• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Release Jeff Hardy

airvar

Pre-Show Stalwart
I really do like Jeff Hardy, I am a huge mark for him and he has been one of my favorite wrestlers since "team Xtreme" and "the Hardyz " debuted when I was a kid back in the 90's. He was me and my buddys favorite wrestler but Seriously, TNA should just give up on Hardy altogether and relase him..

Its nothing against TNA, or anything like that, its just Jeff Hardy as a person implodes when given as much free time as he currently has. He party's, fucks up his life and generally gets lazy as hell. The reason he works so well in the WWE is the tough work schedule they put him through, there are constant drug tests, and they keep all there workers on a strict drug policy. He is fine as long as he is in that over-protective enviorment and on the road with other wrestlers who are all under the same strict drug-policy rules. It keeps him in line, he has little free time to "do what he wants" which is one of the reasons he's in TNA to begin with. The problem is, when he has that free time he obviously can't keep himself sober, or straight, and again we are hearing reports about his erratic behavior and poor profesinalism behind the scenes. (wrestlezone front page for source).

Hardy's an amazing asset , one of the best draws and a pretty good wrestler all together when you force him to stay sober, and force him to stay in line, but when you let him run wild and do whatever he wants he turns into a nightmare to manage, and quite frankly the benifits are overshadowed by the negatives of bringing in such an inconsistant guy into the mix.

They have given him a second shot, obviously outside of the strict WWE Work enviorment he just dosen't cut it. So here's the discussion..

Outside of the WWE Do the benifits Jeff Hardy Bring to the table really outweigh the negatives?

I dunno if it's to do with his court case or the way he's being used but his ring-work so far has been sloppy. TNA really don't know how to capitalize on the guy, they're sticking him in tag matches when last year he was one of the biggest stars.

On his well being, Jeff needs help, he just seems out of it for some reason. When he cut a promo a couple of weeks ago and started singing along to his theme he sounded like a drunk guy at a karaoke. Jeff comes across as someone who has to have confinements, WWE had those confinements and he couldn't do much within them, TNA on the other hand doesn't and they need to to keep their wrestlers healthy. This might be one of the reasons TNA isn't using him to his full potential.

Theirs no doubt in my mind that Jeff will return to WWE eventually. He's only in TNA now to help them out but he's not staying for the long run, his popularity is TOO BIG for TNA and someone like Jeff should be on the bigger stage. TNA has failed to make Jeff interesting on their show so it pretty much shows their creative sucks

once Jeff sorts out his court issues and has taken the amount of time he wanted off, he will be heading back to big E, Matt also said it himself

TNA has flopped with Jeff big time and they don't deserve him

i actually agree with you on this. When his brother matt isn't there to keep him on the right path, Jeff become an unrealible guys and seem to be un-inspired and sloppy in the ring. Just look at the fireball spot on IMPACT last monday. I don'T know who'S at fault here but it seem like Jeff miss is cue and walk right into that fireball. He actually burned himself on that spot and you can cleary see it that Jeff seemed to have been to close to the fireball.

Everybody know that Jeff went to TNA for 2 reasons, first he was mad at Vince for using his arrest as an angle last years and secondly, TNA was the only ones that actually wanted him until his legal problem were over. WWE wanted him too but didn'T want to sign him before Hardy'S legal problems were over.

Unless, Jeff seriously injured somebody, i say don't release him, instead use his star power has much has possible until he goes to court and them if he'S guilty them you have no choice for to release him and if he'S not guilty, he's probably going to quit anyway.

I've been saying all along that TNA shouldn't of hired him yet. The guy is popular but he's a train wreck. Now there's reports of management being concerned for his well being. What the hell did they expect with his history? He failed two test upon his return to WWE.

He was able to stay around WWE for another year and half, but as soon as he left he was busted for drugs. It shows me he left WWE so he could fall back in to old habits. Of course I don't know that to be true it's just my opinion. TNA doesn't have a strick drug policy. So yes release him he hasn't done anything positive.

I really do like Jeff Hardy, I am a huge mark for him and he has been one of my favorite wrestlers since "team Xtreme" and "the Hardyz " debuted when I was a kid back in the 90's. He was me and my buddys favorite wrestler but Seriously, TNA should just give up on Hardy altogether and relase him..

