

How do you know that? You're keeping records of all your rep?

It was estimates. I do indeed keep track of these kinda things though.

I've also lost 150 rep points from sly.

My point is you shouldn't worry about rep. Don't go asking for it. Just post your honest thoughts and opinions and if people like what they read from you they will rep you. If they don't they won't. You've been gone for a year and admit you were just looking for attention before. Asking for rep is just looking for attention. Hey, if it's important to you then so be it. I just think you need to worry less about random rep points from people you don't know.

My point is you shouldn't worry about rep. Don't go asking for it. Just post your honest thoughts and opinions and if people like what they read from you they will rep you. If they don't they won't. You've been gone for a year and admit you were just looking for attention before. Asking for rep is just looking for attention. Hey, if it's important to you then so be it. I just think you need to worry less about random rep points from people you don't know.

You know seeing this post I realize that you're correct . I'll obtain ur posting quality not attention.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back