• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

RAW LD 3/14/2016 -

Dammit. You see this is why someone like Brock Lesnar exists. He's seen as impossible to defeat so why not put him against a guy that has everything to lose? Seriously. It's like WWE forgot how to make a good story.

That's a rhetorical question right?

Dammit. You see this is why someone like Brock Lesnar exists. He's seen as impossible to defeat so why not put him against a guy that has everything to lose? Seriously. It's like WWE forgot how to make a good story.

I sit and wonder how they think up this stuff... I know casual fans who watch probably eat this stuff up, but the people making the noise can see through it all. Surely, the WWE could at least try to not make things so obvious. Oh, and actually show that they are thinking 'outside the box' for a way to turn the crowd reactions against their "chosen one".

FyiqMYi.gif

Shit I just spat out my coffee and half chocked to death watching that. LMAO

Wait, what? So Dolph Ziggler has to beat the World Heavyweight Champion to appear at Wrestlemania. And the only match he can't have if he wins is a match against the guy he just beat?

I think if you explained that to Skynet she'd fucking explode.

Alright motherfuckers listen up. No Snark now, Sami Zayn is awesome and I will punch anyone who disagrees in the genitals.

Has anyone tried a Burger King hot dog? I need an excuse to try one. I also need a convincing argument to step foot into Burger King.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back