Its nothing against TNA, or anything like that, its just Jeff Hardy as a person implodes when given as much free time as he currently has. He party's, fucks up his life and generally gets lazy as hell. The reason he works so well in the WWE is the tough work schedule they put him through, there are constant drug tests, and they keep all there workers on a strict drug policy. He is fine as long as he is in that over-protective enviorment and on the road with other wrestlers who are all under the same strict drug-policy rules. It keeps him in line, he has little free time to "do what he wants" which is one of the reasons he's in TNA to begin with. The problem is, when he has that free time he obviously can't keep himself sober, or straight, and again we are hearing reports about his erratic behavior and poor profesinalism behind the scenes. (wrestlezone front page for source).

Hardy's an amazing asset , one of the best draws and a pretty good wrestler all together when you force him to stay sober, and force him to stay in line, but when you let him run wild and do whatever he wants he turns into a nightmare to manage, and quite frankly the benifits are overshadowed by the negatives of bringing in such an inconsistant guy into the mix.

They have given him a second shot, obviously outside of the strict WWE Work enviorment he just dosen't cut it. So here's the discussion..

Outside of the WWE Do the benifits Jeff Hardy Bring to the table really outweigh the negatives?

This is not just the case with Jeff I think thats TNA's problem period their to nice. The reason I believe TNA is failing is because they don't have a stand up type of boss in Dixie Carter that tells them what go's and what doesn't go. I mean say what you want about McMahon being an asshole and whatever but the guy is the boss and he's going to make that very clear. I remember when the MCMG got caught smoking marijuana a few years back and I don't even think they got suspended. Now if someone in WWE had got caught with marijuana thats an automatic 30 day suspension but in TNA thats not the case. Which is why Hardy went to TNA because he knows he can get away with that type of stop and at the same time probably why he wants Matt to come to TNA with him to help stay focused on whats right.
In all honesty I don't even blame Jeff for what his doing I blame Dixie Carter and TNA for not taking a stand up. I'm not saying they have to be d*cks or assholes but they have to set the rules straight and show their employees they mean buisness. Also maybe them moving around this year more often other than PPV's could be good to because if your staying in the same place every week you get a little to comfortable and may lose focus.

Now I won't go as far as to say TNA should never have hired him. The guy is a huge draw, extremly over with the fans, and you can call him a spot-monkey, say he's been carried in all his fueds ect. but obviously he has done something right because he has an almost cult-like following of people who eat whatever this guy is dishing out. As a company though having one of your top talents run around preforming so far below the standard he has set with his past work, just makes your comapny look like an Indy promotion. My view is if he can't take TNA seriously he dose more harm then good, one of the things they are trying to shed about there image is that they are a "cheap- WWE rip off" and Jeff Hardy in his current state is doing nothing but adding to that image.

Have him finish up his story lines, put over someone young and wish him the best in his future endevors. From a profesional standpoint he hurts your image.

It's painful to watch. I watch this guy now, and I think he's high everytime I see him. Maybe he's not, maybe that's just my own bias. I have always liked Jeff Hardy, but he has some serious issues. This guy is the prime example why TNA needs drug testing.

I think jail time might do him some good, in all honesty. He needs to be in a controlled environment long enough to get clean. These drug problems go beyond Jeff "just wanting to party." He's at the age now where it's addiction, not just having fun. I just don't want to wake up one morning and read this guy has overdosed or something like that.

I know it won't take long for some Hardy smark to tell me I'm just bagging on Jeff like everyone else. But that's not true. I really like the guy, and want to see him get clean. I see him in the ring, or on the mic, and I just don't think he's sober. He has some serious issues, and being in TNA probably won't help. TNA doesn't seem to care about it's wrestler (or image) as much as the WWE. With such a relaxed stance on drug use, TNA might be inviting disaster.

I don't know if I would say TNA should release Jeff, but they need to look into his health. The guy just looks like a train wreck waiting to happen, and it's really unfortunate.

You guys really like to believe everything you read on a wrestling website? That report says Hardy was released from WWE before coming to TNA. I think the majority of you know that is not true so you might want to consider just how accurate the rest of the info is.

Jeff is going back to wwe because Matt said so? Then is Matt considering coming to TNA because Jeff said he should?

