RAW LD - FEED HIM REF (October 29, 2012)

RAW has hit an all time low. I haven't missed a RAW in 6 yrs and I am close to giving up on it, just not entertaining. I hope the ratings go below 2.0, change is needed.

So Linda spends almost 50 million dollars in her campaign and breast cancer has only one million?? ah good stuff by the wwe don´t get me wrong, but Vince should not lose money with his wife.

Well, WWE's donation came from people buying Cena's pink stuff. If more people bought them, they'd have given more money.

Can anyone answer me, why with three hours we still have to push the final segment to the last minute and throw a meaningless match in here. The crowd is ready for Punk and Foley, why are we killing them with a Del Rio squash match. *** Also why is this match getting more than 5 minutes.

Can anyone answer me, why with three hours we still have to push the final segment to the last minute and throw a meaningless match in here. The crowd is ready for Punk and Foley, why are we killing them with a Del Rio squash match.

Because the overrun gets the highest ratings.

Then give them all the time. Let's not make this crowd any more dead than it is by giving us a Del Rio squash.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back