Why TNA shouldn't trust Jeff Hardy

I do not claim by any means that this is the case, I havent taken any sides whether or not hardy is still into drugs. What I posted this for was the lack of fact that people are making this up to be a lot more than what it is, without knowing full stories. Yes, I dont know the full story either, what I posted could be completly wrong , however, when something like that is written, it has to be thought about when making your decisions. I didnt realize people thought I was saying hardy was innocent from my 100 percent point of view.

I don't blame TNA in the slightest bit for signing Jeff Hardy as he was the hottest free agent in the business coming off a great run in WWE. He's obviously insanely over with the crowd and with three world/WWE title reigns under his belt already, he's more credible than he was in his first TNA run.

It's no secret that Hardy has a large fanbase and even (from what I've heard) a cult following. Hardy can be a great asset to TNA when it comes to attracting casual WWE fans that know him especially the younger demographic. Using this logic, it's no surprise that TNA would sign him.

However even with that said, if his first TNA run had proven anything it's that Hardy is a great liability as well. No-showing a bunch of events (which I believe also led to his first WWE release before going to TNA) and then turning his back on the company seemingly gave fans the impression that Hardy had burned his bridges with TNA and would never come back. Obviously he did and this is TNA's second chance to capitalize on Hardy's ability to draw and this is Hardy's second chance to make up for his previous blunders with the company.

While I have no problem seeing Hardy in the main event scene, I don't think TNA should push him to the moon and try to make him the face of the company as insurance in case Hardy does turn his back on TNA. He'd be great at helping put over the young talent and given his style, he can easily transition between the main event scene and the ailing X Division.

So to answer the question, TNA shouldn't get TOO comfy with the fact that Jeff Hardy is with them but they'd be stupid to let a great opportunity like having the hottest free agent on their show just waste. Trust him to some extent. Put him in good feuds that will help put over younger talent and occasionally have him compete for the TNA title. But don't push him as the undisputed face of the company. Too risky especially given his current situation with the whole drug trafficking deal, IMO.

People are NOT making this out to be more than it is. He was indicted on felony drug charges. Whether or not he is guilty of these charges is irrelevant. Jeff Hardy should be focusing on keeping his ass out of prison. It is completely moronic for anyone to think that being indicted on felony charges isn't a big deal.

I agree with you when you say that no one on this board knows the full story. That, however, is irrelevant. The one thing we all know about this case is that there was enough evidence to indict Jeff Hardy on these charges.

You have proven the power of the internet throughout this thread - the unfortunate truth of the internet... that any idiot can spread gossip as fact (and no, I'm not talking about you; I'm referring to the blogger)

You have now twice posted a blog written by a college kid - a college kid who has no connection to the actual story outside of an unidentified source that he refers to throughout his blog. You have twice posted this blog as fact, telling people that it is another side to the story.

BS. It isn't another side of the story. It is a blog written by a college kid.

I wrote a blog last week where I uncovered another truth to this story. One of my sources informed me that when the cops raided Hardy's home, they found Shannon Moore dressed in drag, giving Hardy a blow job.

I posted the blog once, The first time it was somebody else. I did not know this was written by a college kid, I did not hear that is was by a college kid, if I knew,I wouldnt post it.
What I believe is that if the court cant settle it yet, neither should wrestling fans attempt too. For now, nobody should say they know hardy is into drugs again and was selling it like these charges say, but at the same time, nobody should say he is Innocent. I did not say he was innocent, i just mentioned another part of the story, not knowing it was by a college kid (i still dont see where it is by a college kid but I will believe you that it is) like i said, if i had known, i wouldnt of mentioned it, but it is not worth wrestling fans trying to settle it. We know way less then the court and hardy himself and they still havent settled it.

I don't think they should have brought Hardy in. The biggest reason why I don't think they should have brought him in, is that the roster is already crowded and that they haven been debuting so many new people that it makes everyone who has come in look less special, less important. They also need to work more on homegrown talent.

Given those issues there is also the issue of Hardy having burned them once before, and that he currently is having legal trouble. At the least they should have waited until all of his legal trouble was settled. It just kind of looks bad to be promoting someone who is currently up for felony charges. They could have waited until they knew for sure he was clear, that would also have had the added benefit of spacing out the amount of new arrivals instead of debuting a new person every week.

If TNA didn't have so many former stars of other promotions, and Hardy wasn't facing felony charges, then I would think that signing Hardy was a great move on their part.