Who knows what type of shape Hardy is in? But I guarantee you all the inaccurate and unconfirmed information being spouted off in here is not going to help us figure the situation out.

Yea TOO BIG for TNA my ass i gotta agree with hogan is the greatest on this one im sick of people bashing TNA when these people that do bash it, barely watch it to begin with. Whether Jeffs in tna or wwe his real life outside the ring is gonna be the same no matter what. No matter if jeffs in WWE where he's on the road all the time or in TNA with a lighter schedule hes gonna do what he wants to do, its funny how u think that being with one company or the other makes that person change. Just to remind everyone Jeffs legal matters began while he was in the WWE. and as far as TNA wasting Jeffs talent he's in a perfect spot right now he's on team hogan, teaming with the greatest free agent RVD putting on great matches. Give it 2 months at the most and I bet u he'll be in a story line concerning himself and the TNA championship. Where do u honestly think he would be right now if he was still with the WWE???? Sorry but Vince isnt the type to push someone after they've had legal issues within their lifes. As far as saying TNA is a cheap rip off of the WWE please can someone please explain to me, no give me one reason why WWE is any better than TNA right now im begging you, GIVE ME A REASON...

I guess you could say i am a huge hardy mark also for both hardy boys and i agree that jeff is doing nothing in tna. I dont no weather it is his brother that keeps him in line or if wwe keeps him in line but i no that he is not pushed in tna he is pushed in wwe and by pushed i mean tna lets him do what he wants come in when he wants leave when he wants ect in wwe he is told what to do and thats y he works well in wwe it keeps him busy and in line. I really believe the reason he is there is because jeff hardy brings star power look how many fans followed him to tna i am one that followed him to tna but really i dont even like to see him anymore its boring and not the jeff i no or want to see. He should have just taken time off from wrestling all together rather then jumping ship he is doing nothing for his career

Alright, Throw rumours out the window. We will just go with what we can see on television.

The guy looks outright stoned every time he steps on stage, listen to him talk, watch him wrestle. You can't honestly say he is putting on a better preformance night in and night out then what he did in the WWE.

Also an enviorment makes a huge difference. When he's in the WWE spending everyday with his brother, who is pushing him to stay off drugs and go to rehab. Not to mention he is under a much more intense drug policy the WWE puts into place it FORCES you to shape up. People act differntly in different enviorments. when you are in the WWE it seems like it would take over your life, these guys are putting in 300 + days a year where there entire life revolves around wrestling. Now put that person in a lax enviorment, no Drug testing, and now your around your buddies, Matt isn't here holding his hand and trying to keep him in check. It's simple behavioral physchology, People preform different in different enviorments. If you have two kids, one grows up homeless on the streets and the other is forced to attend school every day, and kept to a h igher standard, the second kid is on average going to do better then the other. The enviorment you are in creates who you are.

If Jeff Hardy preforms this poorly in the TNA atmosphere he is a liabity to the company, not an asset. So either they drasticaly change the enviorment , or stop wasting your money employing him. Hell it might even send a message to the rest of the rooster that this "new Regime" isn't going to accept unprofesional behavior out of anybody.

Yea TOO BIG for TNA my ass i gotta agree with hogan is the greatest on this

My dinner was too big for me yesterday but, today, it's just where it should be, in the bin.

Whether Jeffs in tna or wwe his real life outside the ring is gonna be the same no matter what. No matter if jeffs in WWE where he's on the road all the time or in TNA with a lighter schedule hes gonna do what he wants to do, its funny how u think that being with one company or the other makes that person change.

yes but, as they WWE showed with his two suspensions, he can do his stuff but it will not be tolerated, even with a star like Hardy. He clearly has too much time and having one of his best friends around him, without the eagle eye watching him as well, it's just asking for trouble, as Hardy's slurred promos, sloppy work and general all round apathy in TNA are showing.

he's in a perfect spot right now he's on team hogan, teaming with the greatest free agent RVD putting on great matches. Give it 2 months at the most and I bet u he'll be in a story line concerning himself and the TNA championship.

But the point is that when he left WWE he was in a story involving a world title, to then debut in another company and, as things stand now, be below Abyss in the Team Hogan pecking order (seeing as Abyss is the captain) is a huge step backwards for the biggest new star of the last few years.

