RAW LD - FEED HIM REF (October 29, 2012)

Wade Barrett needs a girlfriend, a semi recognizable one...give me a second I'm going somewh- VALET, yeah that's what they're called. Someone like Melina who people found extremely annoying because of her constant screaming, could get him some cheap heat. Or someone like Stacy Keibler to distract his opponents...

I think the WWE Board of Directors needs to be overhauled with all the heel managers they bring in to be General Managers.

Wade Barrett buried his own grave by just turning his character into a bland generic heel with an English accent.

Dug, not... nevermind.

I'm sure he didnt wake up one day and say "y'know what, I think i'll go generic from now on"! He does what he's told.

Dug, not... nevermind.

I'm sure he didnt wake up one day and say "y'know what, I think i'll go generic from now on"! He does what he's told.

You're telling me that none of the WWE Superstars have no creative input to their own characters? And are you really suggesting creative is telling Wade to go out and be boring?

You're telling me that none of the WWE Superstars have no creative input to their own characters? And are you really suggesting creative is telling Wade to go out and be boring?

*slaps forehead*

Nobody is deciding to be boring.

I'm not telling you ANY of the things you seem to think I am.

I'm saying he gets told, youve got twenty seconds to go out there and say this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back