Actually, the police can't just get a warrant. You do understand that we live in America right? The police have to request to have one issued by the judge. There has to be a reason to issue a warrant, and by what little bit of evidence they got from Hardys home it is apparent they didn't have enough cause to get one issued. Moreover, this sort of thing is done all the time by police and the judge wouldn't have granted a continuance again if there wasn't something more to this. You Hardy bashers are going to look pretty stupid when the truth is all out in the light and the only thing they can hold on Jeff is a measly residue and paraphernalia charge which will only bring about a small fine. Go to the Bleacher report, they are usually pretty credible. You can find the whole story there plus i posted the article on here a few comments back.

The Bleacher report is NOT reliable, it does not cite one source by name. Nor does it quote hardy's lawyer or the prosecution. This is a poorly written mess some high school or college kid "authored" -I hesitate to use that term -

Yes I do realize I live in America, I have no idea where you are. I do know this. If the cops sent this package, any LAWYER worth his salt would have had the charges dropped at the first court appearance, its blatant entrapment - but that is not what happened here is it??

I am sorry for stating that this article of the package being sent to hardy's home was reported strongly, I do not check much of the news on this site, but I have read the same article many times that states this. This was posted earlier by somebody else but I will repost it.

Information stated that there was an anonymous tip given to the police regarding drug abuse and trafficking at Jeff Hardy’s place of residence in Moore County, NC.

I found out from sources that the police decided that they would do a sort of sting operation in that they would have a package mailed to his home with drugs inside. It would have a known address to Hardy, which would give him (in his mind) no reason not to take the package inside and open it.

Once the package was taken inside, the police broke into his home and arrested him.

He was taken in for questioning, and of course they searched his home. The drugs they found in his home were added to the drugs in the package. See, the package had a bunch of drugs inside, so they had to have a valid reason to search his home. And a drug trafficking possibility is a valid reason.

A tip can’t just give the police the right to burst into one’s home. They have to have a warrant and a valid reason for the search. If I told the police my neighbor was selling drugs to people, the police won’t just barge into his home. They will try and catch him in the act to prove it first.

If they can never catch him, then they know the information given was false and there was no need to barge into an innocent man’s place of residence with no proof.

The same happened with Hardy. A person gave information to the police and the police tried to catch Hardy. The issue was that they knew he wasn’t selling, so they couldn’t just go into his house without proof.

They wanted to search his home, so they dropped off a package with plenty of evidence to go in, which is smart if you ask me. It gives them plenty of reasons to go in legally.

The problem is that they added their drugs to the weight of the ones Hardy already had. Keep in mind that all drugs were added to this, even the valid prescription pills. So, the weight shouldn’t be something you take to heart.

I recently spoke with a family friend who gave me a ton of big information, which most likely gave someone the thought that Hardy was attaining drugs illegally.

The source told me that Hardy has six herniated disks in his back, which meant that any doctor he visited would give him a valid prescription for painkillers. All the drugs he had in his home had a valid prescription.

The big information here was that Hardy actually had friends who would go in and pick up his meds. People could just call the pharmacy and say they were coming to pick up Jeff’s pain meds, and the pharmacist would give it to them when they arrived.

They would hand over the prescription to the pharmacist, and then they would give the meds to the person for Jeff, which is perfectly legal. The issue was that because people went to the pharmacy and picked up drugs for Jeff, they also dropped by his home a lot, handing them over. These actions made it look as if he was getting a massive load of drugs illegally.

This most likely gave a person the reason to tell the police about Hardy possibly getting illegal drugs.

He did use steroids, as well, but they were anabolic steroids. These steroids are given for unbearable pain, and my source told me that Hardy rarely used them, but had them to use when the prescription painkillers weren’t enough.

When the police came in, all of the drugs Hardy had were skeptical to them. He had many pain killers, as well as steroids. But they were all legal, as every one of the painkillers and steroids have a valid prescription. They added the ones Hardy had with all the drugs in the package, and that caused a drug trafficking charge based on the weight.

The big issue is that the case for Hardy keeps being moved back. This case could go on for another year or so from what people are saying. Both sides are trying to prove something, but the fact is that they can’t pack a trafficking charge on Hardy without more proof, which they will never have. Hardy can’t have any charge regarding trafficking with valid prescriptions, so it’s obvious he will get off on that.