Where do u honestly think he would be right now if he was still with the WWE????

Simply put? He wouldn't be with WWE as they would've fired him due to a third strike and to distance themselves from some horrible, horrible PR. It would've shown Hardy he messed up and, more importantly, it'd be being used to show all the other wrestlers that, no matter how big your star is, you screw up seriously enough we will fire your ass. Might not be the best thing for morale but it would definately keep the troops in line.

As far as saying TNA is a cheap rip off of the WWE please can someone please explain to me, no give me one reason why WWE is any better than TNA right now im begging you, GIVE ME A REASON...

Abyss copying the Hogan character that started in WWE? Logical storylines that head from start to finish (even if they suck, at least they make sense). Using the main event level wrestlers in the way they should be? Not having the biggest original becoming an uncomfortable rip-off of a once majestic wrestler who should've retired along with his gimmick in the mid 90s? By actually having tag teams that the fans care about and not jobbing them out (compare ShowMiz to MCMG. Second team is miles better in the ring but they're wasted).

Do I wish I could write that? No. Does it suck that it's all true? yes. I do agree with the original poster, Dixie Carter seems like a bit of a mark for all the star names that come over from WWE and acts like one instead of being the hard-ass boss. I don't agree with a lot of stuff Vince McMahon does but at least the guy won't tolerate shite from his troops, and that would've included Jeff Hardy

Do you all know what Hardy's drug of choice is? Marijuana. He likes to smoke marijuana. Do you know who else likes to smoke pot? Practically everyone and their mother. Its not a drug; its a plant. It doesnt turn your life into a train wreck. The criminalization of marijuana causes most of the negative effects. Getting caught buying, selling, or growing it is one of them. Getting tested for it at your work place is another one. He wasnt coming to work high. Its something he did in his spare time yet it shows up in the system for up to a month after just smoking once. You cant blame Hardy's sloppiness in the ring on marijuana. There are plenty of successful athletes who smoke. Let's start making individuals responsible for their actions instead of blaming a simple plant. Its only been used since well over 5,000 BC. Its not nearly as harmful as the American propaganda machine makes it out to be. If it wasnt for the endless waste of tax payer money called the War on Drugs, Jeff Hardy wouldnt have any legal issues. If marijuana was decriminalized, as it should be, Hardy would still be working at WWE headlining PPV's.

Hardy might have shown up to the Impact zone a couple times with a hang over from being out late drinking with the boys and suddenly the IWC is demonizing him. Jeff Hardy doesnt need help. Jeff Hardy needs the world to evolve and stop riding his ass all the time. Do you know why Jeff has been sloppy in the ring lately? Because he hasnt been booked properly to work off the ring rust. They just tell him to go out there and kick it into high gear after spending months out of the ring. Even RVD is showing alittle rust but not as much as Hardy because RVD has worked many shows in between his time at WWE and his time at TNA. Once again the IWC is making mountains out of molehills.

is this guy serious? are you a moron or what? his popularity is to big for tna?news flash tna has the two greatest of all time hogan and flair. hogan is also the biggest draw of all time he made wwe what it is so what rock have you been under? god this guy is a complete idiot moron somebody anyboby please help him because he surely needs it.

Have you been sleeping under a rock?? Hogan was at the top of his popularity when he slamed Andre, maybe the NwO, imo in his final big draw with HBK, now hes a washed up has been, trying to do anything to turn a buck, bringing people like Hall n Waltman to a War, some1 call hogan and tell him this isnt 98 anymore, those guys arnt over. Hardy is over, the most over guy in the TNA locker room, and they cant use him. Rob Van Dam, sqashed sting in his first TNA match. then got the next 4 mins getting the holy hell smashed out of him with a bat, at the hands of sting, these guys are to popular for TNA, they need to be with the E, Ric Flair, incase u missed it, in possibly one of his greatest matchs, "HBK Carried him to there was no end." RETIRED, hes no longer one of the biggest draws in the bussnies. yea, one night only stuff, like with Hogan, WWE had it right. they draw there ratings based on there product and talent. witch has been lacking imo lately, they havnt realy had a good angle since the the hole HHH/Ortn home invasion thing. but when they needed the big draw, they brought hogan back, they gave flair an angle, on TNA its every week stuff, it was old in 2007. its sour now. TNA need to cut there losses, cus as some1 else said Jeff makes them look worse than they are, Jeff is the definition of Superstar in wrestling today, but like big names in any industry, with money comes resposabilty, and unless Jeff has the direction of WWEs strict rules, i cant see him making anything but a smea on his carrer. witch is more than defentily a Legends Carrer,

You guys really like to believe everything you read on a wrestling website? That report says Hardy was released from WWE before coming to TNA. I think the majority of you know that is not true so you might want to consider just how accurate the rest of the info is.

Jeff is going back to wwe because Matt said so? Then is Matt considering coming to TNA because Jeff said he should?

Who knows what type of shape Hardy is in? But I guarantee you all the inaccurate and unconfirmed information being spouted off in here is not going to help us figure the situation out.

It says he might dealing with past issues that plagued him during his last run with the company, and also lead to his release from WWE prior to debuting with TNA. He was released by WWE before his debut years ago. It doesn't say he was released before his return which he wasn't.

The rumors aren't hard to believe his performance hasn't been up to the level he once was at. He acts like he's doped up out of his mind at every Impact. I'm sure he wont be around much longer and it's sad he's a great talent. I hope he turns his life around. When he's at the top of his game he could really help TNA.

Do you all know what Hardy's drug of choice is? Marijuana. He likes to smoke marijuana. Do you know who else likes to smoke pot? Practically everyone and their mother. Its not a drug; its a plant. It doesnt turn your life into a train wreck. The criminalization of marijuana causes most of the negative effects. Getting caught buying, selling, or growing it is one of them. Getting tested for it at your work place is another one. He wasnt coming to work high. Its something he did in his spare time yet it shows up in the system for up to a month after just smoking once. You cant blame Hardy's sloppiness in the ring on marijuana. There are plenty of successful athletes who smoke. Let's start making individuals responsible for their actions instead of blaming a simple plant. Its only been used since well over 5,000 BC. Its not nearly as harmful as the American propaganda machine makes it out to be. If it wasnt for the endless waste of tax payer money called the War on Drugs, Jeff Hardy wouldnt have any legal issues. If marijuana was decriminalized, as it should be, Hardy would still be working at WWE headlining PPV's.

Hardy might have shown up to the Impact zone a couple times with a hang over from being out late drinking with the boys and suddenly the IWC is demonizing him. Jeff Hardy doesnt need help. Jeff Hardy needs the world to evolve and stop riding his ass all the time. Do you know why Jeff has been sloppy in the ring lately? Because he hasnt been booked properly to work off the ring rust. They just tell him to go out there and kick it into high gear after spending months out of the ring. Even RVD is showing alittle rust but not as much as Hardy because RVD has worked many shows in between his time at WWE and his time at TNA. Once again the IWC is making mountains out of molehills.

Even with ring rust wrestlers can put on half decent matches, heck Edge came back from an injury and had a decent match with Batista. The point is whatever Jeff is doing is affecting him whether that be drink or drugs and you'd have to be blind not to notice the difference between him now and how he was last year, last year his promos were okay, now he's just rambling and sounds like the drunk guy at a party when everyone else is sober.

On the subject of Cannabis, RVD smokes it and doesn't act out of it so why is Jeff acting like a tit???

Its not the ring rust as much as it is how he's being booked. You cant work off ring rust when youre being put in 5minute tag matches. Maybe his promos suck because his current character has no real direction. They give him a few seconds to cut a promo and they give him no direction. He was never strong with cutting promos. He needs direction in that department. I'm a pothead and a heavy drinker, among other things. I can tell when someone is on something and when someone isnt. Hardy hasnt been drunk or high while on TNA TV. I know its easy to assume that he is because you know of his past, but that doesnt mean he is. Compare Hardy to Scott Hall's sunken eyes, slurred speech, and staggering around. Then its more obvious. Hardy just hasnt found his groove in TNA yet.

Edit: Oh and the Macho Man used to snort cocaine before half of his promos. Nobody ever gave him shit for it because the guy was so over the top with his character, you couldnt tell when he was high on cocaine and when he wasnt. If Jeff Hardy was fucking GOLD on the mic and now all of a sudden is rambling like a drunkard, you all might have a point.