The drugs in the package will be taken off, as there was no reason to add them anyway. Hardy has the ball in his court, and it looks like he will get off of the big charges against him if all the findings that have been released now are true.

Therefore, the only realistic charge is for the cocaine found. It was a small trace of cocaine, but it’s likely a charge will be handed down regarding it.

He may be fined a bit, or even get a few hours of community service for it. In any case, whatever they do regarding that charge will not be huge.

It's people who post shit like this and 'Lil' rick' who buy it with their stupid conspiracy theories who give all wrestling fans bad names. Wake up dummies. Jeff Hardy was not set up. Jeff Hardy has a fucking drug problem.

I realize you're both probably about thirteen years old and wouldn't know the law from a hole in the ground, but eventually you're going to have to put down your Xbox controller, get off the computer for 5 fucking minutes, go outside and learn how the real world works.

Jeff Hardy wasn't set up by the cops. Chris Benoit was not set up by the Cops. Just cause a guy has a decent work rate doesn't mean he can't be a total fuck up. I'm sure if drug charges were brought against Cena this whole board would explode from joy and be fighting to be first in line to pull the switch. But because it's emo fucking weirdo druggie Jeff Hardy - he must have been set up.

Wake the fuck up.

Fact is, if Jeff Hardy didn't have a drug problem he'd be wrestling at Wrestlemania in two weeks and not in front of 500 people in the middle of roller skating rinks.

He fucked up. He's a druggie. It unfortunate but it's true. Stop making excuses for this sack. He dug his own grave. Let him lye in it. Find another horse to back cause running around with these stupid fucking conspiracy theories is embaressing to the rest of us who get lumped in with you idiots as wrestling fans.

I'd hate to say it but I just don't like Jeff Hardy anymore. This has nothing to do w/this particular post or anything, just the fact that he really seems to be a total idiot or just not in the loop of his own life. Plus, I wish he had stayed in the WWE because Lord knows if he still has a drug problem, TNA will not do much to help him.

The way I see it, Hardy being in TNA a second time is make or break for TNA. They know that Hardy prevously no showed their PPV's in his first run and what they should be doing is making sure that doesn't happen again this time around. In turn, Hardy should be thinking twice about no showing an event because he knows that TNA is on his ass about it. If TNA doesn't show less leniency on Hardy (or any other wrestler on their roster), people will notice and continue to criticize TNA for more stuff and right now, it's not what they need especially with all the major changes they've made.

I know that most people will hate me for this but I think Jeff Hardy is going to be the next wrestler to die by a drug related death. And this could really hurt TNA. I wouldn't trust him just because of all the times he has been suspended from the WWE and how Unreliable he is. I beliave he would end up hurting the TNA rather then doing them any good in the long run. the only reason he was hired was for Ratings.

I think the OP's point can be summed up with one of my all-time favorite phrases:

"Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me."

Jeff Hardy has been given more chances than he probably deserves, and he was willing to fuck that all up when he was WWE champion, what is going to stop him from doing it in TNA? The OP is absolutely correct, Jeff Hardy is a bigger risk than TNA can rightfully afford to take. Now, when Hardy fucks up again (and it WILL happen, if Hardy has shown anything, its his willingness to fuck up repeatedly) it will be TNA being mentioned in connection to the bad press, not the WWE. Of course, its also possible that news outlets will ignore his TNA stint, and simply call him former WWE wrestler Jeff Hardy...but, that would be just as bad for TNA, because they would be getting snubbed. Either way, as long as Jeff Hardy is under contract to TNA, he is a ticking time bomb.

First of all, 22 i have looked far into this. There is more than just the article on the Bleacher report. Secondly, police do this all the time and obviously the prosecution has no case or the judge would not keep continuing it. If there are trafficking charges then judges don't continue to grant continuances.

I have been in trouble with the law and i know how it works son. I'm 32 years old, looked at federal charges that were much worse than this little measly charge that Jeff has gotten. If the evidence was there the trial would have went forward in fucking December like planned. You really show your ignorance when you come in here and bash someone when you have no idea about the particulars of the case.

But I will be the one having the last laugh when May 10th comes around and the charges get dropped or reduced and Jeff walks out with a slap on the wrist, some fines, and a little community service. Watch what i say! Then you'll look like the idiot i said you were!

Remember genius, TNA would not have signed Jeff unless there was something more to this. The best part of you ran down your momma's leg. She should have aborted the rest!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back