The way Hardy is being booked is shit but is it possible because of the way he's acting??? I mean you said you know when someone's on something and you believe Jeff isn't but you can't deny the way he's been acting hasn't been erratic, this might be why he hasn't been booked the way he should be.

No I dont think his booking is because of how he's acting. They were booking him horribly from the start, including RVD. Theyve been putting these two guys anywhere where two guys can fit, with no real direction, using only their established names in place of character development.

Here comes the hate mail...

Jeff Hardy is OVERRATED. That is NOT to say he isn't a great wrestler, because he is. But he is not on the level of Chris Jericho, John Cena, Randy Orton or Edge. That's just a matter of opinion, and you can debate that all day long but it's just what I think.
I really think that the WWE is the only place he can be successful because he is given structure. He's not gifted on the mic by any stretch of the imagination. He's actually painfully awful on the mic. It may be that TNA is telling him what to say, and its coming out wrong. Or maybe they are giving him control over what he says. Either way, in the WWE, they gave him minimal and short segments/promos and had the stronger guy on the mic carry him.

Obviously he's a damn good wrestler. No one can debate that fact. But for whatever reason its not coming off that well in TNA. They need to reassess the situation and figure out what's up with him. I think TNA needs to do EXACTLY what the WWE did and they should be fine. I wouldn't let him go.

It says he might dealing with past issues that plagued him during his last run with the company, and also lead to his release from WWE prior to debuting with TNA. He was released by WWE before his debut years ago. It doesn't say he was released before his return which he wasn't.

The rumors aren't hard to believe his performance hasn't been up to the level he once was at. He acts like he's doped up out of his mind at every Impact. I'm sure he wont be around much longer and it's sad he's a great talent. I hope he turns his life around. When he's at the top of his game he could really help TNA.

If that is what it is trying to say it is worded quite poorly. My main problem is even if it is not hard to believe to some like yourself who think they see these things it is still be portrayed as a rumor and something that MIGHT be happening. Yet, it is being discussed like fact.

Anyone else getting a good laugh out of the idea that the WWE is a positive environment as far as keeping people off of drugs? That is a riot. Free time MIGHT provide time for recreational drug use while the WWE schedule is essentially proven to neccesitate the use of painkillers and steroids/hgh. What independent group is administering WWE drug testing? What do they do when someone tests positive? Distance themself or try and help them? Are they putting any serious effort into rehabing wrestlers from the past that have serious issues? Not much from where I am sitting. The bottom line on Hardy is he was clearly messing with stuff he should not have towards the end of his WWE run this time and they kept trying to get him to sign on for a few more weeks because they needed him and could give a crap about his personal well-being. I would love for some WWE mark to explain to me how he was perfectly clean and then all this happened in the short time AFTER he left wwe before his arrest. Make no mistake about it, the E does the minimum to cover its butt in the PR department as far as drugs are concerned. Hell, YOU ARE ALLOWED TO USE MARIJUANA IN WWE. It is a fine if you test positive or drink to close to an event but that is it. If hardy still has a few thousand laying around he could easily be drunk and stoned for as many wwe appearances as he would want to.

If that is what it is trying to say it is worded quite poorly. My main problem is even if it is not hard to believe to some like yourself who think they see these things it is still be portrayed as a rumor and something that MIGHT be happening. Yet, it is being discussed like fact.

Anyone else getting a good laugh out of the idea that the WWE is a positive environment as far as keeping people off of drugs? That is a riot. Free time MIGHT provide time for recreational drug use while the WWE schedule is essentially proven to neccesitate the use of painkillers and steroids/hgh. What independent group is administering WWE drug testing? What do they do when someone tests positive? Distance themself or try and help them? Are they putting any serious effort into rehabing wrestlers from the past that have serious issues? Not much from where I am sitting. The bottom line on Hardy is he was clearly messing with stuff he should not have towards the end of his WWE run this time and they kept trying to get him to sign on for a few more weeks because they needed him and could give a crap about his personal well-being. I would love for some WWE mark to explain to me how he was perfectly clean and then all this happened in the short time AFTER he left wwe before his arrest. Make no mistake about it, the E does the minimum to cover its butt in the PR department as far as drugs are concerned. Hell, YOU ARE ALLOWED TO USE MARIJUANA IN WWE. It is a fine if you test positive or drink to close to an event but that is it. If hardy still has a few thousand laying around he could easily be drunk and stoned for as many wwe appearances as he would want to.

Actually it is worded correctly. He probably was doped up towards the end of his WWE run. He knew he was leaving so he wouldn't care if he failed another test.

He claims the second time he failed a drug test he just slipped up the night before he got tested. So your saying he couldn't have just slipped up again in the short time between leaving and his arrest.

WWE can't hold everyone's hand they send out letters once or twice a year to former employees. If they choose to get help they put them in rehab. If Umanga would of went to rehab after his second failed test. He might still be alive.

TNA doesn't have any kind of drug testing. At least WWE tries to help people stay clean from heavy drugs. Marijuana probably will be band before long. I don't think it should be no one has ever died from marijuana.

Its not the ring rust as much as it is how he's being booked. You cant work off ring rust when youre being put in 5minute tag matches. Maybe his promos suck because his current character has no real direction. They give him a few seconds to cut a promo and they give him no direction. He was never strong with cutting promos. He needs direction in that department. I'm a pothead and a heavy drinker, among other things. I can tell when someone is on something and when someone isnt. Hardy hasnt been drunk or high while on TNA TV. I know its easy to assume that he is because you know of his past, but that doesnt mean he is. Compare Hardy to Scott Hall's sunken eyes, slurred speech, and staggering around. Then its more obvious. Hardy just hasnt found his groove in TNA yet.

Edit: Oh and the Macho Man used to snort cocaine before half of his promos. Nobody ever gave him shit for it because the guy was so over the top with his character, you couldnt tell when he was high on cocaine and when he wasnt. If Jeff Hardy was fucking GOLD on the mic and now all of a sudden is rambling like a drunkard, you all might have a point.
how petetic we got a drug attic and an alcoholic trying to defend drugs and alcohol. man im sure glad nothing controls my life like that, people like you remind me why im not you really are pittaful pal i feel sorry for you. i dosent matter if its pot or cocaine it is dope drugs moron you need help. they make places for people like you

Ok So I have been reading on alot threads and gettin show results for quite sum time now.. Dun really got time to watch RAW Smackdown or Impact so I either get spoilers from the site or I download them when I can.. Yes I am a Jeff hardy fan and yes I do think he is a lil bit of a party animal.. Hell I am too if I'm not controlled by someone or by school... But TNA is seriously a waste of time to watch.. Flair ok I give it to him u can tell he is tryna help out.. AJ.. Love the guy no matter if he is heel or face.. Angle.. Come on his match wit Michaela at WM confirmed he is on of the best.. BUT hogan.. Jeez ur 50 suthin years old and after hogging all the camera time from WWF.. WCW.. We gotta see u doing it on TNA too? God that just pisses me off.. I haven't wrote a single thing on this forum til now.. And the reason I'm posting this is cuz I'm sick and tired of "hogan is the greatest of all time so he is the biggest draw and is going to skyrocket TNA".. Have u seen the ratings.. Ok letz not JUST depend on the ratings.. Have u seen the some on posts on this site bashin TNA? And not just by us but by the actual reporters.. Have u seen the ridiculous matches.. U have to been mentally ******ed to actually watch that crap.. I didn't watch this week's RAW or Impact.. So I was reading the spoilers..RAW didn't sound like it was THat bad.. But then again they have Orton so itz not like they can suck.. TNA.. Well I got so tired of their bullshit and so confused I stopped after the 3rd page.. Then can't even keep me reading their spoilers how in the blue hell are they gona make me watch their show.. Jeff was World champ on the E.. Now he is singing to his entrance music... "creatures of the night GROWL!!".. What??.. The people that are in TNA.. Jeff jarett.. Hardy.. Angle.. RVd.. Even the knockouts and the tag team divison.. Love them.. So much talent wasted on a show that doesn't care bout talent but cares about how many years u were in the business and what a person did 10 years ago.. Hey if ur 55 and a drunk and u had a great draw with a cool gimmick go to TNA.. But if u a young talented hardworking wrestler that loves the business and not the politics.. Stick wit the Indy until WWE calls u....

Oh and The Band.. Main eventing?... Really? Really? Get a clue Russo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back